Blockfolio General

Post em boys.

Also shill me a shitcoin to double my eth with.

All in on fun and welcome to 100k club, release is coming nearer

to double your ETH, buy SPANK (added to bitfinex yesterday)

rate my folio pls

Put 5k into ADC

Thank me later.

Sell XRB or at least half of it nowhere to go but down.

How much money will I have by my birthday this summer?

obv not, once the exchanges fix their problems & added to binance there is nowhere to go but up. also, google the new rai exchange + rebranding + some other stuff

>tfw long-term hodl

OmiseGo of course

Actually gonna buy this. I'll thank you now.

Was at 3k before the correction. Fuck this gay earth

How long you holding Canya for? Got some yesterday off the "Every new Kucoin listing 2x's in a week" meme, but I'm worried I just got suckered in by shills

Not a blockfolio but it's been a /comfy/ day for me. I recommend SumoKoin for a shitcoin buy. 20 mil marketcap and a privacy coin. People love pumping privacy coins.

you really fell for the memes pal

you'll be fine, just wait a week or so

UFR

Thanks man! I'm also Req and Prl heavy so I thought I'd trust your opinion haha

HELP ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Spent $2k

Forgot pic.

I have 5,000 filecoin coming in march

sell 1k wtc for btc, moon imminent

Where’s all of your guys poll?

how the fuck did u get in on filecoin

Halpppp

are you asian? why is your portfolio all-in on asia user

Please help am retard

Also shill me some good alts

>1 ICX

Why?

raiblocks

quite asian indeed

just price tracking my friend

>don't know what I'm doing
>help

Which memes?! I know you're not disrespecting my snake!

I hope I'm not falling for memes here.

just jumped on ADC, fuck it, it's only half ETH.
started on the 28th with 20k, added 40k to buy alts and then 40k more to buy ETH.
total investment ~125k

what can I do better biz? will I have $5M by the end of the year?

U did by holding req

spankchain

Awesome portfolio. Great gains. Look thick. Solid. Rich. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics of your portfolio. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, and rich your portfolio can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Honestly man this is painful to look at. Just go all in on 3-4 coins and collect 5 mill EOY damn.

All made only by mining doge in the early days with my gpu, and then reinvesting them all on various altcoins. Next target 1kk, probably thanks to shift and xtrabytes, they hold the most potential

Any input appreciated.

>tfw can't into crypto

What do i do from here?

Waiting for XLM to go back to 90 cents so I can buy something else. Unless someone can give me some tips. I wanna make 100k with what I got. I can only put in 100 dollars a week.

._.

Got accredited.

Got accredited for tzero as well but dont think ill do it

Was thinking of buying spankchain

I'm buying 1500 spankchain when I get paid Friday

what a bunch of retards you guys are,no ZCL holdings? do you fucking hate money or what? seriously

really? I'm trying to diversify the best I can so when a correction happens not much goes down

Req looking like she's about to pump

even if crypto in general is flat this year, I expect this portfolio to x10 in 2018

might cash out 100k near EOY just to make sure I can ride out a bear market

When am I hitting a million boys?

Iv also got 200k tau work around 170 ETH

You know everyone here hates ripple right? I honestly think its for good reasons, it's a jew controlled banker coin.

What app is this? Nice interface!

I've been in crypto for a year starting with 1400. I suck. Help!

Crypto Pro for iOS

buy coins that are sub 50 cents, trust senpai they blow up

I would go for UFR.

Thanks bro this looks sexy asf

Will I make it biz?

ECA price on blockfolio is no where near what it actually is, but still easily my top coin.

Ant (Aragon), its about to breakout.

Most of my money was made in waves when it was 20c or so. I made 2x on ZCL but I missed REQ and Link before. Got any suggestions? I was thinking 0x, bounty0x and district0x. OPUS too.

sell ven, buy iota

>Sell VEN
HAHAHAHA
>Buy IOTA
(BREATHES IN)
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Am I ever gonna make 100k. Pls tell me bizbros

lol i hope i traded litecoin for it back when it was cheap as a fucking meme its just been sitting in a wallet.

REQ will hit $5 sometime in spring, early summer, so you will be sitting on a quarter of a million dollars.

Well played user.

That's a low growth but robust folio. Seems like you got in the tail end of the XRB pump.

Toss the DGB and XLM garbage. Increase your take in REQ, or go into QSP, LINK or ENG.

Looking good user. Some good growers there.

Not too confident about these. These are all past their shelf-life, NEO should be a solid hold tho.

>POLL

Literally who?

Too heavy on fraudulent meme projects. Try to find some coins with actual business potential.

put all monero on vechain
thank me later

sittin comfy

A-am I going to be ok

lol no

all in on one shitcoin is the best way to make gains.

ahhh youre so cute with your 50 dollars

Meme machine is how I roll. I had $50k a few days back before the correction. It’ll get back there.