Wtf is canya coin?

Wtf is canya coin?

I saw some thread yesterday and I'm already up. Is this the next bounty and DBC styled moon mission on kucoin biz? It just got added

Other urls found in this thread:

canya.io/
blog.canya.com.au/2017/12/20/canya-acquires-majority-stake-in-bountysource-adds-over-46000-users/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Delet this

Stop this right now Im trying to buy more SAGE!!!

It’s going to go parabolic. Strap in

i can smell the tumeric

Copy- pasting my shill post.

CanYa Coin

“CanYa is a trusted app-based service that helps everyday people to outsource local and digital services to verified providers anywhere in the world.
We connect people and businesses who want to get stuff done with providers who can help. CanYaCoin, which powers the CanYa platform, is the bridge between the $2tn service economy of the world and the cryptocommunity”.

canya.io/

1. Recently added to Kucoin (you know what happens with all the coins listed on kucoin, see BNTY and DBC).
2. Has not mooned.
3. Low marketcap (40m circulating supply, 100m limit supply).
4. Working product since Jan. 2017
5. Already being used (Over 10,000 users + 46,000 service providers).
6. Founders token locked for a year.
7. Professional team.
8. For every transaction, some CAN token is burned, lowering the supply and making it more valuable.

I think it has a 10x potential, or at least a 5x short term.

Details:

“So for every transaction, some CAN is burned. The more the platform is used, the more demand there will be for CAN to pay for babysitters, whilst simultaneously burning a little CAN each time. Also we’re burning a whole bunch of unsold tokens but haven’t audited all that yet”.

“CanYa has acquired the majority stake in the online P2P software platform Bountysource and its 46,000 users” ( blog.canya.com.au/2017/12/20/canya-acquires-majority-stake-in-bountysource-adds-over-46000-users/ )

If you don’t believe me and think I’m a shill pajeet, DYOR. I honestly think it’s a very good opportunity in a sea of shitcoins.

No seriously, stop shilling this before the 13th.

it's being going sideways (well, fluctuating) for a while. I think it will moon soon.

Holy shit, once coin market cap updates its supply and market cap this thing will moon

What happens on the 13th?

There is a contest ongoing right now about trade volume. The idea is whales keep the price low while trading a shit-ton to try to win the contest.

After the contest, they will stop trying to keep the prices down and it will moon.

In theory.

Bought at 4$ and I am already up.
Just got in with some more money.

Lets go boys.

We are in this together brother. This is the easiest decision ever buying this coin.

>not a vaporware shitcoin
>hasn’t mooned
>new Kucoin listing

I mean come on

LMAO

wtf contest are you talking about?

is this a thing???

someone post their kucoin referall link in the next minute and ill use it

7PbhyN

Yes, it's a thing. It literally happens with EVERY new kucoin listing. BNTY was killed for a week because of this horseshit only to moon 3x afterwards.
CAN is a no brainer.

1bc11

what happens on 13th my dean user?

Can we get some flags so we can avoid these fucking curry threads?

Alright street shitters. Ya got me. Let's do this.

contest is over on the 12th, you'll be buying higher by then.