BNTY MOONING NEXT X100

BNTY MOONING NEXT X100

SHERIFFS AND HUNTERS REPORT IN

>Holding BNTY, REQ, and UFR all at once

Life has never been so comfy, pardner. These cryptoass magical bastard coins will take us straight to the big saloon in the sky, I reckon.

When are we selling pardners? Not entire position of course but just to take profits and buy the dip

Riding my thoroughbred to the moon, partner

Almost got into UFR but decided to hang onto XLM and DBC instead. Pretty /comfy/.

NOT MOONING BUT DIP IS OVA

I bought this solely on the name and the artstyle and I'm up 5x. The state of crypto.

where we going by end of month boys

Bahahaha fiver2.0 x100

XLM is going to see some huge goodness. I'm also in XLM but I have a large enough portfolio to risk into UFR. I have not been disappointed, not sure what I'll do with the upcoming XLM pump gains though, any good new coins you've been seeing, or should I just reinforce my bigger positions?

Bought in like twenty minutes ago, thinking it was gonna recover.

Sold just now for a 5 percent loss. Normally I'd just wait for it to recover but I have no faith in this coin at all long term and didn't want to keep looking at it drop. An expensive .5 ETH lesson.

you sound like the dumbest trader

lol youre fucking retarded, holy shit

Yikes

UFR is always good choice. No more dead torrents!

should of held it will rally even if it doesnt moon. decent tech

>falling for the obvious pasta

youre not the smartest dude bro, but all good

What? This reads like you posted in the completely wrong thread. BNTY has been steadily .90 and will no doubt increase

100x hmm how do u figure

sold half my bnty profits for canya

Very, very ironic

I'd say push the ones you have up higher. They're definitely scheduled to moon and there's no reason to hop onto something new for the sake of it.

YEEEEEEHAWWWWWW

>bought at 0.90$

It's already $.87
I know to calm down but i don't like to lose money ;_;

Is 2$ at the end of the month is possible?

you sir is living the Veeky Forums life.
congratz

When did you start the crypto dream, if I may ask?

he know how the crypto game works

Late December. Up around 300 percent since I started.

12k here will i make it?

who just sold?

Fair enough. My UFR unironically can't be big enough I think. It might one day start competing with my REQ stack, which I'm okay with.

See you in lamboland, BNTY or UFR, either one will take us there I know that. Any of these fucking cryptos, really. So many good ass projects and not enough fiat to put them in. We are truly living in a golden age right now.

im never selling its chilling from .70 to .80 taking shots at .90

I bought in at .13 , I wonn't consider selling until its 8