I seriously need to get rich in 12 months, will i make it?

guys.
>1.5 years in this game.
>poor fag. 400$ initial investment in june '16 in NEOÐ&Shitcoins
>1500$ in November, throwing another 250$ fiat into the pot -> Raicocks!
> Now I'm stuck with about 10k $ but all invested in 23 NEO and 280 Raiblocks... What should I do to get rich (I would call rich everything about 100-150k)... I'm also a bit sceptical this market will collapse soon under the new weight of normies fucking with his mechanics.

What do I need to buy and what should I sell?

> Seriously, XRB and NEO is both fucking great and will grow, but I'm noooot quite sure if 10x/year :/

Oh and yea. I'm serious about this: If your advice gets my serious attention and will pay out (100k by end of '18) - i will gift you 1000$ in (I think this will not die, so...) ETH. Just leave your Wallet here. I'm super romantic about this and will keep my word.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptodealer.io/blogs/news/10000-to-100000-in-30-days
cryptodealer.io/blogs/news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude wtf stop fuckign around yo u faggot. Put 50% into news coins and 50% into trading you idiot. If you want to play it safer 25% into trading and 25% into bluechips.

I'm a poor mother fucker. I only have 10k to my name after crypto. I'm going to dump everything into XLM this weekend if they remain stable and take out when it hits 30%. Next day? I'm going to find the next big news which will be ICX, and I'm going to take 30-50% out of that, and then move on to STRAT, and take 30-50% from that, and then move on continuously. You're a faggot.

all in on VEN, no need to leave my ETH address, if you get rich so will I

What is bluechips? Something like bluewaffle?

oh yeah actually take a look at predictions of stratis:
tradingview.com/ideas/search/Stratis/?sort=recent

could be a guaranteed 4x over the next couple of months

You deserve to be poor.

Are u serious dumbnigger? Bluechips as in BTC, ETH, LTC...

really interested in how you got to 10k from 400
that's pretty impressive

Ven. Seconded.

If you're feeling generous

0x5147c7D7934a1BD0fde8274c944B82fC44eE828d

In 1.5 years that isn't impressive. I turned 2k into 20 since like dec 7 cause everything on Binance that was a penny before has mooned since then. If it wasn't for everything going down in the last few days I'd have 40k

OP please do yourself a favor an diversify into these 6 and NEO. I can help you on percentages if you want too. I also have a riskier bet if you're interested.

I forgot to post the screenshot..

Also this for when you get rich:
xrb_3do1496z18y7zongts4be7km3g5anuncqdm3xe16b7idfsfeojdd4xfgat37

Started early june with 1k and now I have 750k

Keep your eyes on BTC and ETH rallys
ICOs
Buy low and take profits
Buy hype even if FA is shit

what this guy said stop fucking around user. I started with $3k in July 17 and I'm over $100k. Get in on some good ICO's or something you useless cunt.

– APPC

– CAPP

– QLINK

– KCS

– BTC

– ETH

Exactly. Veeky Forums shills the best low cap coins, just get some profit off them, sell, and then move on to the next oen with holdings into good coins. Stop being a faggot boomer.
APPC is for faggots.

all in link pussy

OP, I also got mini-rich off XRB.
I also anticipate that XRB will reach about $100 by EOY, which will still not make me legitimately rich.
The one coin I hold that I think has the best shot of making me rich is XBY. It's a platform coin, it's relatively under the radar, and it's under $1. ATH was about 90 cents, I believe it's 61cents right now. It keeps popping in and out of the top 100.

XBY gets a lot of FUD because the devs are anonymous, and they don't release their code. Many call it a scam. But as each day passes, it becomes clearer and clearer it is not a scam. Testnet 3 is happening right now. They are using a new system that will allow 12k tps and dApps in almost any programming language. This alone beats Ethereum if we're considering pure technology. You saw how cryptokitties crippled ETH. When mainnet is releated, 12k tps will be a huge selling point (everyone loves "instant" raiblocks right?)

Lastly, in terms of short term gains, patent is being applied for, and company registration happening right now, to further legitimize the project.

So if the project is a scam (which I highly doubt) - coin price goes to 0.
If they deliver all their technological promises (which seems ever more likely) - coin goes to $200 by EOY.

I'm only 15% in XBY, a small risk, for a potentially life changing reward.

Here's my ETH wallet. 0x096bb0b9878884cbf9114c1cca1829ff593c531f

ETH, REQ, ICON, NEO, EOS, OMG.

And don't fucking day-trade.

Here's what you need to do. Put this into a different perspective, and set yourself a goal of at least 1.5x or 2x-ing your money each month. If you think of it this way, it will be easy. Even if you just 1.25x your 10k each month of this year, you will end up with 145k EOY, 1.5x each month and you end up with 1.3m EOY

Do research on coins and find ones you're confident will provide gains and don't have too much risk attached to them, for me it's VEN & ICX in Jan. (getting in now should at least 2x your money by Feb.) Read this: cryptodealer.io/blogs/news/10000-to-100000-in-30-days

0x8d2a743a0c5bd5d492115642859343bf99e27c26

REQ is dumn. EOS is dumb cuz it lifted off already, ETH is good, ICON is good long term, and OMG is good long term.

Buy FUEL it will go up a lot later this week. 50/50 chance 1.00 25% chance .70 will steadily rise with as long as ETH does.

I would take Enigma

start doing some research
i turned 13k into close to 100k this month for fun

link doesn't work babe

Do they have a way of compensating network operators/miners/nodes. It's the reason I'm avoiding Raiblocks. I don't believe people will operate nodes for free.

you won't make it, sry

cryptodealer.io/blogs/news

/10000-to-100000-in-30-days

better link

I'm sick of all you foul mouthed children with your Linkchains and your email money. If email money was real I reckon Bill Gates would have made it first. You're telling me that a bunch of high school drop outs with their beeps and their boops are making billions of dollars? HA! This is Roy Herbert and I am praying for you all.

So you are telling me you only made 10K in a FUCKING YEAR AND A HALF of crypto. Wow. I actually feel sad for you.

thx man, i got about 100 oyster a week or so ago before the big pump.. you think longterm boom?

i'm pretty interested in your riskier bet tho

Just go all in on WAN when it hits. That what I'm doing.

Did coinmarketcap have insider info?!

I don't get it. You own a business, you accept rai, you avoid networking fees. Its a lot of money, that's your incentive.

yup never traded, just bought it once and never went really went back into trading

My employees like to be paid in fiat. Visa allows me to do that. If I am being compensated to convert to fiat, then I will run a node. It's visa with extra steps, and I have to pay the maintenance cost.

Yes, nodes get paid, but they haven't said how much. There is a transaction fee but it is small.
You need 80,000 xby to run a node.

Check out raipay, it has a 1% fee, which is less than paypal or via. Boom, raiblocks just undercut them. - why wouldn't you accept raiblocks in your online store now?

Thank you.