The Secret

Hey Veeky Forums, just wanted to thank you guys for getting me started in crypto. I started 3 months ago with $1,000 and now I have over $50,000 sitting in my bank account thanks to you guys.

You see biz i've figured out the secret. All these groups on here shilling their coins give us such a huge advantage over everyone else in crypto. Literally no-one can be silenced on this board and if you keep your eyes open golden money-making opportunities WILL come. Sure 50% of the stuff shilled here is complete shit, but if you can sift through the shit you're fucking good to go.

I am SO THANKFUL to the groups that shilled me REQ, shilled me TRX, and are now shilling me UFR. Sure they were being shilled, so I was skeptical, but the bottom line is that if a coin has good fundamentals and a good team it doesn't matter if its being shillled or not, cause its gonna fucking explode.

The bottom line is that Veeky Forums is a funnel, so that instead of having to sift through 1000 coins per day, you only have to sift through a few dozen. DYOR, don't be afraid of risks, and remember than any coin with fundamentals thats shilled on Veeky Forums will go up.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ncgnj/ufr_an_undervalued_gem/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SPIT ON NON-BELIEVERS

normies

You just enlightened many of peoples....I applaud you for speaking the truth

This meme isn't funny and you should off yourself promptly

fuck off /biz faggot u dnt knaw da way nigger
hac poot

op has found de wey

dyu have d'ebola? yu havetohave d'ebola to no de wey

op u du not kno de wae

read the first response and then feel retarded if you bought UFR. unless of course you're from the shill group
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ncgnj/ufr_an_undervalued_gem/

nice UFR's legit. i made some profit off it. it'll probably still go up too especially with all the support it's getting lately.

asdf

AAAAAAAAA
shut up, let me accumulate REEEEEEEE

Kindly go back to /reddit faggot.

Every single coin is shilled, that UFR one is shilled a bit more than others doesn't make it a bad coin. If you research UFR you would see that this coin has tons of potential. It has no competition, and it would make something that is already done (paying for faster download on torrents) easier. If you don't have a Cryptopia account or don't want to use ED then just wait a few, it will be added to other exchanges soon.

>these faggots getting so desperate with their UFR shilling they're now trying the subtle approach

In less than 2 months Veeky Forums has given me many moons (PRL, ITC, UFR, PBL) went from a really poor fag to a decently poor fag.

>KKk
topkek
But seriously, good luck moving those bags faggots.

UFR shillers are scum.

You tracked you trades and paid your TAX did you OP?

Move along. Just another UFR shill

>TRX
>UFR
L A R P
A
R
P