XRP

What would be an realistic target for XRP? Would $5 forinstance be possible?

hahaha

ripple cripple

ahahaha

0.3 jew token soon.

$5 by the end of the month.

CMC purposefully tanked the market so their bots could scoop up more before big news in their Q4 report pumps the price.

$5 is happening within 12 days. $280 is happening in 8-10 months. Finish filling your positions and be patient.

You're welcome.

target 0.75 eoy
sell

5 dollars in 16 days

got in at 0.22 so that would still be profit ;)

and why didn't you sell at ath you retard? waiting for 20k? dummy

cause me is greedy and likes money, also thought it would be going up for a while longer

$1000 is the final target.

come on, 100k is more realistic, cnbc said so.

$0.50

And that is giving it far too much credit.

Global market cap of all central bank paper and electronic currency is at least $90 Trillion. All global wealth is at least $590 Trillion. XRP is the new world reserve currency and $1000 is a realistic target with a market cap of $50 Trillion.

I saw the thread and it's probably bullshit, both accounts were 2-3 days old without any other posts.

no faggot it's not, it's a piece of shit that have nothing to do with ripple network.
stop being deluded this shit will never be cash 2.0

Dude the US dollar will be a fucked up dead shitcoin if this happens. $1000 would buy you a happy hour beer when XRP is 1k.

Obviously 500$ before summer.
Go all in user, you'll make it

It's the only cryptocurrency that complies with existing financial laws and regulations, and was made specifically to meet the needs or corporations and governments. So yes, XRP is obviously the next world reserve currency.

You should be BUYING BUYING BUYING instead of coming here and SHOTPOSTING SHOTPOSTING SHOTPOSTING

literal cuck

08' just wasn't good enough was it, huh cuck?

user, it's up to you how you invest and pick your freedom as how to make money.

I'm in it for the greenbacks. That is all.

As long it makes some Benjamin and doesn't carry jail, then it's fair game.

You already use central bank money every day, yet you choose XRP to be the hill that you die on? If you want to disconnect from the central bank system you need to go to some place where central bank money is not used, and western governments have no jurisdiction. But no. You would never be honest with yourself and do that.

what board is it

fuck your normies bullshit regulation, what is good for burgerland doesn't apply to the whole world, faggot.
stay cucked to your masters.

>what the fuck is a crypto currency

I'm going to gas you economic illiterates myself.

How did you buy your lunch today?

>could achieve financial freedom through an alternative system.
>choose ripple.
good goy.
you're not even in this for the money, as there are shitcoins that could give you 100x the ROI of ripple, still you choose to be a slave to the jew. people amaze me.

>localbitcoins when need to use fiat for petty cash

Everything else I literally use crypto for and for the remainder they just haven't adopted yet. So your point is moot (lol)

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE NIGGER WE ARE NOT GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN

It was some random board I saw while looking up info on xrp.

Trust me, it's bullshit

So its literally impossible to budget since you cant predict your buy power with all your money in crypto. And to top it all off you get no benefit from this since when it does come time to buy money you still have to convert over to the evil bank system.

Worthless

>tfw thinks bankers are going to cede control to Chris and Brad
the moment they see them above them on the forbes list this shit is going to crash...

I know you're really struggling to understand network effect here, but soon I won't have to and for the most part I already don't.

>Thinks it's possible to build a parallel system and replace a system that took hundreds of years to build. A system that has the support of every government in the west, the military and police, and a majority of the population. Thinks other countries that want to destroy the US wouldn't take advantage of the chaos. Thinks the government wouldn't become even more brutal out of desperation. Thinks there is a single case of a successful slave or peasant rebellion in world history that did not have the help of a foreign government.

cool it with the anti-semitic remarks

he's clearly an antisemitic piece of shit.
fucking jew.

Wow, can we not go naming Jews like this? Thank you.

0.000006$

These are all correct

38,739,142,811 XRP in circulation
5 dollars isn't happening bud

they can also print more if they want btw.

No matter if you agree or not with what Ripple is doing, it's going to keep going up. Right now we're in a slump but if you just buy some XRP and throw it on a ledger and come back in a few months to a year you will 100% be pleasantly surprised. Too many people on here let their emotions get in the way of the money. XRP is gonna make you money long term whether you like it or not. It's up to you if you like money. It's a no brainer.

At that price I'll still make a profit.

fuck off to twatter dumbass newfag nigger faggot.

#XRPthestandard #XRP #Ripple

:DDDDDDDDDDDD

We're going to get so rich guys!

$5.02 10 Days

It's ironic because you shitcoin speculators are doing the exact same thing you hate Jews for

Explain.

A profit told me

$666 by may

yep, no reason they be the only one abusing gentils goys like you. faggot.

>being this retarded

ahahahaha deluded fucking cripples

You can say literally the same thing about any cryptocurrency, have fun when the big short comes though because I can assure you XRP isn't going to be one of those unscathed

Yeah go take a long position on tron, raiblocks, or iota and see how that works out for you

Ripple is the new litecoin

its the one that the normies who want to get in an crypto and le get rich

I agree with this.

Sad thing is, if you bought in at a good point instead of a high, the same rule still applies. Assuming crypto won't crash for another 6-9 months you could open a position on practically any of the top 50 coins and have a reasonable profit (in $)

But a crash will occur at some point in the near future (

>But a crash will occur at some point in the near future (and XRP makes it onto that list.
aaaand you lost it

Thats fine, give me your list and ill give you mine. Maybe we agree on a few.

>5$

Fake and gay

Alright
>JNT
>DRGN
>AST
>LINK possibly, not holding any right now but it depends on their roadmap
>ICX
>ETH
>BLZ
>BTC depending on where it stands in the leadup to the crash

you can't do shit with ripple except stick it up your ass, it's not a trading pair, and will never be.
and normies already complain about the 20 xrp you burn to create a wallet because muh wy you take 20 rippel to open my woullet that's like 100k when rippel is 20k yo.

Well we found one thing to agree on.
(Listed in no particular order)
ETH
XRP
XMR
XEM
LSK

And just maybe BCH, but probably not.

why the fuck would you go on xmr and ripple? contradiction much?

Why LSK of all things? And you need more chink products on there

>What would be an realistic target for XRP? Would $5 forinstance be possible?

certainly
$5 market cap eoy 2018

My man!!!

Seeing that XRP burns for every transaction the "muh market cap" crowd gets to suck it!!!!

>Currency designed for the 23 trillion dollar market of bank transfers
>Designed to literally let you become your own lender
>Works against all fiat and crypto pairings
>Coin burn in every transaction as verification and anti spamming procedures
>Intra bank transfers is 23 trillion dollar market PER DAY.
>Do the math
>And they could have owned what the banks NEED to survive now
>CIA pushed Intel Corp. to release known Meltdown/Spectre vuln.
>Banks vulnerable legacy tech will lead us to Valhalla
>Clif High even called it but didn't know how it would go down
"Mmmmmm mUH MARKET CAP"

I'm not investing biased on ideology, thats a dumb thing to do. XMR has a clearly defined use case that it works for. That means it provides value.

You do realize banks don't use XRP right? Using the ripple network =/= using XRP
Those transactions aren't burning XRP because those transactions aren't occuring

no the dumb thing to do is giving your money to the jews, faggot.
btw your portefolio look like a pussy "safe" (((investor))).

>btw your portefolio look like a pussy "safe" (((investor))).

Thanks friend!

Google it bro, they will. The savings and implementation reasons are too enticing for jews not to.

The CEO is already the 5th richest person in the world, this Ripple game is over.

Why do you retards keep repeating this shit. They don't HAVE to use it. But it's existing tech that SAVES THEM AN ADDITIONAL 30%.
What business would ever want to save 30% on billions of $? Literal idiots on biz.

Quit sperging out my dude I hate XRP but you're acting like a faggot
>trust me sir they'll buy it please sir the CEO's only own 40% of the supply sir please buy my XRP
>30% gains
Why would they invest in a deflationary limited supply asset simply because of savings?
>Save an additional 30%
As opposed to using other networks that are cheaper and more reliable?

lol normie fag

>limited supply
Pretty sure you don't understand ripple or XRP at all.

>other networks that are cheaper and better
Name one that isn't a scam white page.

lol xrp is volatile as fuck all cryptos are

banks won't trade with that shit

if you really """"believe""""" in ripple so much ur better off just waiting for their ipo

the amount of transactions on the ripple network that are actually made with xrp is negligible, but normies don't know

>As opposed to using other networks that are cheaper and more reliable?

I'm not aware of any network that is cheaper or more feature complete then the ripple protocol. Which are you talking about?

XRP has a hardcapped supply retard
XLM is literally XRP but with inherent use for the token + the CEO's don't own 40% of the supply + has the same level of development that Ripple Labs have put out

>Pink
Ripple dip

>Pink /w dubs
Ripple crash

>Pink /w trips
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So you think banks wont us XRP, but will use the XRP fork XLM?

>green /w dubs
BUY BUYBUY BUY BUY BUY

>Biz for the last 6 months
>Ripple won't hit 20c
>Hits 20c
>Ripple won't hit 30c
>Jumps to 70c
>Ripple won't break $1
>Breaks $1
>Won't break $2 muh marketcap
>Breaks 3.70
>Only crashes because 2 massive pieces of misinformaton come on top of eachother, that Coinbase won't be adding new coins, it will they just haven't decided what coins and CMC acting like a bunch of irresponsible cunts not informing users of the site with a popup that Korean exchanges have been delisted, Ripple's volume mostly being in Korea and Japan.

Legitimately Veeky Forums is fucking retarded. Bunch of /pol/faggots that let their own retarded ideology get in the way of easy money. Bought 10k at 20c, sold at $3.50 eat shit.

Uhhhh... all it has to do is hit the same market cap as BTC and it'll be 5 dollars. People hate ripple like liberals hate Trump... for imaginary reasons they have to make up because there aren't any real reasons aside from the fact that it hurts your fee fees that you were wrong.

$0.29

Was an example friendo, I don't think banks will use either
>XRP will flip BTC
jesus christ dude

I'll give you ICX and mayyybe ETH... the rest are shit and BTC could fall to BCH soon with some of the moves being made by some players. Lightning network might save it.

Fun fact, the same person created both Monero and XRP. He created XRP then split off to go create Monero because he didn't like the direction ripple was taking XRP.

So, same tech, but different directions for sure... but ironically by the same guy pretty much.

you guys know that ripple can lock your fund and freeze your balance if they want to right?

Lightning network /will/ save it and please user, what's wrong with any of the other coins I listed ?
That's XLM not XMR you fucking brainlet

No they can't. It's pure FUD.