FREE MONEY

biz, this is actually free money

DON'T BE FUCKING RETARDED

shill me

100x coin get in now

$0.04 is the new floor after tonight!

moonshot

I saw this posted here earlier. Is it for real a moonshot cuz this nigga needs to multiply his poor stacks.

Where can I buy?

Just invest in cob you idiots. It's up like 250% past month. All new coins coming to the exchange on the 12th. Not even shilling it.

OPT is literally the better coin and an actual platform rather than a Bitcoin clone (and has a working product)

Also, I can't buy this dumb shitcoin anywhere. LTC stuck in shitopia, not sending money to other shithole exchanges.

bleutrade

last time i bought this at 150 and almost panic sold at 110. lucky i sold my bags at 260. why will this go high?

Is this the one Bjork partnered with?

yes

This is a poor man's OPUS

Thanks, just bought 100k.

>OPUS

LOL

That's just a vaporware.

Audiocoin has a real product, real artists/musicians and is based on Blockpool which is the best thing at the moment.

Check your facts user

Bought some with PayPal legooooo

>he didnt try the demo

Opus is legit.

So glad I went with this coin, this actually sounds promising

Developers are also nice, talked a bit to them on Discord, glad to know this will stick here long term

bought 20k, half a eth

sure u did shill. last night u faggots disappeared after it dumped.

Rip to all the biztards that fall for this street shitter coin.

steady increase the last two days, are you a weak handed faggot? one small dip = dumped
>wut

Well, it's vaporwares vs a real blockpool-based working product with artists/musicians support.

Not to mention that this is getting huge on Resetera, they were the first to invest heavily into Xtrabytes, COLX, FLASH. No wonder this is their next long term choice.

But I guess most of Veeky Forums doesn't know what happens there.

This could will definitely go up in no time! I'm also looking into Audiocoin

Nice try Rajesh, aint touching this garbage.

it was a dump from 193 sats to 105 sats man whatever. lucky i held and dropped my bags on u at 260.

Fuck off chink, go buy your scamtronix

This thing is getting ready to take off!

This coin is a real deal, imagine gains with those announcements, even coverage by media is a great starting point for normies that are yet to find out about Audiocoin

>currently in the DIP
GET IN GET IN GET IN

if anything else, boomers will pump it since they still think Music sells.

Not in trx or xvg because im not a shitcunt, and this already smells like street shitting, I can tell you are a pajeet as well with your coordinated shills, kill yourself fucktard.

When did it dump you blind retard

LiteralLy exactly the same responses in this thread as the last 3 or 4 threads.

last night.

Literally same FUDers everywhere

I'll put $2000 and watch where this goes, should be too hard to get to $100M cap

Not FUDing, bought 290k at 144 but tempted to sell seeing the street shitting and projection in here.

Nah, thought the same, but I would be hitting myself later knowing Resetera's track

ADC didn't make the cut sorry

i bought at 150, watched it go to 195 (didnt sell), then watched it drop to 110 with no volume, so i sold at 250 after being glad there was another pump lol.

Yeah, these days you can shill a coin to a billion cap. Pretty comfy holding this one til 600+ then cashing out 4-5x

>vaporware that's not used anywhere

Yeah, nice FUD

ADC is the only have that has real artists

Nice write-up, I already thought Opus was the buy right now but you convinced me

Fuck off pajeet

ADC is close to $30M cap

I can afford $700, will I make it?

If they really deliver news next week, that should easy $300M cap

I'm in!

Easy 7c in a day