Zero Marketing - $7.35m Raised in Presale - aXpire ICO

Roger Ver advised aXpire just raised $7.35m in their presale without any fucking marketing at all, in 3 days.

What. The. Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.usejournal.com/what-is-axpire-a-light-paper-primer-e02dbcbf3e0a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shill me

Seriously, what is the value of the actual coin?

I checked out the website axpire.io
>aXpire will initially serve to help asset and fund administrators and managers at banks, hedge funds, private equity firms and others to deal with the resource and time-costly process of allocating and apportioning outside vendor costs to each fund, or split of funds as is appropriate, based on the deal.

I don't really understand that. Who is the vendor? It just looks like business jargon to me. What is that value of the actual coin?

1700 coins here

"Once we build out our industry agnostic software back end, we will require vendors to use AXP for “e-procurement” and/or “e-bidding” for expense contracts. Clients will be able to submit jobs to our platform, with invoices payable in AXP. If vendors plan to transact on the live network and submit invoices, they’ll need AXP to cover the base fees for those transactions. By design, transaction fees on aXpire are very low cost. For more detail, see the “AXP SMART TOKEN CONCEPT” section of this light paper."

blog.usejournal.com/what-is-axpire-a-light-paper-primer-e02dbcbf3e0a

Yeah I've been posting about this with no responses. Seems promising. If nothing else this is a very easy 10x.

So many buzzwords, Christ.

hjow to buy

I am having a tough time deciphering this jargon, but it seems like this coin needs to have a low price if people are actually going to use it on their system.

Who gives a shit, nobody cares about actual coins

DO I BUY 1000 aXpire GOYS THEN WHEN IT HITS COINMARKET SHILL CAP I MAKE 15-50x

the site is down ?

Anything with Roger Ver's name on it is a dumpster fire. He's a grade-A retard who answers to his mining handlers.

seriously, what is this shill speak?

NOOOOOOOOOOO did we miss out lads?

shill be on why I should buy at the ICO, it ends on the 22nd of march which means I'll only be able to get value out after then and whats to say ICO whales will not just dump on the market?

I made an account and went to have dinner, presale was done when I came back. Fuck me

no you can but during the crowdsale but without bonuses

Is there a buying limit?

2 eth i believe but that might've been for the presale only.

high profile advisors dont mean jack shit. there is not value to this coin. all fintech coins are bullshit.