Fuck fuck fuck

I fomo’d myself down 75%

>turned $2300 into $50000 in two months
>turned $50000 into $15000 in a week

Fuck fuck

Wtf did you do user

should have just bought weed stocks

I lost 10k in one week, but I'm up like 60x still.

>those feet
wtf

unlucky, you'll get em next time champ

Let me guess... FOMO.

You had one fucking job user, one fucking job. Don't fomo buy some shit, call it a missed trade and move on. but you wanted to be a fucking hero. Now look at yourself, you disgust me, go clean yourself up, rub a cheerleader on it and get back in the fucking game.

WHAT DID YOU DO??!!!

Shill me something on binance. I’m fucking depressed.

I got super lucky with my initial investments. Bought ltc at $78, sold at $320, bought ripple at $0.75 sold at $2.50, bought trx at $.03 and held then it started falling and I started chasing other gains only to ride them all the way down to fomo town. All of those guys were all in btw. So sheer dumb luck 20x’d my money and then greed and stupidity lost it all

>Buying ATH's
>FOMO'ing
>Probably trying to swing/day trade
>Probably swing/day trade with scamcoins

See this is what happens when you do the following.

If you just bought and hodl'd any of the top 100 coins in the last 6 months you should have easily 100x'd your money.

This is literally the best advice any can give you.
Ya sure you might grab a few pumps mid pump and make some money, but most of the time you'll become the dreaded bagholder.

There is no greater display of mental fortitude than to look at a fat green dildo and say: not today my friend, not today.

> I started chasing other gains only to ride them all the way down to fomo town.
Why didn't I just hodl my 400k REQ..

chop off those disgusting toes you ogre

you only made that much by being lucky
no shit you'll lose it just as fast when you stop being lucky

So you made good money on solid blue chips and got lucky on a single shitcoin

You turned 2300 in 15000 and made 700%? Good job.

Here's an undeniable and objective truth every trader learns: you only really learn from mistakes. No one learns anything from stumbling into a big winner. It's only when you fuck up big time and cop some heavy losses to do you learn anything.

Everyone is a genius in a bull market.

This, do you bite your fucking toe nails OP?

how did you get to the 50K HOW THE FUCK DO I GET TO FIFTY FUCKING K FROM 10K REEEEEE

Going to be a lot more threads like this when UFR crashes

>You turned 2300 in 15000 and made 700%? Good job.
This. This this this. Stop fomoing, don't give into the fud, and realize that if you were playing poker, this would qualify as a hell of a night.