You dumb fucks never listen to my suggestions

Legendanon here. To date, I've never shilled a single bad coin on here. I'm gonna post some fun screencaps, maybe you asshats will actually listen to good advice for once.

I'm in motherfucker.

What should I buy, Jew? only shill coins in bittrex

Are you looking for long or short term gains

Both

Bout to collect profits on ICX, need another short to mid term play to replace it. Also, a very short term yolo trade would be cool too

short

when someone is exchange dependant for the coins their willing to buy you can tell they have no interest in making money and really aren't cut out for this crypto shit

Poll, partner is either huff post or facebook and the cmc is juicy

in.

short

where u get the intel for that partner call

>Short: DNT, EDG
>Long: SC, ARK, ZRX, ETH

Best 3 month term coin in your opinion, and six month to twelve month term coin? College fag here I want peace of mind

I was thinking about pull-on out of icx but I'm only up like .3

BNTY

why Sia, sensei? isn't it a direct competitor with big daddy STORJ?

I have 45k on cold storage and 2k on bittrex for trading, I'm not going on yobit to buy espers you faggot

how to post a thread on /pol/

>shill whatever coin you're holding that you want to go up. or shill any time a huge sell wall approaches
>thread fills with cookie cutter one line responses from other fags holding the coin
>shills shilling shills

thats why nobody listened op, because everyone is gone. it's just shills now. and they're all in the threads of what coins they own shilling away.

Eng thoughts?

>Hi I'm the guy that called MOONCOIN X Y Z,
>pls believe in me

get a trip and some archive links to build your rep or gtfo

but of course op is one of those shills

every 10 minutes theres a "you didnt listen to me oh why didnt you listen" thread. its not a creative shilling

>shhhh, still accumulating
is mandatory in every thread i'm surprised it hasn;'t been said yet

Go on about DNT. I had just pulled out to day trade a little bit with that cash. Should I put it back in? How short term are we talking and how much.

>Espers, holy shit I made a few buckaroos last summer. I miss all of our yobit PND's
Take your time and do a little research, I could talk about it all day so I'll copy pasta from another user's post:
>Sia is an actively developed decentralized storage platform. Users all over the world contribute disk storage from their
computers to form a decentralized network. Anybody with siacoins can rent storage from this network, and hosts are paid for their contributions. A combination of smart contracts, erasure coding, and encryption ensure secure, private, and reliable decentralized storage."

Also the pricing of their storage is out of control, it'll tank the cloud storage market. Gon b gud

also curious about this

This is Veeky Forums

I don't care for a tripcode, I don't want fame. I just wanna help some bros out. Clearly you didn't read my OP's picture. That's the beauty of Veeky Forums though. Here have a screenshot of another one of my winners. I have about 30 more of these in my folder

>/pol/

rolling for quads buy neo

Lol na. BNB is a much better token with:

-actual market utility

-finite supply which devs agreed to buy 50% of the supply back to destroy

-huge volume that will only increase once binance reopens registration and the tide shifts back to shitcoins

BNB is a long term winner, enjoy that hold for sure. It's not appealing to peasants though, it's a bit pricey.

right. But there's already something out there with that niche, STORJ. and it's been around a lot longer.

For sure, I'm 65% eth and 20% BNB right now.

Betting on the house is a no-brainer.

This is my current portfolio which one should I sell for EDG or DNT? How soon will XLM actually go back to its past ATH?

There's plenty of room for other coins. Storj is solid. I made a few bucks on both this and maidsafe earlier this year, so cozy.

Look at Coke and Pepsi, Nike and Adidas, Bud and Coors. Not sure why people have problems with competition, it's healthy and prevents monopolization.

I'll ask one more time biz bro, enigma thoughts?

Your opinion on IOC? Seems like a more developed system than Sia, but theres plenty of room in the data storage industry

To be honest I don't know much about any of those. I made a huge profit off of XLM earlier this year, I don't care for it long term desu. Anything overshilled erks me the wrong way. My only advice is hold some LONG term coins. Pick up some BTC/ETH/BCH/XMR. The number one issue I see lately is the newer anons are way too heavily invested in the smaller alts. That's perfectly okay, just have some solid holds. ETH isn't going anywhere. After today's BTC/BCH news, super iffy.

Legendanon here. I'm a massive faggot and suck cocks on the HOUR yo. You hearin me.

Legendanon... OUT.

where is bnty by end of month? i got in at 8 cents so it's been nice to me but i only had enough for 10K so it's not a gamechanging move

What is that app, I will pay ETH for it

Also, it quietly mooned a bit this week...

Big 4 audit/consulting form in with them, smaller marketcap, and seems to have some pull for institutional investors. Also DIONs and the setting up of alias/private messaging

Sorry big guy, I overlooked a few. Solid coin, very impressive growth, semi-low cap.
Don't know much about it, but the market cap is insanely low and looks like some healthy growth as well.
For every hater I can just keep posting more and more missed moon missions. How about some EDG? The market cap was 50m when I posted this you flaming fucking faggot

>hurrr just look at the pic bro
>it was totally me bro
You say you don't want fame but you're a narcissist nonetheless, wanting people to believe in you for no reason

Solid eh? Do you think it could reach the 7billion dollar cap ever? Thanks for coming back to my post :)

Well this pic has been on my HDD since June. Stay poor.

>Looking for recognition on an anonymous image board.
Anyone with half a brain have probably made as much as you the past month. Good job, now fuck off.

So how much have you made and over how long?

Who knows these days man, that's why some of the coins from #10-30 on CMC are an absolute shitshow. Look at shit like XVG, TRX, ADA, some of these coins are unpredictable. Long term you'll see a lot of coins get some pumping done. As the total crypto market cap explodes that money will funnel into all sorts of shit.

>Another shitnon who didn't read my original post.

I'm here to help people my dude, no need to be so salty because you went all in on a shitcoin and lost it all.

You're not wrong, however in the next several months awaiting for the next alt pump, I would awesome we wait for another floor for another alt run. Bitcoin needs another big bull run like it did in the fall.. another alt run I would say 4 to 7 months.

When the alts hit floor or near floor,would it be wise to drop a small 200 bucks in them and wait for the inevitable pump again?

Exactly, XVG, DOGE, SC, RDD were all under 100 sats a month ago. It's all about timing and patience. Also there's no point investing into something long term/comfy hold if you don't believe in the coin.

When should I pull out of ICX?

What short term gainer should I put it into?

ENG and BAT are my long term holds, what do you think of those? I’ll be putting some fiat into ETH to hold when this pump dips.

I lost some ETH being an idiot with LEND (thought the ENG news would pump it, or maybe I was too law), is there a short term coin I can cut my losses and dump into to make some of it back?

You just made me feel better about my self in my tactic for 2018, also waiting for LTC to floor again.. and or xrm... This tactic you use I assume?

I'm holding eng till I see Bitcoin bull run but right now it looks like a longer bear market with Bitcoin. 18k or 19k is the mark I'm waiting for the bull run on bitcoin. Am I being to conservative or playing smart? ENG is following the same path OMG did when it came into the market... Ahhhhh it's all to much to handle

I promise user,I have a plan but crypto is very hard to follow and be smart with very little money I have to play.

user i have about 10K bnty and am likely going to sell most of them when it hits 2 bucks per token. what's the next move? how do you build a crypto portfolio once you're in the 20K range and trying to hit 100K? i get going all-in early and investing in smarter coins after you're up in 500K range but the mid-game to 100K confuses me a little

I've 4X'd on TRX. I'll be dumping it for KCS shortly.

Other than that, give me a rate

Thoughts on BBT?

Term on EDG? Sell when

thank you user.