Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums.

You've probably heard of us by now. Messages both good and bad. Opinions can and may be had, but facts are undeniable. Fact is, that we made a coin go 1000%+ in less then two weeks. And mind you, this is a coin whose dev team has stated to have no funds for marketing and promotion. We made this coin go up by our shilling alone, without spreading rumors, without spreading lies, without dumping. Just old fashioned honest shilling. An impressive feat for a group that is no older then two weeks. However, due to the attraction of whales, pajeets and jews, we've decided to close the doors and go private.

This will be one of our last efforts to get more anons aboard that have good writing or meme skills. Are you good at convincing people, are you reliable, and do you want to make 10-100x gains? Then come by and introduce yourself. We might have a position open for you.

pastebin.com/Yn3yeBUY

From the whitepaper:

Upfiring is a peer-to-peer (P2P) distributed file-transferring platform designed at its core to
enhance the way files are shared between users.

By decentralizing the file-sharing process,
Upfiring completely removes the middleman and allows users to directly exchange information
via the blockchain network.

Upfiring utilizes the Ethereum ecosystem as its primary platform
for transaction-processing.

By encrypting communications on the blockchain and allowing
nodes to communicate directly, Upfiring can function as a fully-decentralized exchange for files
and value transactions - allowing users to download or seed their own files at will.

Distributed networks are able to collaborate in a trustless manner without a single point of failure.

In addition, smart contracts regulate all transactions by overseeing the encryption of files,
verifying proof-of-ownership, and guaranteeing a seamless transfer of value. The use of smart
contracts allows for the objective management of transactions without requiring authoritative
supervision.

>upfiring discord shills on biz for his 20 discord shekels

Not this episode again

The results speak for themselves. This group has assisted in getting UFR from .20 to 2.20~. You can naysay all you like about UFR and it's uses in the market, but the results speak for themselves. Joining is your choice. But know that no matter what you choose, the members of this group will "make it".

I don't give a fuck about any groups, a great coin is a great coin. And UFR ist not only solid, it has no competitors. Do the math yourself

The best part is y'all aren't shilling shitcoins, but actually cool projects that deserve the attention. Also thanks for the 10x faggot.

dear god

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
ALREADY

stay poor and mad faggot

you've got to be an übberpajeet not to see the huge opportunities in joining this group, gl shilling ur own shitcoins

Scam, your admins gonna dump you all hard

do some background checks on these people

u want some of these gains?

Not possible, everyone chimes in when it comes to deciding which coin to go for

I think this group is ideal for recognizing quality projects early and promoting them.

We become a mechanism for automatically advertising startups that need funding and potentially don't have the knowledge to market themselves.

I want the group to continue but I think the doors need to be closed as otherwise chatter about nonsense coins will spread into the group. Exclusivity unfortunately seems key.

We are not a PnD group, we pick a promissing coin and try our best to divulgate it.
Besides that, the community is AMAZING, much healthier and more honest than what Veeky Forums have bencome recently. I have learned so much with them.
If you think you can contribute and love to make gains, you should join us.

Am 6x already and then some from day trading here and there since the coin is fluctuating quite a bit right now. This really is a no-brainer. Easy 10$ EoM in my opinion.

good coins, good gains, no PnD...

yeah sounds like a shit group to me

UFR is one of the best and most promising coins on the market right now. Just keep telling yourself about how it's going to crash while we make money.

As a newcoiner, UFR changed my life. I went all in on a "shitcoin" since I only had 1k, now I have 10. Luckily for me, I think this coin has another 10x left in it.

Post wallet addresses so I can confirm your positive pump and dump txs. Otherwise, fuck off Pranesh.

Shilling or no shilling, the coin is legit, buy UFR

There were always suggestions on Veeky Forums about creating our own groups and fucking up the normies, and this is the opportunity you were searching for.
The only difference is we're not a PnD group and we don't fuck up people. We invest in worthwhile projects that we think have real value, and we just bring it to the masses.

At the start I thought it was a pajeet scam group, but it's not. If you don't want to believe, it's fine. At least I know I tried to help you.

Biz is a platform for shilling your investments and looking for new coins to invest. I don't know why else would you be lurking here. Now you have real opportunity to join a group, which does the same in as group effort.

No need to do all the research yourself. No need to shill your investments alone. When you join and read what we do, you'll understand why we will succeed and why it benefits everyone.

There will be no sudden pump and dumps, but steady increase in price. Why? Because the cryptos we shill are worth it anyway. We just want to make them known to masses faster. There is nothing to lose here and the developers benefit from us as well.

All hail mooncoin UFR

There is no PnD, brainlet. There is only spreading the word about promising coins. Buy in or miss gains, it's as easy as that.

Post wallets so I can see the early-ins then. We're all here to make money, but unfortunately many would just as soon scam their way to the top.

Shill or no shill... atleast we are picking coins with a good product and roadmap and not dumping...

Join the channel and see it yourself. You can leave it afterwards.

I had my doubts about this group but it's turned out to be 100% legit. I've learned so much from them and it's been a great community.

Looking forward to participating in it more actively in the future. Great way to make money, learn the market, and discuss with like-minded people.

Prove it

this shit is amazing senpai

Remember chaincoin?
>It's not a pump and dump, it's a pump and HODL!
>If we keep buying, the price keeps rising, and we all get rich!
That went well.

Well, its still hard to say is this group legit or not. But from what I can see, you managed to attract a lot of people to this coin. It also looks like you've made a research before selecting these coins.
Gonna wait til 100m coin cap.

Join the server and make your own opinion if you dont like just leave.

That's a mighty fine mcmansion you got there friendo

Look at this as unbiasedly as possible.

>A good project comes out
>you and others spend time doing the advertising for them
>project gains momentum
>you make a commission for your service
>fellow poor men makes money alongside you

I was hesitant at first, but looking at it clearly, this is actually a good thing morally speaking. Your not fucking anyone over like what happens with a pump and dump, you’re simply promoting growth.

This is very transparent shilling as well, no trickery. This group shills a coin and it goes up in value, it’s up to the individual when and if they want to sell that coin.

Distributed filesharing networks are essential to the future success of ANYTHING decentralized.

How useful will ETH be in the future if you can't host things like title documents on the blockchain? We all saw just how psychotic it was to encode data into the BTC chain way back in the day - so much so, that a bunch of opcodes were disabled to prevent network spam of bullshit like "CJ loves Katie" and what have you.

There's an argument for IPFS and I don't contest that, but it makes sense to have your filehosting handled through the same protocol you're trusting as a general ledger - so UFR wins since it doesn't require people to leave the blockchain ecosystem they're comfortable with.

I'd join and shill if the group picked a coin on better exchanges

Unlike pajeet infested filth this is actually very good group - you can learn a thing or two here. Also the coin is not some shitstain with no use - quite the contrary.
Overall - bretty gud / 10

UFR is moving to other exchanges soon user. No coin that has seen this kind of success stays on shitty exchanges for long. It will get public attention and larger platforms will want a cut of the trades.

Heh I remember this one being shilled a while ago. But the difference here is that we pick actual coins with potential. Like good ideas with incoming updates. and we shill it no matter what for the time we have decided before hand. The price increases because of the potential and because we make it known. Not because we buy more and hodl.