BINANCE REGISTRATIONS OPENED

Registrations have temporarily opened again on Binance! As someone who's switched over from Bitfinex, this is still the best mainstream exchange there is as of right now. It has a solid collection of different coins and decent usability. If you're interested in less popular coins, take a look at Kucoin or EtherDelta.

Feel free to use my Referral ID if you want to, if not that's fine as well. I won't promise to send you 50 ETH for using it ( and then never actually send it ), but if you do use it, that would make my day! :)

Ref ID: 11533368

Thank you so much for information

will suck your dick

get in if you want a lambo

I will promise 30 xlm if you use mine and post the email you used in this thread along with your xlm address.

I'll take that!

And l always enjoy the trail of people posting their referral ID.

Send REF

Referral ID: 10796036

Thank you anons!

It says please try again later. This is the second day in a row this happened to me. Anyone else?

Registred with your ID

pls give me cock now

I guess this could be arranged. I will send 10$ of coin of choice...

Still works for me right now. Perhaps try another browser?

Ven please my dude

0x6aa0253f23fff71806823f840eecabfdc99e1345

Added OP
Who wants to add me?

post your email you used or at least the first 2 letters and the @xxx.com part

oh my bad read your post wrong i would use your code if i didnt sign up for binance a couple months ago

GOGOGOGOGO

Thanks to everyone who has joined me

ku coin 7dK44t

binance 11617516

uBlock was the problem. I guess their weird captcha didn't like it.

Please use mine, I have 0.

ref= 16359862

Actually got 4 refs this time around, thanks guys! So far I'm sitting at a whopping 0.00001 BTC commission, it's not like you've supported someone that's already rich. :)

Thanks OP, already had an account but a friend was interested in getting into crypto and now he's not stuck on shit exchanges

Anything helps, thanks.

You faggot. The page doesn't even load. You are probably just datamining to see how many people actually click out from biz to binance.

I used one of the above referrals!

I realize that none of you owe me anything, but it would be awesome if a couple of you guys could share the love and use my referral IDs.

Binance: 20958963
Kucoin: 7dcbfM

Thank you so much to whoever signs up with these. Good luck to everyone in this new year!

Works just fine as of 01:35. The site usually starts getting laggy after a while with opened registrations and Asia waking up.

anybody?

kucoin: 7dR1N1

Binance
REF: 20139681
I'll give away to dubs or more if people join

REF CODES BOYS