WTF its going off script

WTF its going off script

No it isn’t. We’re in the bear trap idiot.

hUGE bUY Signal IF TREU

Unironically this

>mfw we're still in takeoff period and even the pennylets on this board are gonna make it

I fixed for you guys

holy shit...

Yeah because there's literally no media coverage on bitcoin at all right now, literally zero.

And those institutional investors are the normies buying bitcoin on their iphone which was the number 1 app on the appstore for several weeks last month.

D E L U D E D

But just a small amount of normies put like $50 in as a lottery ticket.

lol

God I hate R. Proof that statisticians know nothing about programming

pennylets sounds super cute desu

The thing that you have to realize is that only now are the institutional investors getting involved. We're the "smart money"

nice, just bought 100k

In all honesty? We are probably in enthusiasm at the minimum and Greed at the maximum. All of this first sell off/bear trap talk has to stop. The take off period would've been between 2 - 7 years ago

So are we 98-99, or 2001-2002?

We're going to have lots more "crashes", but how many years do you think we have until the big and final one? 1, 2, or more?

There’s a screenshot of a forum post from 2013 that says the media is already here and blablabla.

This will be the last year of any possible gains for the typical user

>Implying we've reached the public yet
This is the bear trap.

Yeah, I don't think we're in the mania phase yet. Big money is just getting involved, that's a crucial step in this bubble. We need to be at least around 5-10T market cap before it all goes down.

How much of the year will we have? 3mo? 6mo? 9mo?

you mean bull trap you moran

~6mo. of "easy" gains. The last part of the year will be hard to say. Eventually leading up to the Fear and then capitulation that you see on OP's pic.

The problem for newcoiners is the fact that they believe they are here early. No. Had you had been here at least 1 year earlier, you would have seen your life set itself up. We are nearing the end and I suggest having an escape plan in place as we are in the bull trap currently which means the crypto market is almost done for good.

>being this deluded

There's no way we have 6 months left if we're already in the bull trap. Look at those timelines nigga this isn't the pink sheets

were at first selloff. get ready for a bullrun.

we got a good year left relax bud

We have already had our bullrun. The show is nearly over.

Fucking idiot dude you don’t even understand what take off means and you have no understanding of the scales of these things. You look at the market cap of cryptos and think it in any way correlated to the market caps of stocks when the two are fundamentally different classes of asset. Take off is when something BEGINS to become huge, a takeoff period does not last several years, that’s the dormancy period. The difficulty in determining at one point BTC began taking off is tricky because BTC is by definition a currency so it had speculators in it from the beginning, but 2008-2015 bitcoin was like the “usenet” stage of the internet, aka hobbyist phase. We are actually at media attention but because of the rapid rate of information transfer and because of the globalised nature of the world (which was less apparent when the study this is taken from was made) this will be a bubble where media attention and regular people investing will come BEFORE institutional money. There are so many legal and security precedents needed to be made, if you think that just because a single image says institutional investors come before media attention, you’re deluded.

You’ll know we’re in mania and greed because it will be like nothing you’ve ever seen. The world has become increasingly manic due to our overexposure to information stimulus and internet and social networks, many in today’s age is going to be way more extreme than anything you’ve ever seen. We’re going to hit like 10-20 trillion, heads of state will openly be praising crypto, novel prizes will be given out to blockchain developers etc, and then we’ll have a crash that will make the Great Depression look like a fucking joke. Marketcaps of altcoins will exceed gdps of small countries. Millennials are going to literally do to GenZ what boomers did to millennials but in the span of 4 years.

Screencap this,

this guy is right, shit's poppin
SELL SELL SELL SELL

I thought this was the start of the bubble?

>trips

This market cap isn't anything considering it's global.

We're not even started.

And this isn't the "dotcom" meme of the 90s.

These coins don't have 50,000 employees and lavish SF offices, millions of marketing budgets, datacenters, etc. The don't have debt, and expenses, and pretty ANYTHING associated with real business that can fail.

None of these coins are at risk of bankruptcy like a business would be.

Get your positions now, and hold on for 2018 in my opinion.

this
dont think like a millionaire if you can be a billionaire

t. sold at 13k

the market cap hasn't even hit the trillions yet..

Oh, don't worry. I definitely screencapped this moran. We will not be hitting 10-20T which seems to be the range thrown around these areas all of the time. We will not come even close. I'm glad I can sit on the sidelines and watch this shitshow go down. It's very entertaining. Idiots on here actually think they are "gonna make it."

It was "over" for many when the market crashed years ago. All the crashes we've had so far are nothing, and those yet to come will be nothing, compared to the big one.

This guy knows what's up

Underrated gold

nice pasta dude, will keep it.

Isn't it really fucking painful watching these easy gains that you're not making?

I mean, if you're already rich and you're just chilling then fine, but if you're some kind of wagecuck it's probably more grim and masochistic than being a literal cuckold.

People want bitcoin more than gold right now, this will continue for the foreseeable future even through major corrections. If bitcoin start's to lose it's aura and emotional appeal to young people grown up on computers, only then are we in trouble.

>People want bitcoin more than gold right now
This is actually some funny shit. You had me slightly laughing.

Never ever delet this

We 1995

seeing as your money is on the sidelines, its no wonder you hold this opinion. you WANT it to crash so you can pat yourself on the back and jerk yourself off with a little less self-hatred. crypto will swell up into the largest bubble the world has ever seen, and it will be a spectacle to watch the normies slit eachothers throats and kill their neighbors cats. you think you have it figured out, much like I thought I had your mother figured out, but like crypto that bitch keeps on riding along.

the funny thing is people on the sidelines are super angry they are missing out on the gains

Some people have made it. Just because you're a sour grape brainlet that hasn't got into crypto doesn't mean it will crash before a 10T market cap. What exactly is going to cause the crash anyways? I would love your expert advice

you had me laughing at

>8 posts

>much like I thought I had your mother figured out, but like crypto that bitch keeps on riding along.
keked

Fucker. This shit will topple down on your ass and I will definitely be jerking off to it all

Dumb fuck I bought 200 BTC 4 years ago (I can prove it) and I cashed out over half when it hit 10k. I’ve already made it. I just continue trading because nothing else interests me. What I’m telling you isn’t to encourage you to trade. In fact you should walk away from crypto it’ll destroy your soul. But what I’m telling you is never ever ever underestimate human greed and stupidity, considering that market caps don’t correlate to actual cash entering and involved in trades (since so many whales hoard) the actual amount of FIAT that has entered crypto in the last year is close to 30-60 billion. When you consider how much hidden money and quantitative easing there is, when you consider how most people today right now are skeptical of cryptocurrencies, you realise that this is nothing. Cryptocurrency possesses the absolute perfect formula for speculation, it has every quality you could ever want to generate the most perfect bubble. It is internationally traded, fiscally unregulated, it requires little to no manual maintenance (a lot of the processes involved are automated), and there is no barrier to entry (you can buy on an iPhone app, no making a brokerage account). I often think Satoshi plan was to destroy the financial system by creating the H-bomb of speculative bubbles. If you think this shit isn’t going to become the biggest global fiscal bubble of the last 30 years you have your eyes closed.

>cashed out at 10k
Lmao

Bitcoin rule #1: Bitcoin is always about to crash

bitcoin is ending, crypto trading is in its infancy

Knowing Veeky Forums, they're going to sell at the bull trap, buy back in at return to "normal", and then sell everything at despair.

>and invested it all in APH ;)

in fact, I would give crypto trading another solid 10 years before a big bubble. It will only start getting going once bitcoin topples.

please no

Bear flag is on full display. Time is starting to run short.

Mommy!

>10 years.
You seem like one of those dumb niggers

someone make a meme with a nocoiners watching the bubble chart go off script

The market cap of apple is larger than BTC. Let's relax

>random graph
>comparing it to random times at the market
>common up and down that happens even during bubbles
>eventually you will be right
No shit. A common bell curve = crashing of the market hurrrrrrrr. You can zoom into ANY stock or crypto and make this chart fit.

This but unironically

We’ve exited the bear trap zone for a while now

Bitcoin can only realistically go up like 290x maximum from where it is now before its market cap starts to equal the total amount of money in the entire world.

That might be a serious problem...

fuck you

>implying we've even entered the awareness phase

Ur a cunt dude

Smh at these kikes trying to make me short my btc

It's a currency though so what does mkt cap even really mean

When we're at new paradigm you'll wonder if cashing out was the right move because "what if bitcoins survive and fiat doesn't?"

i love my mom

Total money in 2017 dollars, sure. There is over $250T USD of global wealth. Global GDP is like $100T. The government prints trillions of USD a year. Also don't forget that ~40% of BTC is lost. We also don't know how side chains will affect this. Just owning bitcoin means you own part of the core of the system that will track the entire world's wealth. The systems that govern trade and commerce today, they can't be measured in USD. I think that will double the value of BTC at least.

So you have $250T current global wealth, and that is on the low end probably, probably close to 750T in 10 years without bitcoin, with the huge economic boom caused by a universal currency, probably 1500T, 3250T after 10 years of inflation, additionally 50% leaves you close to 5000T.

There will be 21m BTC, 12.6 after you consider 40% lost, that means one bitcoin will be worth aproximentally 400 million dollars in 2028.

Barrier to entry (or lack of) is unlike any market EVER. Preach on.

So where are all the dumb money?

That's like 4 million dollars for one BTC.

here's your (you) fucker

But what will that 400 million dollars get you?
I doubt 400 million in 2028 would be worth the same as 400 million today.

milky

Kys

True. Real value will be more like ~$100mil is today.

It's in and coming in.

charts and old memes don't matter anymore nigger we're in uncharted territory. thanks, just bought 100k

how will the china news fuck btc?

that pic is top class, mind if i save?

Improv muhthafukka

you guys would be surpised how many people still dont know how to buy bitcoin or still dont understand it, out of all my friends ive talked to maybe 5 percent are already in, they are still coming and will continue to be coming in.

Well you're in, aren't you?

You’re an actual, real life cuck aren’t you