BAT

BUY IN THE DIP THEN HOLD FOR PROFIT

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwjcrYC-987YAhUK3IMKHemIBjYQFggqMAE&url=https://venturebeat.com/2015/05/28/google-chrome-now-has-over-1-billion-users/&usg=AOvVaw3WdTMp0IeOYnTHJfvJ2ul9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

Buy BAT

Anyone who owns over 20k BAT will be able to retire in 2019

Balls of steel. Im impressed user. Rate plz

mad man

Holy fuck man. I'm a poorfag BAT enthusiast with ~600 BAT, planning on buying more, but that's more than I could even dream of.

Godspeed.

>tfw not going to make it

Right here with you batbro!

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

20K BAT crew checking in. so comfy

Do you guys ever create sell walls in order to accumulate more?

I started with $2k last february and bought eth at $10 and sold around $600, along with some other moon missions, and honestly, I haven’t felt more comfy than I do with BAT. I plan on retirig this year with $5-10million or so based on my calculations, possibly more.

I personally don’t. I have all my bat stored offline in a cold wallet.

These are all my posts btw, my phone creates me 2 ids sometimes.

Nice, I think maybe I've seen you post in BAT threads before. Even though there's no promising this whole market won't collapse in the next few months, it's reassuring that someone who picked up ETH at $10 is on board with BAT. I've read from people a lot smarter than me that Brave seems to be a solid project, so hopefully they're right.

Same here. I don’t manipulate, other than buying dips to grow my position. All my bats are in an offline wallet.

The whole market might collapse, but there will be coins that will survive, the ones with real use case. This is the reason I am comfy and heavily invested in BAT. I think BAT will be around for a while and could potentially mecome the currency of the internet.

should I sell my XLM and buy more BAT? I bought XLM yesterday and it's still dropping

ETH is gonna dip soon, sell a lot of it for BAT while you can get it low. Then buy back into ETH once it drops below 1.1k

Support is being held strong at 5000-5200 sats where we previously had resistance for several days. This can retest a dollar again. I went all in.

What's the significance of a coin breaking $1? BAT seems pretty volatile, like if it breaks $1 it'll end up back down to where it's hovering right now.

I like this meme

Bat can still be worth $5 and used online as a token payment.

>BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.
>Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

This actually kind of makes sense, you guys need to really look into BAT and what its suppose to be and how its used. and NO this isn't FUD i actually think BAT is a good token and I think they have something really cool going on, but you guys need to do more research on it.

You're a true brainlet if you've actually read into Brave/BAT and this is what you've deduced from it. Nice trips though.

What is this $1 BAT meme about? what does it mean?

Im in

want a TL'DR without the mental gymnastics your about to play for brainlet reasons on BAT?

Its just a token you get based around new advertisement mechanics. You really think its gonna make sense to give someone 1 BAT thats worth 50 USD for watching a 10 second ad on toothpaste?
>Brainlet

is 12k BAT enough to make it? It feels silly to buy more when I bought most of my coins at 20 cents.

God damn. You've gone full retard.

$3 when

it's enough to live a comfortable livestyle

Its true.
I swear this board is filled with ignorant jackasses now. No wonder most of you are poor even in a market that has 100x in the last month.

This has to be troll.

>implying you can only give BAT out in increments of 1

Oh, guess you're right bud! Better pack it up and go home boys, BAT's finished! Cap it at $1 and call it a day!

im thinking about going all in with $15000.. BAT looks like a sleeper

That's why ETH and BTC are dead now right? Because no one does $15k transactions on a daily basis.

>infinite jest
Wut

dumb FUD turned into a pointless meme

BAT threads were comfy as fuck about a week ago. Shame

2018 BAT and LINK will let me ascend. Trust the autism anons

Literal vaporware hype scam dogshit is multiplying by 5, 10, 20 in this market. BAT is the epitome of a sleeper and my largest holding.

definitely buying this today while it's on sale. I might even take losses in my other bags to get more.

All it's going to take is one big youtuber or twitch streamer to have this take off.

190 people got into the ICO. so it's all concentrated in the hands of a few whales who will dump hard.

They'll make millions, but you're silly if you think Brave would fuck its whole business model over by letting the main currency behind the browser go to unreliable whales that could tank the project at any given moment.

They'll safely sell off their coins as the project grows.

"At the I/O 2015 developer conference today, Sundar Pichai, Google's senior vice president of product, announced that Chrome has passed 1 billion active users."

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwjcrYC-987YAhUK3IMKHemIBjYQFggqMAE&url=https://venturebeat.com/2015/05/28/google-chrome-now-has-over-1-billion-users/&usg=AOvVaw3WdTMp0IeOYnTHJfvJ2ul9

me again. there's only 1.5 billion BAT maximum

Buy

Bought in like twenty minutes ago, thinking it was gonna recover.

Sold just now for a 5 percent loss. Normally I'd just wait for it to recover but I have no faith in this coin at all long term and didn't want to keep looking at it drop. An expensive .5 ETH lesson.

Can I earn BAT by using brave?

Emotional trading is bad for you user

>No faith in it long term
Do some research on who's behind it and what it's trying to accomplish. BAT is going to slowly moon because of its tech and its usefulness, not because of speculative market forces like most coins