REQ IS MOVING

REQ having some action, get in here!!

I wouldn't expect it to move prior to Monday, people usually play their positions a few days before the announcement.

Turn off your Blockfolio and await $5 in 4-6 weeks.

what were u saying :)

THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING

FINALLY

GOOGOGO

0.00008000 is possible tonight if all goes well.

We are overdue for a big gain

Oh no.. I didn't accumulate my target 50K REQ yet and Kraken is fucking holding my cash.

REEEEE

Nothing is happening lol

Why do I have a feeling this is some whale who is gonna pull a pump and dump

pump it

Probably. There's no reason for this to be moving.

Settle down folks. We hold another 4-6 weeks before we make triple digit % gains.

Pump chasers feel free to leave.

90% sure this is some whale wash trading by trying to instill FOMO in people

There isn't enough volume for any big moons atm

you guys are still in a correction, faggots

Probably the same dude from the other night

>$500k in volume over the last 10 min is wash trading

kek

You REQ faggots are so deluded, like literally worth than linkies.
You had 2 months to buy up as much of this coin for 5 cent and lower.. it sat at 50% below its ICO price for weeks on end.

Now a bunch of you baghold this shit at 1 dollar and don't realise people have literally made 2000 gains off of you and you actually think you can see another 300% or even 100% do you realise how much profit % that would be for those people in just under a month of holding?

Legit this coin got lucky that reddit shilled it like fuck during this massive bull run and its a cheap super high circulating supply coin which is what the normies love because they can actually own 100s of a full coin

by tomorrow

This is going to break $1.

my friends dad works at nintendo and he says he is gonna buy REQ

strap in!

If REQ doesn't break through the triple top this time, I'm selling.

sell now faggot

Please sell now instead.

I noticed triple top too

80 cents will seem like a bargain soon.

you might actually be retarded

Why would I? Im trying to make money here.

that's now how biz does it, sell now, then buy after it breaks it

if the 6500 wall comes down its going to ATH

Don't tell people to get in here while we're moving, turns them into bagholders and makes them rage about how REQ is a shitcoin. It happens every time. Like clockwork.

Anyone have any guesses on sell point and re-entry?

According to my noobish meme lines, seems like it.

Nice FUD.

There are at least 3 dozen coins with a higher market cap and absolutely NOTHING other than worthless hype valued at substantially more.

REQ is extremely under-valued at this time and one of my best investments.

BTW, I'm one of those people who made 2000% in profit.

3/10

quick sell now before it gets to 1.50

wait for it....

Moon kiddies should be shot in the mouth.

JESUS FUCK ITS CRASHING BACK DOWN IM SELLING SHIT SHITCOON IM TIRED OF THIS HORSE SHIT

Not yet, but i'd put a stop limit at 5500

>There are at least 3 dozen coins with a higher market cap and absolutely NOTHING other than worthless hype valued at substantially more.

Yeah like a worthless erc20 token with nothing but a whitepaper and no actual product and already lost its ING partnership.... oh wait

I'm warning you guys this is going to create some of the biggest bagholders we've seen since fucking digibyte. The whole coin is just filled with normie redditors and people who only got into crypto in December. Theres millions of people with

>those 2 30min green dildos

OooooOOOoooooOOOoOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

I have no idea what I should be doing, there's this huge block of SELL but nothing is changing. Is some whale being a faggot or is it actually panic time?

i was having a hard time understanding how people could be losing money in the alt markets right now, and this post is helping me understand that. thank you.

welp, JUST

lmao

That's still more than most of the Top 20 coins on CMC.

Which isn't even correct since the team has demonstrated a working product and a low-key, disciplined approach to the development. The team alone with their YC stake make it a serious investment.

Curious? What are your crypto picks?

Should I sell after it moons a bit today and buy back in when it dips? It's been doing this all week but i'm not down to take the risk lol

How are you so fucking weak-handed is this your first day in crypto?

The BUY wall dump to end all pumps

If you know the high and low go for it.

>coin starts to moon
>all of Veeky Forums frantically sells
holy shit my sides

Buy more and hold.

Who's selling?

It's better to sell during moons and accumulate during dumps. But you can't time the market like is trying to do.

>Selling promising coins
(((People))) who sells req/link are the same kikes who sold bitcoin/eth at 10$ to make some shekels to pay for their eternal loans but could have held and gotten financial independence

Another biz pnd

Hope you guys learned your lesson

>eternal loans
ain't that the truth. Holding my 3k/5k till no end

Still going up?

Whole market is going up retard.

NOT XLM LMFAO

To be fair, Sending ETH to ETH on an ERC20 token shouldn't be considered an actual working product. It's a glorified HTML client for ETH transfer.

PayPal is a glorified HTML client for fiat

We're standing by for the cross-currency functionality and the team has been scrutinized by peers with distinction (YC).

Why is Bitcoin worth 14K, why is ETH worth anything? We're making bets on technology that could potentially change e-commerce.

I agree, I'm invested in Req too (1.2k I think). I'm taking a bet that they'll be able to do this because I also believe in LINK providing a way for them to safely gather currency conversion data.

What I'm calling out is people saying there's an existing 'working product' when in reality it's nothing compared to what they say they're building. It passes an ETH token on the ETH network, using an ERC20 token.

While I'm here and getting (You)s, can someone remind me if there's any mining or proof of stake to make more req coins? Or is it all one and done, and the starting amount is final?

not fun of this pump, smells fishy

req was supposed to release an update on the 5th

what ever happened to that

they did, JSON library, look it up

lel
its the js library