POLL is about to moon again

POLL mooned yesterday among the general glut. Today we are going again.

You have been warned yesterday. Now you are warned again. You don't want to miss it.

A massive ETH sell wall just got teared down, this thing will rocket soon

im ready

TEAR DOWN THAT WALL

I’m investing long term even if you guys are obviously shilling anyways. I think it’s a solution to media manipulation and rigged pre-elections surveys and polls especially on third world countries. You can suck my fat cock pumpers. Also clearify another product protects us from scam icos.

What about BTC? That's all I have on kucoin and I WANT IN ON THIS MOON MISSION!

Let's gooo!

Get in before we see another 2x like we did a few days ago, news is on the 17th about a partnership with Huffpost. One of the few coins under $70M market cap with partnerships and a product.

on cryptopia there is a 90 btc sell wall at 77000 sats

POLL IS ALWAYS RIGHT

>about a partnership with Huffpost
Well, I hope not. But an annoucement is coming for sure.

share link to discord you normies

Fuck discord, this is a good idea and great opportunity

Dubs confirm. Moon.

Just got in with 1 ETH
Not missing this one.

You can still profit from BTC but you can get a better price on the ETH side, up to you man :)

Saw this hit 12 dollars the other day nive dip now what are the projections

All in boys

so it hit 14 last night and there are just a few eth sell walls? How hard are those to break and if they break how high can it go? Sorry kinda new

In earlier after those horrendous DBC losses. Now #pollgangmafia

fuck you I know you are from shinobis discord. I see your patterns there over the last few days. Stop shitting all over that coin you amateurs

lmao I got banned from the discord. PUMP N HOLD?? yeah right.

They actually think they control the entire poll market

Maybe you got banned because you're a fucking retard pajeet.

let's fucking go

Get the fuck in here, boys

Is this the niggas that sold when his teacher pulled up?

Spotted the Pajeet who sold at the wrong time.
Poll is growing and will continue to do so.

A literal street-shitting pajeet.

looks decent, still a good time to buy?

Go to bed son and stop playing with your imaginary coins me and mom are trying to fuck.

Why would I buy POLL if I can also buy HST?

yes

poll already has an app HST has nothign

It's mcap is 69 million. If it is the competitor of HST, it will double until it reaches HST's mcap, so there is a lot of space to grow. But they actually have different functions: ClearPoll is for general polling while HST is for government-level voting. They compliment one another, so to speak.

nice. reddit like gang mentality. you are all retarded if you cant see you are being played. Seeiing historical data on Kucoin, Shinobi and his cronies are betting against you idiots, they are the ones with enough volume and knowledge to do so at exactly the right times
>inbefore whiteknighting an user

Threw 2 more ETH at it. Went in with 1 ETH yesterday. No regrets, we going to the moon, boys.

>rumors of partnership with huff post and zuckcuck on the 17th
Why do you hate money Veeky Forums?

If I only they were cheaper I bet this would moon

HST already has paying costomers and the software is operational since couple of years already. Mivote

fyi: HST and POLL can and will coexist.. HST for governement cucks and POLL for corporate cucks

is that your mom pajeet

Pumping like fuck

well to be fair this is true even if both would service both kinds of clients
Voting is a huge market
competition is good

it is. not even on the shill squad but it really will moon this week with the clearify launching on the 17th. someone said facebook was rumored but i've heard it's a crypto partner. ie: use clearify so you don't get fucked by scam ICOs. Whatever it is, it's an immediate launch unlike these other coins who announce partnerships and wait 8 months to give an update

Does Poll actually have any long term value? I thought it was just another pnd moonshot but I think there maybe higher value in the relatively unadulterated voting results of the masses

clearify is taking it to another level. if they do partnerships on just clearify alone, that is a valuable side tech for other services too. verifying real users is a big missing piece in crypto, and as far as i know there aren't many that provide this

Look into Clearify.. it's launching on the 17th and will use POLL tokens as payment for verifications. And it most definitely has a future imo

nice just bought 100k