HALP

not a LARP

>be me
>suddenly have a connection to a very famous celebrity through an old business partner
>they hear that I'm a crypto degenerate
>"Hey can you make me my own coin? I can promote it!"
>their agent and advertising team hyped and ready to roll
>UHHHH WHAT THE FUCK
>holy SHIT opportunity of a lifetime fuck fuck fuck what am I doing

Need an ERC20 coin model that doesn't piss off the SEC but will still appreciate or at least hold its value. Non-profit fundraiser? Giveaway? Fucking anything. Something simple, something humorous would work, something normies would buy, fucking ANYTHING

If anyone can throw out some ideas/resources I will make it fucking RAIN in here when this comes to fruition.

Post your address and I will screencap everyone who replies with helpful advice.

Please fucking help me!!

Other urls found in this thread:

mywish.io/index.html
blockgeeks.com/guides/ethereum-token/
artoken.io/assets/docs/Cappasity_Howey_Test_Securities_Law_Framework.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

bump again aaaaaaaa

anyone? bueller?

I have a really good idea for a coin and it would be utility so sec wouldnt fuck with it,but I don't see how it would be celebrity related it would be a new improved business model for a big,industry that needs it

Emoji coin. A platform where emojis function sort of like how upvotes function on steemit.

1NggctKBNnRYgp2wUKwKCRgAJDQCwaXGo7

I was thinking of having a utility token for "meet and greet" points or something to that effect but I don't know if the celeb would bite on that idea.

use metamask, and whip up a shitty token, make a shitty paint logo for it, and dupe it.

if this helped you, shill chainlink later.
thanks.

If this isn't a LARP message me:
[email protected]

I can do the coding (solidity) and the overall concept.

If they want to make money I certainly have a 50 million dollar ico idea but I would need a team but if they are just wanting to attach their face to a coin without it doing anything or understanding I dunno man

Interesting. So a forum where emojis are used in place of upvotes and are backed by the coin?

>he doesn't know hollywood is all talk and empty promises.
LOL have fun wasting your time.

Something like a chat platform with normal emojis and then premium emojis tied to the coin that can't be sent via message on the platform. Retarded enough to work?

All it would take is one tweet and it would take off. The agent is a close friend of mine.

Something like that, but probably something more casual like just texting. An app people could use on their phone. The premium coin emojis could function like tips or just allow users to send money to a friend wanting to borrow a couple bucks.

Forgot to add there is an easy coin to make faggot

>celebrity shill
>clearly you need a coin tied to incubating "indie" movies
Get to work faggot. You're welcome. Become the Weinsteins of modern Hollywood.

Coin for educational management (class scheduling, class standardization between universities, uniformity), get gov contracts, for state funded schools, celeb becomes champion for education.

I'll take 10% thx

0x5147c7D7934a1BD0fde8274c944B82fC44eE828d

This part I can handle. Just need a concept for what the coin would be for. But I'll help you shill link for your help.

Seems like it would be easy enough to make. Wonder if there's a template for something like this.

>can be sent*

Thats a good idea, instead of meet and greet. Do autographs the celebrity ends up making money cause people buy his coin to get an autograph, scammy as fuck but, you know people would buy them.

This is what the fuck I'm talking about. Nice one. Post your address if you want. Everyone who posts gets a piece of the pie.

Too much work, I'm making a coin and the celeb is shilling it and that's about it.

>scammy as fuck but, you know people would buy them

Wow this is an excellent idea. Easy to execute and doesn't piss off the SEC.

Memecoin or something to do with a popular meme, normies will eat it up, look at DOGE

0x74Ec27cc64e6e7DfEfE6673ee886103fbC35b3bA

An ICO to raise money to pay Trump Voters $500 to get a vasectomy.

That's a great one, rising funds for indie movies or music. Something like paying to see the movie upfront like an ICO, and istead of the bonuses you have like meet and greet, etc etc. Basically the ICO grants you a ticket to go see it, and the more you spend the more you can get in touch with the crew. Is the celebrity in movies, music or TV?

Also eth address
0x613024e5D0E5855739ac39695CF5F98Cac17E211

If you know anyone that can pull the strings to make it happen go for it, i sure the hell dont. I know sony has a similar project. Should pop up if you search sony cryptocurrency

Would an ERC20 token work for it? This celeb would be perfect for something like this.

Also you can use Wish to make preset token, it literally takes 30 seconds. mywish.io/index.html

I will never see a dime, but here ya go
ETH
0x2A39A12c69E5AC6f97eECA3606522214FDe13B73

Celebrity dates
A celebrity issues out, say, 1M of its own tokens that equal a 3h date.
Ppl buy them and trade. Whoever has more than 45' worth of tokens can date the celebrity.
Star-struck anons, like you, trade the shit out of these tokens to amass enough for a date.

0x71ebBcde2F50c1798E38348f6Ed5e8Df7dEBe64e

I can see how the coin would increase in value with this plan. Nice work.

Celebrity is in TV

>If you know anyone that can pull the strings to make it happen

Many connections through the agent. I'll check out Sony's project

Yeah why not? Shitcoin ERC20 tokens are popping up all the time. You'd just have to set up a smart contract or pay someone to do it I think

Rather than traditional theaters it could function as a virtual platform like Hulu. The token functions as the proprietary currency used to view media on the platform. A portion of sales and staked coins would go toward funding the indie films and shows that appear on the platform.

I don't see this working here in the States. Japan though.

Pretty much what I was thinking. Some of the "better" ones could get theater runs for publicity. But think of it as Netflix for indie producers paid for by coins and shit.

This one seems like it would be the most lucrative but also much more time-consuming. Leaning in this direction though

Fitbit.

Coins are rewarded for logged activity; Validated against distributed nodes (checks speed, > 15mph gtfo, faggot).

These coins could be used to get discounts on health insurance or some shit

GL faggot

Good things aren't easy.

Celeb wouldn't match the target audience for this unfortunately. Not the right spokesman.

if you are usaian you are literally asking for it. the sec will rape your tight butthole

Also, whatever coin idea you decide to go with, make sure you create like a billion or more tokens. Normies don't know what market cap is, they just see the price is under a dollar and think next bitcoin.

Amen to that

great idea, but that'd be a SHITTON of work for OP. you'd need a real team.

if you just do it without the dedicated streaming platform it would be pretty easy
if the movie gets picked up by a distribution or something a piece of the cake is given back to the community. like 40% of the tickets revenue go back to the addresses proportionally. We would see whales financing the next not-famous director for fucking 50mln and if a hit and gets a netflix deal and goes in teathers they get back x3 investment

This is actually a pretty cool idea.

Fantasy sports token, use the token to play fantasy sports. Football, basketball, etc.

Celeb isn't in the sports niche. Fuck I wish I could just tell you guys who it is, you'd lose your shit

OP you should capitalise on the lefties. Make some kind of feminism coin or diversity coin lmao

copy some already existing token and list it as "its better because it has a vagina"

>be me
>suddenly have a connection to a very famous celebrity through an old business partner
>they hear that I'm a crypto degenerate
>"Hey can you make me my own coin? I can promote it!"
>their agent and advertising team hyped and ready to roll
>UHHHH WHAT THE FUCK
>holy SHIT opportunity of a lifetime fuck fuck fuck what am I doing

Need an ERC20 coin model that doesn't piss off the SEC but will still appreciate or at least hold its value. Non-profit fundraiser? Giveaway? Fucking anything. Something simple, something humorous would work, something normies would buy, fucking ANYTHING

If anyone can throw out some ideas/resources I will make it fucking RAIN in here when this comes to fruition.

Post your address and I will screencap everyone who replies with helpful advice.

buy some UFR and make it rich

>SHITTON of work for OP. you'd need a real team.

Does seem labor intensive. Their entourage is in show business and I don't have the resources to make the next Netflix.

The idea of screenings with earlybird perks seems like the easiest, followed by the incubator.

Make a value coin that's linked to a video network like vine. Every time someone likes a post the content creator, or celebrity, is paid directly in coins. There is also a tipping mechanism and coins can be purchased directly through the website. Partner with PayPal and win. People can also buy celeb merch from the website directly and the fiat is exchanged directly into ContentCoin (CC). Keeps value moving and supply available.

You're welcome.

Good idea but seems like it would piss off the SEC, no?

Or just do some stupid personalised coin just for the celebrity. KardashCoin or some stupid shit. They link it in to their merch, or cosmetics line, or whatever. The only way to pay for any of their shit is with their coin. They can shill the fuck out of it to tweens and give them useless digicoins for fiat.

>SEC
No idea if it would make the SEC mad honestly. Celeb scam coin is scam? Unless you make it a functioning product, which will take a lot of work, the SEC is going to see right through CelebCoin.based

i would actually do it myself if i had the resources and time. really cool concept, taking the power away from the big productions and back to the people. if you actually choose to do that please keep me/us informed, im really curious

for tips
0x613024e5D0E5855739ac39695CF5F98Cac17E211

Hey OP, I work in Hollywood at a pretty well known production company. I'd totally shill this to the CEO if it got made lol.

>Unless you make it a functioning product, which will take a lot of work, the SEC is going to see right through CelebCoin.based

That's what I'm worried about. I don't have the money or time for lawsuits and shit. When the coin rolls out it will make the news and I don't want to spend the next couple of years in and out of federal court for some shitcoin.

You could tokenize the autographs from every big name out there with this. Celebs, sports, you name it, want a celebs autograph buy this amount of coins to get it. The more popular the celebrity the more coins you need.

>really cool concept, taking the power away from the big productions and back to the people

I really like that part of it too. Would resonate with the celeb big time.

How difficult would it actually be to have a pay(coin)walled video streaming website? In the beginning can't I just have more Rackspace/whatever servers automatically spin up when the site gets hammered?

Awesome - I'll keep everyone posted on what's going on. Going to send over ideas to the agent later on today.

dont do it, you'll regret it. having a streaming platform is not only webdesign and having the server. it also means that you have legal responsabilities etc. also if it fails, its your fault, and if its successful you have to literally hire a gazilion ppl and work on that shitty platform for the next x years, and have a TON of pressure on yourself. not worth it IMO unless you start with idea and a SOLID team first, and then include the celebrities to shill

Good point. Already have enough on my plate so I will probably skip that one. Cool idea though...

thanks
shoot me an email if you ever get this up and running cause im really interested in seeing how it goes

[email protected] (old throwaway)

Can you code at all? Read this article for how to create an Ethereum token
blockgeeks.com/guides/ethereum-token/
Scroll about 1/3rd down the page. Follow those steps. Good luck
0x20A544158bC81dd791de4dce67efc8b63725E906

Will do!

Social media currency coin. Idk, call it BASEDcoin or something gay like that. Just ripoff DOGE (tipping system) but make it so people use it to tip for videos/content theyike on all the normie social media sites.

BTC address: 1NMQhNdXRJNLCsjZjczNaMbqD883b3uWme

I can do some basic coding and follow instructions. Thanks for passing this along

blackcoin for the black community

look up the howey test for passing the securities thing

0xeB0020f885535323fc8dCa7b8b8896680Ce6B0d7

i used to write business/grant proposals for a living if you need any help there before passing it off to their writers

artoken.io/assets/docs/Cappasity_Howey_Test_Securities_Law_Framework.pdf

look at that model as a starting point

If they produce movies, do something like RLX is doing with realestate. Coin holders get a stake in the projects funded by the coins.

>look up the howey test

Checked it out and seems open-ended...like either everything would be OK or I would get royally assfucked sans lube.

>i used to write business/grant proposals for a living

toss out a throwaway email if you have one, might need another set of eyes for the whitepaper

Here me out on this one: RATE. A cryptocurrency that allows celebrities to be rated on their performances/style/etc. The coin allows celebs to better get in touch with their audience and make changes based on what feedback they're getting. Each coin can have a field as well as a digital signature attached that can be edited by each holder. The field contains the aspect the holder is "voting" on as what they like (or think needs to be changed, depending on how you want to design it) the most. A celebrity then knows what they need to improve on based on transaction volume and the general consensus on what aspect of their performance is liked/dislike. Once these are added to the blockchain, you have a permanent record of a celebrity's progress over timeā€”if you wanted to implement additional functionality, you could even add the option of including a short message that will be permanently stored on the blockchain with the transaction.
BTC Address: 19sVAmTgzsKbGqcH5gxJz5EjRMLcXNZUbo

[email protected]

I worry about the production being considered a security if the token is linked to its financial success.

CastingCoin - crowd-sourced casting incentives for actors

Want your favorite celeb to star in an upcoming role? Users, studios, whoever "vote" tokens as bounties for specific actors to participate in upcoming events. If the actor takes the gig, they get to claim the bounty. Agents, studios, etc., that amass a bunch of coins could reissue them to the general public through publicity events.

Alternatively, the token is used to cast votes for some reality TV show or web enterprise a la American Idol voting.

You're welcome.
0x5a56CB1778c7D074de6861D663fb026FB4044ce3

Maybe shopping or movie watching rewards. Spend X on some stupid clothes or shitty movies, get some of your celeb shitcoins back.

Eth/LTC appreciated

Coin that funds indie movies and then distributes shares of profits from movie (as percentage funded by the coin) as dividends.

ETH: 0xeea9bec0f89e59e17e46a349b081b442249bf62a

get their lawyer to look at it. the bat token site for example has disclaimers which says its a utility token, not a speculative instrument etc

>We and our counsel at Perkins-Coie are confident that the Basic Attention Token is properly classified as property with utility on the platform we are building, and not a security. We were glad to see the SEC call out utility tokens as unique from security tokens in their report on the DAO token (which was clearly a security, not a utility property). We welcome the SEC's facts-and-circumstances approach and look forward to greater regulatory clarity and care over time.

And call it Independent Coin - IDP.

ETH: 0xeea9bec0f89e59e17e46a349b081b442249bf62a

Endorsement tokens - spend tokens to get celeb to endorse your product or event on social media. Maybe spending the tokens throws your product/event into a lottery for acknowledgement or sponsorship. Celeb shilling on a social media platform is nothing new, but this lets everyone briefly pretend that their favorite celeb likes them.

0x5a56CB1778c7D074de6861D663fb026FB4044ce3

Email me, I'll make it for you

[email protected]

>BuzzCoin

OP, you're going to have to decide how much work you want to do with this.

Look at etheremon. It's some shitty Angular app, stolen deviantArt, and a fucking trainwreck of a Smart Contract backend, and they STILL made fucking millions.

If you want to do something long lasting, you'll have to think long and hard about what you're capable of doing. If you want to make a millino bucks real quick, then do something USER focused.

Most dApps are shitty, barely functioning UI layers on top of the Ethereum blockchain. Think of something that's been hyped this year, fuck it Fidget spinners -- and make some arbitrary rules about generating new ones from old ones, and you've got yourself a fortune.

Honestly, if you don't take my fidget spinner idea, I might do it.

0x0474a1b565Bc85816840308EaB34965be035fF83

Erc20 for the construction industry. Easy ui for clients and contractors to set up goals and the payments for reaching those goals. Incorporates nodes which are industry professionals who can confirm the work was done if client and contractor has dispute. Reputation for nodes, and businesses. Nothing like this out there

Will definitely send it by their lawyer. Disclaimers galore.

Worried about the SEC calling it a security because of profit taking and dividends. Seems like the coin would have to be considered a donation or exchange for an exact service (opening night tickets for a movie, meet and greet if you have over 1K coins, etc.)

Leaning in the direction of the coin being tied just to this celebrity and their brand/indy project etc. instead of bringing in more rando celebrities, although it's an interesting concept.

I present you AdCoin

similar to the Ad Blocker on many computers this will prevent websites from playing and advert before, during or after viewing content. The tokens can be purchased outright or "mined" but watching adverts on your own time, aka outside of viewing any content. It benefits both parties as websites will still be paid and consumers will be able to enjoy their entertainment on their watch. This coin could be applied to music apps, streams, news websites etc.

OP Thoughts on this one?

its a good idea but you should check out PRL because they are basically attempting to solve the adblock problem already

Instead of adcoin just replace the name with some generic name or [celebrity name here] coin

Here is my email...
A please give me a heads up before launch! Will shill for you on discord.

[email protected]

>If you want to make a millino bucks real quick, then do something USER focused.

I agree - part of it is having the celeb get enthusiastic about one of the ideas with the least amount of friction/work that they would be required to do. They are just going to shill.

A memecoin would be the easiest to execute and manage but doesn't provide much value for the user...just blind speculation.

The meet-and-greet with perks coin seems like more effort but could appreciate in value and retain value. Could also get more celebs to jump on the train.

Going to pitch all the ideas regardless!

They are more focusing on general websites no? We could expand to an outside market and focus on sites or apps like spotify, pandora, shitty Free2play games etc.

BizCoin

It's so easy you retard. Now make it and make us all rich. Biz can be your personal pump army. We can meme it to the normies.

GPS Coin (obvious short form - GPS)

Used for tracking packages and luggage, your company will manufacture (or will get someone to manufacture) GPS tracking devices (put that in the roadmap for a few years down the line) to be used by companies shipping valuable items

The blockchain will keep the location of the items immutable and timestamped, linked to the GPS devices

Basically your company is helping other companies to keep their shipments secure and locations mapped with the use of the blockchain

Any BTC welcome if you use this: 1GfYoa6RGsCj11CbWTCc4RyhmLYQJrtDmh

I think the concept and branding (RATE) is awesome. Unfortunately I don't have enough technical expertise to execute the vision.

Awesome! Thanks, I'll keep you in the loop

May I ask which coin idea here you think is within your technical expertise? It sounds like this celeb's agent needs to also get a dev team on this, unless they're planning to put it all on your shoulders.

Cool concept but wouldn't fit the MO of the celeb.

Will distribute BTC/ETH to anyone that contributes ideas and an address to the thread once this thing gets off the ground. Cheers

What target audience is the celebrity's followers? Key in deciding which direction to pursue.

Needs to be as simple as possible.

The memecoin idea and the meet-and-greet w/perks idea seem like the easiest to execute.

Would be on my shoulders to start but I have some dev friends that I could convince to come onboard when I can't handle the workload.

if you're doing a system of meet-and-greet's things like raffles and lotteries might work if you could make a basic platform, would hype the celebrity shilling if their game for it and give them a cut of the raffle.

>'Buy 100 meetcoins to be entered into a draw to meet so and so'

Sorry if these ideas are crap just spitballing here.