Quiet today

Wonder why?

So cheap just bought 6000k

no you didn't faget

You just bought 6,000,000 or 6000? Anyway, I'm not sure. I did the same thing yesterday when I saw it so cheap. Im praying it doesn't just settle below $2 now.

Oh I did

Correction happened. Finishing last wave

Please tell me, what happens after last wave?

Up

I hope this shit bottoms out to 1 rate and takes every normie bux with it. fuck this (((coin)))

I don’t care for the coin but it’s going up probably in a few hrs

Veeky Forums is going to be the ultimate sad angry coping forum when the Chad XRP becomes the new world reserve currency and they all have to wage-cuck for it at 4 XRP per month.

but it was shilled on the news with a demo on how to buy ripple. I don't know, if this is a jewspiracy they would let it rise so they can steal everyones money instead of crypto-enthousiasts

>4 xrp per month
try 0.000004 xrp per month

going to 0.6 - 1 usd which was the price before the pump. maybe 1.2 at best

have fun holding those bags or losing your neetbux

bought 500 yesterday at 13700, today 500 at 12700, wonder if I'm going to buy 500 for 11700 tomorrow.....

Brah are you me?
I bought 500 yesterday and today.

I don't see why people irrationally FUD Ripple. You all know it's going $5+

dude. you are so low it's not even funny. do you have any idea what will happen once banks and companies start using that shit and the normies catch wind of it? This shit is literally the opportunity of a lifetime.

It’s at the tail end boys

I dont personally believe the whole "its gonna skyrocket to wun treelion dollah" hype but I know a good investment when I see one.

It will easily reach 5 dollahs end of jan but other than that, I dunno man. I do see it being integrated into real life the fastest.

Post your address

Do you realise that you'd need about $250 bn USD market cap to see that price?

You think XRP is worth more than fucking Pfizer or IBM?

r4sDq8brMM4bg9Kpikgpy6iLJmBVKnKRjt
Not OP but plz give ripplies, I wanna go on the moon mission too

glad to know I'm not the only guy with balls of steel here

Proof is in the movement. I told u it was at the tail end.

Buy now cause it won’t rocket but it will only go up.

RETARD ALERT!!! HE BUYS CURRENCIES BUT THINKS HE'S BUYING STOCKS!!!

The market cap of the US Dollar is more than $15 Trillion. The market cap of all central bank currency worldwide is more than $90 Trillion.

Bigger than IBM!?!? IMPOSSIBURU!!!

Like I said the tail end. Your welcome

Be over $2.00 by morning

enjoy your bags,forever.

but I wont, i'll probably sell once it hits over $5 in early feb

Listed on Japan exchange now.

Big news coming.

Can’t you see it’s all setup

I know people don’t like this coin but it will break $7 by april

I don’t care for it but I am here for profits

Yeah, what really makes me mad now is people will shit on ripple but then push coins like fun, link, doge, and even weed. If ripple is going to zero then so is all the rest.

Links a decent project but way overvalued.

They have like 4 people on the team and a source has told me that swift is using chainlink but not they ain’t running on their network

so much cringe in this thread...

I've been hodling 309 shares since $1.1, not much for some but it means a lot to me. Give me strength

Fuck off with your begging you poorshitcunt