CAPP

Do you animals realize that CAPPASITY is about to have partnership with IKEA? Jesus fucking christ this is bigger than BTCP. The only reason why I'm sharing this is because I invested early. Just thank me later you fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/ico/@h23/why-cappasity-s-artoken-is-going-to-cross-the-moon-reach-andromeda-and-never-return-to-earth-at-all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

source please

I got into ICO, just sitting on biz and laughing that any CAPP posts have been seen lately when this coin already made massive run. But its just beggining xd

how do you trade this? your basically hostage until they release on an exchange right?

piper down shillmeist

this one is for the kings

not for biz nubs, fukin losers out here god fuckin damn hate all of you fags

Shut up man, I'm still buying! It's on cryptopia and registrations are closed so if you wern't in already, too late bro... won't be seein ya on the moon this time.

lol , its on cryptopia right now. 2 new exchanges January. they were on hitbtc but they weren't happy with this exchange.

It's already on Cryptopia.

I've heard that this can be a potential 100x.

So you can only buy via Cryptopia now?ffs

yep and that's only reason why is it still so cheap. before they had troubles with hitbtc this coin was mooning more everyday. when they get into binance or some any big exch it will be 1$ +

Shouldn't it be possible to get this through EtherDelta?

It ran up a bit but plenty more room to grow

etherdelta is total shit my friend...tried this and never more (im very bright so no tech troubles), personally if I had my coins I prefer them to be listed nowhere than on ED ;)
personally I believe this is just a beginning. They have super big chance to be top crypto in future. But IN FUTURE.

I've owned some CAPP for 2 weeks, but where is there any proof of this partnership?

at the moment there is none. Just a rumour. Im not excited 2 much before its proven. BUT...they actually are in United Arab Emirates and soon they are partnering with some big company..so it would fit in user's UAE rumour. it's not impossible.

also IKEA uses maaany 3d models and visualisations so it would be very logic for me

Non is falling for your scam fag

ITS HAPPENING!

rofl :)

17,3mil marketcap, although for some reason it doesn't display that on coinmarketcap.

i'm thinking of getting in.

stupid high volume right now this thing is set to BLOW

>cant buy any unless you signed up for cryptopia already
epic :))

Dude it's only traded on cryptopia and nobody is buying

Implying cryptopia hasn't been a huge exchange during this alt boom

haters gonna hate, and smart ones gonna make nice $ :)

1.8 mil in volume and the shit is starting to move

not too late to catch this rocket

this donkey dick gets it

These 2 donkeys are gonna make some nice $$$

jackassity? TO THE MOON!

steemit.com/ico/@h23/why-cappasity-s-artoken-is-going-to-cross-the-moon-reach-andromeda-and-never-return-to-earth-at-all