Is there any point in having an ED account anymore?

Is there any point in having an ED account anymore?

The only exclusives I see are scam coins like TAU.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=lolmycat
etherscan.io/tx/0xfe67dbfa7465f81391342002fb3553eb38464ebc317865c299ae6dc808c90f92
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How else are you going to buy prix?

I exclusively trade on etherdelta. It's noncustodial and you can trade anything with only the ERC20 token address.

there's no such thing as an ED account lol. you just connect it to various wallets. whenever I wanna use it I create a throw away wallet and send eth / tokens to it.

None of my trades even process these days.

ChainTrade (CTT) Thank me later. All star team, sub 20 million market cap, 40 million max and circulating supply. Get COMFY.

I'm using it to pick up some CRED.

Used it to pick up OPT, 7x'd on it.

Was shilled into UFR on it too, still walked away with a profit before it started tanking. (not a shill, just saying)

Picked up some NIMFA too but I don't recommend that.. just threw some pocket change at it in case it mooned.

ED is good for exclusives outside of exchanges with a good user interface.

Im not new to crypto and I made quite a good money on it. I lost 2 eth the other day and I dont know how.

I never EVER shared my private key. I always verify its the actual site and not a scam mirror...

anyone has a clue how the fuck did I lost my eth?

Just used it yesterday and it was slow as hell. Fucking eth.

did you lose the eth after depositing it to the ed contract? maybe you had old buy orders that were filled. check out previous tokens you were trying to buy and see if you have any balance. if that's not the case, then i have no clue. i only use metamask for ed just in case, and no problems as of yet.

Sophiatx and mywish are very valuable coins. Will make easily x2 below two weeks

It has CRED you fool.

Already took off.

metamask bruh. use metamask.

>with a good user interface.

I hope I'm misinterpreting that as saying ED has a good user interface.

I mean, blockcat is on etherdelta, thats a sleeping giant.
it's on cryptopia too, but who wants to risk them fucking up another wallet and losing your currency

Subtle fudder missed the TAU train? You can still buy in, user...

>Sophiatx

Yeah, I was really impressed by SPHTX. I'm really surprised it's not discussed on here more often. I've seen it mentioned twice, including your post.

It’s a double-digit coin.

I've heard good things about EXRN

It gets all sorts of great moon missions, OP, I'd deal with the lousy interface if only for that.

It had DRGN, UFR, ATS, and a shitton of other good ones weeks before anyone was shilling 'em.

Definitely still worth it, just don't lose your account by "changing the gas price" lol

>EXRN
>GET

No Need for EtherDelta for me anymore.
For anyone whos been buying from this shithole because they dont have a crytopia account... They just reopened registration.

cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=lolmycat

thanks me later

Pick up some NIMFA. Their platform launches tommarow and it's and easy 50x from there

Thank you. Just got an account. However Etherdelta and IDEX is still much needed for shitcoins that no one knows about yet.

Yeah, ED has the shittiest user interface ever. I meant that you wont find most exclusives in exchanges with a good user interface.

Holy shit, crypto margin loans with zero backing? Is this real?

Wow those devs are smart as shit
Coin will definitely explode just for the concept
People will get fucked over HARD in the end for taking out a loan
But it seems good just to buy without actually taking out a loan.
>Still, I'll pass

It's a gamble brah, but it could pay off handsomely.

Fucking this

>pay $8
>get nothing

I love trading on ED

You're obviously a brainlet.
Most of my gains are because of me buying shit before it's mainstream.
Also just up your gwei to 70+ and you'll be fine

Nope, only reason I had was to buy coins from Cryptopia. Now that it is open once more I can finally buy UFR somewhere else.

GMT is only available on ED and is a Mark Cuban coin, worth it just for that

Happened to me today brother. Then there was no point in me trying again because I wouldn't have enough gas left. Fuck ED. Is it even possible for them to improve the exchange or is it just the nature of the blockchain?

Wow a whole 8 dollars. If you have a decent sized portfolio that's not even noticeable amidst normal fluctuation.

etherscan.io/tx/0xfe67dbfa7465f81391342002fb3553eb38464ebc317865c299ae6dc808c90f92

Look at this retarded bullshit.

Is it safe to keep ETH/tokens in ED's smart contract? I know the DNS was hacked but anything in the smart contract should be safe right?

Not the point. This should NEVER happen.

Wow looks pretty good actually.
I also want to know this. Don't feel like paying for 2x gwei

>2700 gwei
>$848 fee

oh my god please tell me this wasn't you user

I mean, I'm pretty sure it's a ponzi. Like, by definition.

At least Tether lies about its stability.

PFR is worth it but EtherDelta is fucking trash

> No customer service to speak of
> Gas prices dont matter
> Literal days for transactions to process
> Scams you out of gas money if the payment fails

Just buy as much Payfair in one go as you can and get the fuck out

Why the fuck did the chink who bought this ran it into the fucking ground. Holy shit an ICO? For what fucking purpose you scamming greedy chink. You could have made more money being a first mover in DX's.

FUCKING CHINK

Meant to reply to you here

this post was meant for this

how much gas you using faggot?

More room for ZRX I guess?

I was compaining after losing $10

Jeez man