AppCoins

What do you guys think about APPC

>relatively new coin
>hasn't update on cmc yet, its currently in 1004th place but once cmc updates it's marketcap it will be top 100 crypto coin.
>dropped on binance
>300M in trades within 24 hours
>low supply
>has potential actual use

moon mission. they burned 50% of the coin supply yesterday and it has a working product. ready for some comfy gains

most comfy moon mission possible at this point in time. 20x easily in the next few months

Looking to buy in this coin. Their white paper looks comprehensive enough.
Still dropping on binance? What's a good buy in?

Right now is honestly a good buy in. This coin is brand new and its not going anywhere close to sideways. Anything under $5 is an absolute steal.

the number of users is more than its market cap lul

so...?

moon

Fuck selling this for profits. I actually bought around 400 APPC to eventually use it my self.

I play mobile games from time to time and whenever I do I spend hundreds within shorts amounts of time because I like the perks.

Things I played in the last couple years: Summoners war, Monster super league, Kings raid, Clash Royale and some other shit.

Played each of them for a maximum of 3 months. Spend atleast 300 on each one of them.

Atleast it wont hurt as much this time around.

Marketcap is already at 300 million and you expect it to climb to 6 billion? WHY. They are trying to compete with the app store and google play

I just don't see a reason for this coin to exist. White paper is full of buzzwords, but little sense. Pass.

To add on this. I think Veeky Forumstards forget crypto is more than x'ing your money. Most retards here actually end up LOSING money because of FOMO to PND's or useless shitprojects with no backbone.

Every retard here is some form of NEET or gamernerd of whatever the fuck. So I literally see 0 reason for people not to jump on the APPC train.

Look at this retard for example. It literally says in the whitepaper why it exists, but hey let me throw a generic line out here in the topic to prove what kind of imbecile I am. Gj user you pass, you're an imbecile.

I'm waiting for a couple moon missions to be over, then I'll dump $10k into this and sit on it.

I can see an easy x3 or x5 in a couple of months.

about to put in half an eth, short term predictions?

I agree with the one above you. x3 to x5 in a couple months seems realistic.

x20 EOY, yes, quite possible. Next few months x3 - x5 is more realistic. It might even have 1 more dip at this point of 10 to 20% before it starts rising.

damn, i'm looking for moon than a few months, need something within a week or whatever

nevermind, while i was typing it my order filled lol

Today you wanted to get in on VEN and BNTY mate.

BNTY has 105m market cap. I'm sure it'll reach 300-400m very quickly.

VEN will get to its deserved x10 but it'll take some time, how long, I don't dare say. EOY for sure, maybe even before summer.

low market cap coins that can go x5 to x10 any given moment are: Payfair (PFR), Opus (OPT), Verify (CRED), Embers (MBRS) to name a few.

"APPC is on Binance and CoinMarketCap! Their top advisors are Google Play, Goldman Sachs, and Ripple!
Appcoins made by Aptoide, a major compagny. They have already 200Millions active users, a working product, a partnership with Google -0.06% -0.06% Play and made +70% on a BTC -0.72% -2.68% bullish without being on coinmarketcap.
This is the future official mobile cryptocurrency.

Aptoide is one of the largest Android App Stores, with over 4 billion downloads, 200 million users and direct engagement with over 12,000 developers including Gameloft and Zeptolab. Aptoide has a network of over 70 corporate partners, including OEMs and Telecom companies such as Xiaomi, Oppo, Meizu and Vivo -0.68% -0.68% The ICO 0.00% 0.00% is Backed by Google -0.06% -0.06% Play / Goldman Sachts."

It's ok mate. APPC is solid. Existing market with 200m users, very realistic whitepaper and with that realistic ideas on how the coin will be used. It's pretty much a nobrainer, but it's not something that'll x100 in a years time. In a couple years however, who knows.

Once it's being used to its full potential each and every user of Aptoide will want to use this coin:

>Developers can invest on advertising to promote their apps;

>Users can be rewarded with AppCoins by installing and using sponsored apps;

>Developers can sell and users can buy digital goods using in-app billing;

Solid gains on a solid project.

sold gains