BNTY you stupid poorfags

ou'd be a stupid nigger not to buy BNTY right now. Heavily shilled on reddit, 100 million market cap, working product, active dev team, attractive look and name, about to be listed on more exchanges, the list goes on. This is one of the easiest investments to make at the moment. Don't say you weren't warned. Nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1gLakb0DiCe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I read this in a sheriffs voice from the Old West.

Nobody talks about BNTY on here but it’s almost 1$! Maybe they’re pissed they sold.

I will sell when you pajeets push that over place 70

tfw in since 8 cents on this space stallion

Bought in like twenty minutes ago, thinking it was gonna recover.

Sold just now for a 5 percent loss. Normally I'd just wait for it to recover but I have no faith in this coin at all long term and didn't want to keep looking at it drop. An expensive .5 ETH lesson.

You're a retard!

literally going to $1 as I type this. buy back in NOW

are you in the right thread user?

pretty much but I sold for lower market caps and did okay

This is pretty funny considering it's at the ath in sats, presumably after you panic sold

>measuring coins in gwei

You must be a fucking retard. This shit's only going up.

Is it worth to jump from DBC train for a while and hop to BNTY for 20% gains?

DBC is right now in the dip

DBC is at +400 million market cap. It's already been overpumped and will probably trade sideways for a few days. Get in now and ride BNTY to at least 200 mill.

I sold half of my DBC and bought 600 BNTY
should have 300 more after i sell my ignis on aex and send it to kucoin.

Do you think it will hit 1$ today?

Easily. Buy as much as you can, ignore it for 2 days, and come back with your x2/2.5 gains.

comfy here OP.

these poor fags never trust biz.

now buy Canya,
you're welcome!

We're gonna make it. I got some Jan 8 at $3.87. Worth 7.2k, made a 24 percent profit already. Gonna hold that for a moon mission, same as BNTY.

bought on launch, double, moved to coss..., new interface this week, literally will be 20 dollars by end of the month eg -> KCS 20c -> 22 dorra, BNB samsies...the only people who really win in this game is Exchanges...get coss now or regret..., bnty not terrible...but yeah moon mission is coss. 1.50 now -> 20 dollar in 1 month, screencap this -> dont belive me, compare the graphs of KCS, BNB and Coss, completely the same...

Are you guys aware that Canya actually already has a HIGHER market cap than BNTY? It's a promising coin but the market cap on it is simply ridiculous for such a new coin. Close to $300 million already.

BNTY is turning heads and is only at around $100 million market cap. Extremely underrated considering the attention it's getting. When it hits Binance and Bittrex, BNTY will probably hit $5. Easy fucking money. You don't even have to believe in this coin to make money on this.

Already doubled my investment.

90% of newly added coin on kuCoin is most likely to moon.
RBX is an exception because it already mooned hard outside Kucoin.

if i only have funds for QLINK UTK SNOV.
i would be much comfy right now.
pic for evidence, yes! because x10 gainz in 2weeks happnes in Kucoin.

also shameless plug of my
referral code: E3x9i1

Literally comfiest hold

ps im white... and drunk, not pajeet. also btc gonna pump... wreck alts...alts will follow based on how quickly it spikes...Coss gives dividends + ponzi...ground floor ez pz money...bounty will take awhile...

so what if canya has bigger market cap?
that doesnt stop canya for succeeding.

approx 30-40 coin supply
est. 120m-160m market cap.

100%-300% in 2weeks is very realistic.
take a look at how many shitcoin on 1st page of cmc.

this is for short term gainz bro.
also pic related

u mean rpx...you see ven on binance (massive whales - Gone now)...same thing is happening on RPX (Red Pulse), it actually has a working product, bounty is in its infancy, if you gonna go for anything, snovio will hit 1.80 within a month, redpulse will list on Okex (as said, whales keeping price down like ven, as its fking amazing, at least 2 dollar), bounty just mooning cause its just on kucoin...its early days...pick your train (DBC,Snovio,Dragonchain,RPX) when BTC moons, these will be cheap, as it will spike...when btc spikes rapidly alts dump...this is when u buy..., but u guys so hungover KCS, you gonna miss Coss... ps its on Coss.io , normies are comming, move onto the next pump

See you boys on the fucking moon.

>Got this right when listed on KuCoin at 10 cents
>sold later that night at 27 cents
>thought I made a good decision, BNTY sat at 15 cents for weeks
>check price yesterday, see it's 80 cents

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

has it been confirmed BNTY will be listed on other large exchanges? Any idea when?
I only have enough cash to invest into a single altcoin and don't want to pick something that won't at least 3x.

>heheheheheh he said nigger thats such a funny word :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i love the 4channels where we can say the nigger word and hate people. this is a really funee post haha look at me guys you stupid niggers hahahahahahh holy shit

The team said that they're willing to pay the fee and are trying to move through the backlog of applicants on Binance. They're in contact with a rep that they specifically named whose name I can't recall.

Since BNTY has been getting a lot of attention, I don't imagine that it will take too long.

>>>/reddit/

hee hoo he said go to reddit because reddit doesn't say nigger. i wish i was cool enough to stay on the 4channels board and say nigger to be funny and a big boy (becuz big boys use bad words)

heeheheh imagine how offended people will be when i use the word NIGGER. It will be so funny!!!!!! holy shit this is gonna be great. i can be a comedgy genius!!!

shut up faggot.

sorry i meant XRB.
my bad

get rpx...theres reason there are 500 btc walls on this coin...people just have 0 patience...again look at ven...shits gonna be 100 dollars within 6 months...whales just accumulated so much, quickmaffs, same is gonna happen to red pulse...

vocaroo.com/i/s1gLakb0DiCe

im out of funds.
once i got my gainz ill buy a bag of RPX
thanks for the shill user
we all gonna make it

the bnty rocket has shipped. SUMO is the next moon

haha i like the /b/ board where they say faggot and nigger. It's reeeeeeeeeeeeeely funee and I can feel creative with my smooth brain :DDDDDDDDDDD

losing shit about cuple of letters.
I don't get this ,,N* word" bullshit why people aren't supposed to say this?
I can say CUNT FUCK MOTHERFUCKER SHIT
but i can't say NIGGER?

I'm from Europe so maybe this is why i don't get it.

take your medication user, you go manic without it

hehe you can say nigger because it's really funny and makes me laugh really hard hahahahha. it's easy to get instant laughs with all your friends and trigger the es jay double u's so hard, they'll in my favorite cringe compilations :DD. triggered politcally correct retards

i feel so EDGY and cool when i use it, it feel like im ron paul toppling the american government or the anonymous mask guy lighting on fire the parlyment. it's really cool to use

Thanks for this. Nigger.

maybe if you were black you would understand. i lose all respect for people who use it. it shows how ignorant and respectless you are. nigga is something else tho

Deputy checking in with 97k. Where my /bountyposse/ at?

shutup nigger

You got him! hahahahah good one man!
this is almost as funny as the /b/ board :D

so edgy man. i dont really mind obese white NEETS saying this from their basement. in person something else happens.

>Maybe if you were Black you would understand.

How dare you fucking be offended on my part you faggot.

10:1 odds you are some little pasty bitch who runs around squealing about how much you respect Black culture, or how many black friends you have.

I'm not your fucking "nigga", educate yourself. It's the fucking internet, grow up. Nigger is a quintessential part of Veeky Forums. IRL it's different but not here.

-t Black Southerner

Nigga is literally nigger with an accent. If you think slave owners pronounced their slaves’ names as “niggeR” as opposed to “niggUH” then you’re retarded

BNTY ABOUT TO MOON NIGGA

100% that this user is a white girl with pastel hair who is about to give us a speech about the patriarchy.

i just like it when peeple say it because it's funny!

people get so angry when i say the word NIGGER. and call people NIGGERS. hahahahh dude it actually makes me so happy, i never experience joy like this before in my life, i feel so fucking empowered when i say the word NIGGER.

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT

at least her gender studies degree will allow her that
where are you in life user?

Take it easy with the hate speech, friend. I've read all of you're Reddit posts and I'm about to invest in some shares (I really do think the logo is sharp).

Where is the best place to buy some?

This. way too many normies in Veeky Forums. "nigger" on Veeky Forums and gaming culture is used pretty loosely, and sure enough, the offensiveness of the term is nonexistent in these spheres.

How does it go...sticks and stones, or something...

>hate speech
nobody cares about words, although mind-control seems to work for people like you