DBC and XLM are about to take off

DBC and XLM are about to take off.

Enjoy your gains.

Pump begins in 15minutes.

DBC is dead, and my hopes and dreams with it.

proof of pump?

DBC is dead. Give up OP

Your loss. Reply back in 10minutes.

>implying XLM can recover from this slip 'n' slide
We're going down, down, down.

>xlm
>pumping a top 10 mcap coin
what did he mean by this

stfu faggot and praise snek.

You should learn how to chart dumbfuck so you know what you're actually looking at. XLM didn't slide down at all, it took a very predictable ABC correction to the .50 fib, twice, and is now beginning Wave 5 of 5.

You people are so fucking dumb. You'll never make it. Ever.

The TA has been horeshit on xlm. let me guess , its going to $2.75 by the end of jan (LOL) because you watched a haejin vid on youtube and he said so.

>They sold during the 1 minute dip

Stellar is my first love. I have other bitches, but the lady of my heart is Stellar.

Who the fuck is Hajin? If you think the TA has been "horseshit" on XLM it's because you have no idea what the fuck you're doing. It's literally textbook. It doesn't get any better.

Get your head out of your ass man. Wise up. Educate yourself.

IT'S BEEN 15 MINUTES OP

TAKE MY XLM BAGS

Sell this shit idiots, its a shitcoin. Have fun when it hits 20 cents.

nice try faggot OP

DBC is now the dump coin

I already made a thread about it, trying to save people

Go on CAN for Parabolic moon within the next 3 days.

Warned

>40% of my portfolio
Let's goooo!

Poor user, fell for the /biz memes.

I'M WAITING OP

This might actually be legit

Saw 700 eth sell walls on DBC 10 minutes ago, now they're gone, XLM didn't catch any but plausible

Holy shit

lol faggot good luck pumping XLM like 60% so anyone sees any gains after the last while

We've pushed it back to 8pm EST (10minutes).

Sorry folks, please stay tuned.

get back in here and admit you lied, cunt

OP is just trying to dump his bags. I love this coin but it's going sideways until there's significant news. Fairx has been delayed so I moved most of my stack out for the time being, but plan to go back all in next month.

Show proof for XLM pump.

I'm highly skeptical it can moon atm, esp. considering the fact how many people are desperate to break even and drop their bags.

LOL CANYACOIN? Shilling a coin that went 30x investment? Which has seen 0 movement after being on Kucoin for 3 days?

No ones buying your shit bags.

it's going past $1 at least, it's not a shitcoin so selling now instead of holding would be pretty stupid unless you are sure some other coin will moon

You better deliver or else...

Pumping something that big...
OP
You’re not a billionaire
Shut the f up

>Wave 5 of 5

What does it mean?

Tick tock....

that guy died
he was seen ever again, they didn't even find his body.

WAKEY SNAKEY

did they check that bitches folds?

8:01 PM EST

Venchain & DBC = strong FUD

Thats when you buy like a motherfucker, when the FUDDERS start spamming not to buy.

Don't you toy with my emotions, OP

Elliot Wave
look it up

Is XLM dropping or is it just me

OPs a liar

"He's selling, dump it"

thanks

thx

Hmmm. Yeah it's dropping again.

IT'S HAPPENING

No it's not

All the way to the multiverse right now...

wow nice pump thanks man

Sorry guys i really had to take a dump.

Here we go! strap in ladies and gents

You said 15 min

kek it would be great if you were pumping dbc but i bet ur trolling

>8 hours later

He Meant dump as in all is XLM

confirmed, it is

>xlm still dropping

i push my fingers into my eyes

look at the chart dumbass. its gonna moon hard as fuck. capped so i can call you out in less than 7 days

The autism associated with dbc on this board makes me want to fucking sell even though i know i shouldnt

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Great pump op