UFR WILL DOMINATE

ALL OF YOU CALLED ME A PAJEET

THE VIEW FROM THE MOON IS NICE

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QORqg
linkedin.com/in/tylerfallon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same here user. UFR is a moon mission and it's still not too late to catch the ride

this shitcoin still has at least a full 10x left in it

ufr is love. ufr is life.

Anons keep sleeping on UFR and discounting it. Don't miss this one like you did XRB or PRL. The rocket will not wait for you. Get in. Kek

If you don't want to stay a wageslave your entire life you gotta get into UFR. The whitepaper is solid and it has a good use case.

Be aware! UFR is shilled hard by discord shills.

don't buy that shitcoin.

proof: imgur.com/a/QORqg

Anons, the rocket hasn't left yet. We left the door open to you. Get in. UFR has enough gains to spread around. Kek.

1- I just read that image completely and I see nothing wrong with it. There's no buying or selling signals, there's no PnD, only guys who believe in a coin and want people to know about it, similar to what the XRB community does by shilling every fucking subreddit.
2- It can’t be a PnD, because it has 170btc daily volume. There’s no way a bunch of autistic biz pajeets have that amount of money.
3.- The coin has been growing since December, so not a PnD.
4.- I invested in this coin 1 month ago and I’m not selling any soon because of random discord groups with pocket money who probably don’t influence the price even one bit.
5.- If you can’t see why this is a good investment then stay poor, but don’t think everyone here who support UFR is a pajeet shiller, because we’re not. There are people who really believe in the project.
6.- Yes, this is a pasta I made because I’m tired of the FUD on a legitimate coin. Not my fault some people like to shill.

>imgur.com/a/QORqg
so then buy it. doesnt matter if its getting shilled. ive read up on it and seems like its getting shilled for a reason; that being that UFR will moon in the next week/month

I know you are also a user of the discord shill group. I can read what you are talking in the channel faggot. I am a member too so don't try to shittalk.

DO NOT BUY,

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED:

UFR = SHILLCOIN
> SHITCOIN

I mean yeah it's getting shilled and yeah that nigger has a fucking pentagram for a picture
>however
I was already leaning towards PayFair and UFR due to their whitepapers so... who cares not me. Veeky Forumsraelites should stick up for eachother so the board can be renamed /lambo/ by 2020 and we can buy out and annihilate every other leddit site out there.

post the invite link, I want to join

UFR to the moon. Get on the ship.

Use this code when you make an account on kuccoin and make some real money instead of buying shitcoins: 21KHf

What are you talking about?
I'm not part of any group. The amount of paranoia and delusion you have is retarded, I'm only trying to stop this retarded fud on a legit coin that I invested weeks ago.

> ship

TITANIC

You are actually complaining about free promotion. It's like you've never seen anyone shilling their holdings here.

UFR - buy now or cry later

tfw you missed the dip, but already have 10k

I'ma be real honest here, I'm only all-in on UFR because I talked to Sergey at a conference and learned some horrifying things about LINK. Had to move my money real quick and saw UFR being shilled, so said fuck it.

I don’t get it. That sounds like a reason to buy haha. People love hype, if it’s getting shilled than this coin is going to grow

UFR is about to leave you pajeets behind. I can't even believe I'm taking the time to recommend this to you pajeets. I've already 5x my investment. Get in. Or cry.

nope, there are a lot of solid coins shilled here.

but UFR is the fucking worst SCAM ever. Trashy whitepaper, unknown dev(s) (don't think they are real devs), they have simply NOTHING to offer. It's total bullshit and scam.

Just want to warn my Veeky Forumstards not to buy scammy shit to make scamfags rich.

These FUDers arr desperate...they say 90% of ufr posters here are shills from discord but i have a funny feeling 90% of people here promoting ufr are not part of a discord group and its only 10%...if anything id place my bets on 90% of the FUD being from those who want to accumulate lower

So there is a random bunch of people shilling a coin, wow. Like every fucking coin there is. As if this did anything for the market.
In the end, the technology decides if there is success or not.
If ufr has working and good tech, it will succeed.

> legit coin

discord shill confirmed

what if 90% of the FUD is from a discord anti-shill chink group, trying to pump dbc!?

You should seriously consider going to a psychiatrist. I heard they can give you some pills for paranoia.
>unknown dev(s)
False.
Founder of UFR: linkedin.com/in/tylerfallon/

This just proves that you don't know about the project and are spreading false information. I recommend you to do something worthwhile with your time, maybe go play some Skyrim, feed your dog or something.

Reddit has pics of you guys orchestrating your shilling to PnD this coin at a certain price. So shady to fuck with your Veeky Forums bros.

founder is Tyler Fallon literally everyone actually involved in the community knows this you dishonest FUDer

ohh nooo kill me. shilling a great coin!! (UFR)

Can't wait to take my next batch of profits.

So you’re telling me anons are investing in coins and shilling it to decrease its value?

That doesn’t make sense man, if shilling is a truly occurring, then this coin is going to fly. That is simply the current state of crypto, nay, trading in general

Basically, yeah

Hes IMPLYING he wants people to panic sell so he can buy back cheaper....fucking greedy pajeet

Who the fuck cares about the discord shilling? This coin is still massively undervalued and when UFR hits top 200 you'll only have yourself to blame user.

>Shilled by pajeets at 2000 sats
>bought 0.1 btc
>made almost 1 btc when I sold at 18000
>rebought at 10k
>sold at 15k
>made another 0.5 btc...

Thanks pajeet, may your poo be in loo tonight

>that "pnd" suggest buying coins with working products and good technology
>suggest holding until 10x instead of flipping
>pnd

Dude, thats literally anti-pnd and how you actually make money in crypto

Bought in like twenty minutes ago, thinking it was gonna recover.

Sold just now for a 5 percent loss. Normally I'd just wait for it to recover but I have no faith in this coin at all long term and didn't want to keep looking at it drop. An expensive .5 ETH lesson.

Where to buy this shit?? I'm on Binance

Cryptopia and Etherdelta.

It’s not there yet but that’s for the best. If you bite the bullet, learn how to use EtherDelta and buy it there, you’re going to get mad gains when it finally reaches Binance. That’s when the masses begin boarding the hype train

EtherDelta or Cryptopia. Maybe IDEX. If you don’t know how decentralized exchanges work go with cryptopia.

Checks out buy high sell low user

lmaoooooooooooooo

Hey, UFR bros.

You remember that dip that just happned?

Yeah well we didn't dip at all; we mooned.

Welcome to UFR land, my fellow firebros.

>bought in 20 minutes ago
>sold just now at 5% loss
You deserve the loss for being that impatient

Sorry, the down syndrome arent be for make money with cryptos

You tried so hard....
BUT IN THE END IT DIDN'T MATTER