Where are my /Coss/monauts?

Where are my /Coss/monauts?

Who here is set for life on the sweet sweet dividends?

Use my link to sign up for this new exchange and get in on some Coss
sso.coss.io/api/invite/ME4QXSP3RC

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/CVB829K531
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This shit is gonna moon in no time

I'm pretty happy so far. Looks promising. Fiat exchange, new UI SOON, new backend Q1, etc.

Have 22k COSS, will I make it?

You'll make it, we're all gonna make it.

Got CEFS from cryptopia instead.....longer track record, and they are getting pounded with new customers daily...

Have you done the math on CEFS lmao? Going to take 15 years at the current payout rate to pay off the initial investment

Is this part where we start another referral chain that makes us all rich or something like KCS? sso.coss.io/api/invite/CVB829K531

This threads are getting buried

Iron hands. Never been so comfy in my life!

If you're not in COSS you're fucking dumb

how do i read that chart and why wont it let me buy these?

i got 5k, will i be able to live a low-tier middle class life off on dividends in a year

Only if the bubble doesn't pop

worst exchange ive ever used not even trying to shill just wanted to buy a certain coin.

buy now for next week...new interface will kcs/bnb this shit

you're in the same boat as me. wont be driving a lambo but if it takes off i can just kind of do whatever and hang out with my dogs and family, garden, read, cook dinner, whatever. any work i do will just be bonus to get money to invest and learn.

Got paid $37 this week. That's $1950 a year.

Not a bad return for a shit-tier beta exchange with less than 10M daily volume. Can't wait to see what happens with the new UI, and the new API will allow bots to drive up the volume. This shit's gonna moon hard.

chart left red is buy, blue right is sell
UI needs to hurry the fk up

what price do you guys think it will reach soon?

$2 with new UI, $5 when they update the engine later in Q1. FIAT exchange release will be $10 min.

Extremely conservative estimate IMO.

This exchange blows haven’t been able to sell or buy in 48 hours all the buttons are broken

When is fiat exchange due to release?

Sometime Q2.

Okay. Not bad but that's a long time...

But it's in active development, just like 98% of the coins in crypto. You don't get rich buying the coin that everyone wants. You get rich by buying in on the ground floor.

Elevator doors are closing, user...

I have 1k coss already. and I won't buy more for now.

Damn is that like 70k COSS?

how are the dividends determined?

jesus christ you newfags are so fucking impatient.

Use this before registration closes again and you miss out on all the moon shots: JB5JZ4AWQD

i already made 5x off COSS

ok i signed up with your link...

better not get JUST'd

worst time with current site problems

I JUST WANT TO BUY MORE STINKY LINKY BUT MY BUY BUTTON IS BROKEN REEEEEE