Can't even go on dates becuase gambled it all away

>can't even go on dates becuase gambled it all away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAQyUOrBUY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AHHHH ROASTIES KNOW ABOUT BITCOIN

>talking about crypto
>talking about crypto to a girl

>telling a cute girl you're a loser

its over

Actual autism

since when do you need money to go on a date?
fuck I know some poor fucks that get girls to buy them dinners then take them back to their place and fuck before kicking them out.

holy fuck is this next level autism

>he goes on dates
Why don’t you just fuck? It’s 2018

>just be yourself

LOL

if you're good looking it works

>such a shame.

Females have no empathy for us.

next time tell her you cant even get laid.. not lose your virginity..
Nobody really wants to fuck a virgin.. its short lived and basically awkward and bad.

Autism, the post.

>tfw have six figures in crypto but still can’t lose virginity
I’m in the same boat but I still have my crypto

HAHAHAHA need more dude

No, they dont. Thats the trick to winning them over, dont give them any either. They will chase you to get it

>bags are too heavy to be a virgin.

Did you actually tell her that shit? Are you an idiot? She'd probably want you if you didn't try to get into their pants

pure autism

lmao OP is funny and you guys are being actual neckbeards
>hur dur don't say that!!1

I actually feel more confident after crypto since I've been cashing out every other week for strippers and whores. Gonna ask a cutie wife material girl at work next week for a date.

Literally what is this dude? You're obviously not trying to get with this girl right? This isn't your idea of cheeky bantz right? Sending chain messages of pure all caps crypto screeching isn't how you talk to a normal person, and its definitely not how you talk if you are trying to get laid.

Are you doing this for your own self amusement? I hope thats the case, but if so, keep this shit to yourself. Nobody here finds it funny. In fact everyone here hates it.

See

Shut up, pajeet.

Hes obviously trying to make us laugh you dumbasses, hes talking to some random roastie on Tinder

coffee and donut is 10$, you have 10$ op

No girls has ever been surprised to find out that I am a virgin kek go away Chad

these guys never talk to girls so this is mind blowing to them

>Hes obviously trying to make us laugh
Well maybe he should try actually being funny instead of annoying...

This is either pure awesome autism OR an alpha fucking with a girl and giving her shit cause messing with girl’s heads actually works magic. That’s why alphas treat em like shit. Betas are too nice and boring.

i.. i think it's fu...funny... :(

OP ignore the reddit ITT, keep posting

This is what I don’t get. Everyone keeps saying this but studies consistently show we have less sex than ever before. Not to mention rape accusations are sky high so it’s not worth fucking outside of relationships. I thought this was a MRA meme until one of my friends actually went to court over a rape accusation. He’s a total chad too, he got off but it’s still scary as fuck.

Humour is subjective, i found it funny

I think it's funny. I like him. Especially because he's virgin. Not a normie like you.

Why can't roasties understand humor?

Explain to her what a roastie is.

Still answering,
she definitely wants your dick op

The last line wasn't that funny desu.

>roastiecoin
kek
send her pink wojaks

Tell her what a roastie is. This will lead to vag pics

KEK MYS SIEDS

okay roastiecoin was good.

plz respond

>six figure career
>six figure crypto
>six pack (JK not anymore but I'm in great shape from lifting for years)
I'm still too aspie to court girls FUCK

YOU TELL THAT ROASTIE

Bevause you write like a fucking underage sperg talking to his Internet buddies
Learn how to talk to women, autist

How the fuck did you lose money?

I am a literal brainlet and took 3.5k turned it into 7.5k in one month. When my next coin takes off to the moon...I could break six figures.

Also accounting sucks everyday during the week I hope I die in my sleep so I don't have to go to work.

t. Accountant

we did it reddit

This level of pure, unadulterated autism is exactly what I come here for. Thank you for the hearty belly laugh, user.

> pls cont

fucking kill yourself

Stop.

>roastiecoins
you just got me to invest 100k in mysidescoin

This girl would clearly fuck you and you are still talking about cryptos. Jesus Christ.

Post the pics of the roastie faggot

Explain what a roastie is, OP.

or maybe op doesn't worship roasties and will talk however the fuck he pleases?

Roastie on the right.

holy fuck im dying op noice

i'm sure she can google it if she's curious

>I'm super passionate about art, music, photography and the planet

t. hedonist scum

>roastiecoin

God, fucking virgins act like this is OP's only chance.

He's Chad, he can act autistic and still fuck.

My right or her right?

MOAR

Doesn't look virgin. Don't bang her.

Please, girls don't even know what they don't know about. They exist in an entirely different way of experiencing reality.

>I'm a cheap date
>Too broke to take her on a date
Which one is it OP?

i want to read more, pls op keep posting

>tfw I only ever match up with men or a niggress

keep posting op

kek, my interpretation of that pic: blonde girl is milking brunette girl for social status. Blonde girl is a "sales associate" (minimum wage uni student) and her friend got that new car from her daddy and also has access to the country club. Blonde bitch secretly resents brunette girl for being prettier and richer, but that doesn't stop her from using her for social status

true enough
she's virtue signalling, like all women she prefers a man with wealth. but will settle for a poorchad if he's abusive enough to turn her on

T. Bitter autist
None of those have anything to do with hedonism

Holy shit does this roastie know???

>roastiecoin

Nice, bought 100K RST.

>T.

at least meme correctly, normalfag

How the fuck did she conclude the Indian thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=SAQyUOrBUY8

>spams laughing emoji
hit her with the big guns
offer her ripple for some nipple

goddamn so tight

it's a man
fake profile

Holy kek

>I dont speak Indian

stream sniping?

OP might be a pajeet.

OP matchin with cute dumbass girls.... maor

>Why don't you just fuck
How? Every time I match with someone relatively good looking on hookup apps they are always looking for something serious. Meeting girls irl is impossible even though I go out every weekend

we've reached peak normie. they know everything, even our memes. my own mother texted me asking about fucking kodakcoin.

Looks like a hotbed of herpes infections. Fuck her OP and give her gift to every other whore woman that takes your seed

just bee yourself

holy fuck are you pic related?

>show bobs and vagine

>what's ETH.

go to another match and start hitting her with chainlink pasta

they say they're looking for something serious, but she's just virtue signalling so you dont think shes a slut and so you take the time to romance her because she enjoys that and doesnt want you to just sjhow up expecting sex she wants you to work for it to amuse her and because that turns her on. she's actually just going to jump from chad to chad in brief "relationships" so she can get laid without being seen as a slut. it's hookup culture, boyfriend and girlfriend in 2018 are just fuckbuddies basically. actual serious relationships are dead, the family unit crumbling, and the future will be gmo people grown in tubes by the state. we are all going to die merrry christmas #nohope

you must be good looking as fuck to be able to get away with saying this shit on tinder

so she wouldn't mind anal
and yeah, she wants your D

now I'm wondering, did you use pics of some big muscled guy or some shit?