SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS

SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS

WE'RE ABOUT TO GET REKT, SOMETHING WRONG WITH KOREA

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin/south-koreas-major-cryptocurreny-exchanges-raided-by-police-tax-authorities-idUSKBN1F002B
cryptowat.ch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is actually somewhat concerning

they prepping to icx and aion nigger.

I also noticed this

korea falling hard, coming in line with realistic global prices on other exchanges

coinmarketcap move having something to do with this maybe?
korean government news?

either way the US markets are not flinching. Everyone knew korea was paying retarded premiums for the past few months. its about damn time they fell into place

doesnt it just show a move to BCH ?

dumbass gooks rofl

Bitthumb got raided by the tax guys! they been dodging Tax!

BCH

reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin/south-koreas-major-cryptocurreny-exchanges-raided-by-police-tax-authorities-idUSKBN1F002B

oh shit its real

>all of korea forced to sell low because of americans and pajeets

Does this explain bcc +20% today?
An attempt to save their coins with a fast transaction?

This is not actually gonna touch us, probably just arbitration trading

Korean exchanges were consistently +25% in value per coin before getting removed from cmc anyways, nothing to see here

Korean government are setting up a framework for trading crypto and making sure it's all tracked/taxed etc. They're trying to get other nations to follow suit..

Short term bad thing, long term may promote trading.

Koreans are shady as fuck. Ask any competent gook and they will agree, and. Most likely would never want to do business with their own kind.

Korea is usually ahead of us in crypto. I expect a further dip cause of this shit. Good think I didn't dump more ether into alts this morning.

>SOMETHING WRONG WITH KOREA
theres a lot wrong with korea
1984 on one side of the border, increasingly a brave new world on the other side

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Possible bloodbath for bag holders, buying opportunity for us though

Moving to tether and waiting to buy low

Koreans eat dog

W-which is which user?

They don't.

oh well, Its just one exchange getting raided for tax evasion. Its not the end of the world.

GREAT FOR CRYPTO

THE KOREANS KNOW FIAT IS BTFO

GET IN ICON AND ETH NOWWWWWWWW

1984 to the north, Brave New World to the south, I know it's suicidal but as an American I wanna go to North Korea. The Hermit Kingdom seems like an oddity out of time.

Bithumb has an insane volume

Well fuck should I go all in on USDT? This doesn't look good.

They do have a dog meat market yes, but it isn't big anymore and is slowly fading away

yeah Im not worried about, you guys like to hype up news, distort it, and over dramatize it.
>well be fine

I have personally eaten dog in South Korea at 모란시장 but I doubt it's still open or as big as it used to be. Dog meat is very tough.

Idiots. The local exchange only works to get fiat to crypto, after that it goes to binance or anyother exchange.

"Bububut the premium" yeah it happens on some countries, when you cash out you are also cashing out at premium.

Faggots.

And fuck koreans, they drive motorrcycles on the sidewalks hope they all die.

Thank God the Koreans are out. They're the worst traders, the dumbest investors, and the most shameless scammers.

How.many bitcoins do I need to impregnate a a QT Korean like this?

yawn

If Korea was going to shut down the exchanges, they would have shut down the exchanges. Scare tactic. This is a bunch of govt tax accountants and one bored police officer "raiding" the exchange offices.

nothing wrong just way overpriced

>SOMETHING WRONG WITH KOREA
You have to be more specific, user. There're plenty of wrong things with Korea, which are you talking about?

Yes. Bittrex and Coinbase are monitored by the IRS in the US. Nothing to see here. If you're looking to hide money from taxes you should trade in decentralized exchanges.

I’ve been saying this for days EXPECT PRE-XMAS PRICES ACROSS THE FUCKING BOARD BY MID FEB. There’s absolutely no point trading crypto until the bubble is over and YES UNLESS YOUR 12YO YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THIS IS A FUCKING BUBBLE

With all the bitcoin in the world she still wouldn't pay you any mind. Koreans don't like non-Koreans.

>trusting a gook
>trusting a chink
In the east, you can only trust nips.
Except if you're a kike of course, then you should fear the samurai.

I've fucked a half Korean. She loved big white cocks.

>half korean
>probably american born
>muh dick

>half korean
Her mother was a race traitor, and since behaviour is 100% genetic, it's normal her mongrel daughter is also one.
Though, being a mongrel, it's not like she can betray any race since she's none, just an abomination that should not exist by virtue of being born.

No offense to mongrels reading this post, it's not your fault, just kill yourselves it'll be less painful than what the death squads will do to you.

What website is this?

>KOREA SET TO CLOSE ALL EXCHANGES

Your new homepage, cryptowat.ch/

I LOVE Nazism. I absolutely LOVE it.

2 exchanges actually affected. One wasn’t raided, just asked to pass over files. The other was raided.

Youd have to be a legitimate retard to not buy icon asap. It will be the state backed crypto.

Yes, her mother was Korean father was American. She was really qt, fluent in Korean and had Korean citizenship. I know you're jealous. It's ok.

OH DANNY BOYYYY

THE PIPES

THE PIPES
ARE CALLLLLLIIINNNGGGGG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Should I be buying aion then?

Subhuman faggot.

You should really try to fuck some Africans and Asians. They live to take some big white cock in their pussies and get colonized by the white man's semen.

how many ripple is a super secret korean james bond hitman?

?

fucking lol'd mate

>it takes the removal of several international exchanges to pump bch +400

These bags are so heavy