Will suck Dick for COLX

u r dery attractive lady

how much der colx you want we cud have gud time in my battlewagon?

COLX thread? Apparently the crypto bridge listing is going up soon. Thank God because the current exchanges are killing it's growth, fucking cancer

TRADE SATOSHI AND NOVA EXCHANGE WON'T OPEN THE REGISTRATIONS

Why much dick sucking on /biz the faggotry level is out of control on /biz

NEITHER WILL CRYPTOPIA

I'm a poor fag no coiner whose plan is to suck a few dicks for a moon ride today than to keep sucking dicks for the rest of muh life

dun der worry....kukluxcoin err kucoin will be open soon with it to!

They're not even responding to the COLX team, it could be a while. Pretty much every exchange has been raped to death recently

tfw you hold a node from 2sats

tfw hold 2 nodes from 2 sats

u can have sum ripple if u sux mah dick. Jew coin better than some colx. Colx sound like a STD. Big jew cock with jew coin all over it for you faggot.

cheer up bro

nice

got 34k of these bad boys. Get on your knees op, you got a lot of sucking to do

master node here, you better have adamantium kneepads

guns are like the new katanas now. every gun nut i see is also a kissless virgin neet. They are just another compensation device.

Why is the supply so high for this anyway? At $.50 this would be a 2 bil mcap, is that even feasible?

Does CMC account for the coin burn?

That's what I was wondering, I can't remember what they reported the circulating supply was last month.

.10 for sure, if more then good
still nice gains

That's what I figured, $.10 was my target too. There's a lot of push from people who actually want to buy it so it may not actually take long to get there

no, CMC displays almost twice the circulating amount. comfy

so if I have tradesatoshi should I put like 3k into this?

Where can I find the actual circulating amount? I'm sure it's right in front of me between their website and Telegram but I'm apparently a huge brainlet

Faq dis scam coin and faq all u in the bread

>I'm sure it's right in front of me between their website and Telegram but I'm apparently a huge brainlet
best get dem dsl's warmed up and get on dem knees user then will tell you

coinsmarkets is back up, hope you enjoyed sucking op

CoinsMarkets is up for some, withdraw your funds to your wallets now fellas

>COINMARKETS ACCOUNT JUST'D

>TRADESATOISHI ACCOUNT LOCKED

I WANT MORE THIS HAS BEEN LEGIT THE HARDEST COIN TO TRADE

Pray that CryptoBridge gets their listing soon since Cryptopia is also JUST'd