Stellar

>Stellar
>ripple
>tron

Missing XVG for full normie folio

>put money into TRX a week ago because Veeky Forums was shilling it
>Go to the mountains for a week
>Come back to find that everyone scammed me and it's a shit coin

I know that feel. I wish I knew what to do with this mess noe.

I Just bought 100K of each
Thanks!

not even worried about xlm. best coin in crypto. headed to $1.50 by the endof the month.

>LINK
>DBC

Enough!

>Friend told me to buy Tron
>Tell him it's a scam
>"Nah man huge gains buy in"
>Tell him to fuck off

Feels good

until you realize you missed the 100x pump and dump

made a big gain on all 3, dropped my bags and ran screaming

i enjoyed them OP

>link, ark, qsp, qtum

Did you not visit the fucking website even once?

I did. It didn't seem very professional and it was over optimistic. I just assumed this was normal for the ridiculous alt market.

I'm going 40:40:20 on ETH, XLM and DRGN and then leaving Veeky Forums until July

Didn't have internet access for a week, so now. Usually like to escape from the world a couple times a year and just chill with my dog in a comfy cabin.

I'm up 1500% on my initial TRX investment. You're not allowed to FUD that shit here because we all warned you faggots ahead of time.

>i fell for every normie meme coin

I'm still up 250% but yeah.

Gotta learn somehow.

it was always a shit coin, even the people shilling it knew that and most admitted it.

Ripple will probably go back up but everyone knew it was there to take peoples money more or less and act as a test

Stellar is the only one that's waiting on Fairx and the devs to develop it mooned for no reason at all except for hype so it's exactly where it should be.

normie here

can confirm trx is shitcoin of the century

You're right for the most part. read their white paper and try tell me exactly what the're in a single sentence

Sounds comfy af but you should seriously read the whitepapers or just browse websites before you invest in any crypto

"
the baofeng partnership is all to help baofeng, go look at the stock prices

>over 10 billion circulating supply

Ripple is literally a jew coin.
Stellar is a ripple rip-off.
Tron is a confirmed confido.

Thank me later. Teeka.