google.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

52K HERE HOLD THE LINE

someone said there's an announcement?

I'm here with my brains. Hoping they don't have cancer

If it hits. 52 again I'm cashing a 1/3rd out for CAN

I should have sold when it was good

Fuck this

You dumb niggers, this PND was done a week ago. This last pump was idiot plebbits buying bags.

That was NOT a sign for you to buy in.

this. may be the next moon, being held down by whales because of the competition.

>NEO invested $5 million in this coin
>Calls it a Pnd
Kys pajeet. You will all be crying in 3 months.

ok

link? can't find that

In @$.05 sold 1/2 @ $.50 Feels good...

Bags are getting heavy

How longs this competition going on for and if he's such a whale why not just buy the fucking Porsche WHY FUCK US? SO HE CAN BRAG TO THE OTHER WHALES IN THE FUCKING KARIOKI BAR TO THE OTHER FUCKING WHALES THAT HE WON THE FUCK EVERYONE OVER COMPETITION WHILE STUFFING HIS FACE WITH GOLD FLAKED RICE AND KOBE BEEF

This coin will be 10$+ in a year. DYOR

NEO invests 5million into their ONLY dApp in a desperate attempt to look relevant alongside Ethereum, who is dominating it in every way.

What a shocker. A shitcoin on a shitcoin ecosystem. Enjoy the bags dummy.

deepbrainchad here
will hold til i die. dont be a pussy

Should have diversified a bit more into ELIX when it was at .60.

Seriously though should I bother holding this or is it really going to hover at this price forever

HOLD THE LINE BRAIN GANG UNITE!

This kind of attention from whales means only one thing.

You think whales are in this to lose money with the vile evil greed?

They want you toc ash out so they can ride the coin to riches while you regret. Dont be fooled, this coin has all the potential in the world.

Dont let whales weaken you grip HOLD STRONG FOR THE BRAIN GANG!

It's gone from 4 cents to 60 cents in like 10 days you fucking faggots. GIVE IT SOME TIME BEFORE THE NEXT MOON, holy shit you ADD retards should all KYS.

>shitcoin ecosystem
NEO has instant feeless transactions and goes up in price steadily and organically everyday, meanwhile ethereum network slows down to a crawl if you look at it wrong

lol

Yes, keep buying goys, hold these bags while I abandon this sinking ship

Yeah I just don’t get this “it’s dead and over” mentality. Maybe it stems from anger because the sold.

The whale is just trying to fud and get cheap coins. Glad everytone is starting to hold, not panic and have faith in their BRAIN GANG family.

BRAIN GANG TRUTH! Expect it to be 10 dollars in 2 weeks? With taxes, big gov gov attacking crypto, whales, and a crypto wide dip?

Have FAITH in your dreams, your BRAIN GANG and yourself! Keep the gaize on your dreams and make sure you think of pisitivity and good things. Go take a nap, play some games, watch some movies and have a nice meal.

Rest your mind and see where this is in a month and enjoy for all the BRAIN GANG that told you to keep your grip.

Just sold my bags so you all can expect a price jump soon. You're welcome

Yeah, I'm sure the whale decided to suddenly join this late in the game and is totally FUDing

Yes keep spreading negativity because you want more coins you mother fudding whale, lol

Quite a few will let bitterness and regret into their heart and chose darkness for their soul and try to cause others to become just like them, misery loves company.

I am happy to say not a single consistent BRAIN GANG FAMILY memeber has told me they dumped yet. I have seen them laughing this off knowing the truth.

BRAIN GANG FAMILY HOLDS THE LINE!

wow that looks good except for the pre-pressed soy-based patty.

You are making so many people rich here by telling them to be hodlers. Good guy.

How many did you sell out of curiosity I would like to know.

If you are not in on DBC then why are you here? Why if you could care less about DBC are you in the thread?

Seriously, how bitter and hateful are you, find some peace love and happiness before you darken whats left of the light in your soul man. Go get a good meal and some sleep.

BRAIN GANG IRON HANDS

WHO /DEEPBRAINLET/

BRAIN GANG BBRAIN GANG

Where my brainies at

I would see their dreams reality, because I know how many good people are in the BRAIN GANG.

2 week old coin isnt going to be 5 bucks, it is not going to be immune to a crypto wide down turn due to tax season and such.

Whales want the coin at 60 cents, so what does that tell you about the coin itself? If whales are buying in at 40-60 cents then you know where this is going.

That is why the BRAIN GANG family that is here so often hasnt even budged. It is laughable if you just have faith!

I meant to say I am glad you enjoy the food pictures my BRAIN GANG friend!

To laugh at you.

It's hilarious how obviously butthurt you are.
Keep posting.

ASIA WAKES UP SOON. THE BRAIN GANG WILL RISE

GDAY BRAIN CHAIN GANG

HOLD THE LINE

WE WILL MAKE IT FAMILY

BIG BARBIE AND PISS UP NEXT WEEK MY SHOUT

Brainganger reporting in

I feel bad guys, sold half of DBC to go for BNTY

;_;

Literally I’ll just let my bags sit till the end of time because of this guy. I threw a fun 500 dollars at it when it was .08
Not much for me to lose in all this, normally would have just flipped it into one of my main holds, but this guy gives me faith it’ll be worth something one day.
Ignore the haters my guy

Much love my BRAIN GANG FAMILY! You all are iron handed warriors and your positivity and bravery holds the weak handed ones steady.

>>Keep posting.

Rofl say no more, I plan to be here a long time with DBC and the BRAIN GANG.

You couldnt make me mad with a an NES game with 1 continue on hard mode :P

Someone said Venchain and DBC collab or something? Was that a fucking joke?

Deep Brain Hype Train off the Chain Mayne

Don't believe ANYTHING posted here. ANYTHING. DYOR isn't a meme, 99% of posts here are from pajeets. No joke.

BRAIN GANG HYPE BRAIN GAN RISE!

BRAIN GANG COBBA!!! I love seeing you in these threads, How are you my dear friend?

BRAIN GANG... that pic... its techincally food. lol

It is ok you have 50% still in, and even without DBC you are my BRAIN GANG friend, dont worry.

Such wonderful words my friend, truly gives me a great feeling. I and my family are all on the BRAIN GANGS side and we hope we all make it. You guys rock.

Do not worry my friend, when people hate on me its like throwing grains of sand at an iron wall of pure faith.

HOLDING TILL I FUCKING DIE FUCK YOU MOM

Can't find any official information about it.

Hold the line with bravery and and faith my BRAIN GANG FAMILY!

lol

its a low marketcap low supply coin.

ill be screencapping this for when it hits $2

The autism associated with this coin is unreal. You idiots are making my hands feel weak

Sorry faggots, just sold 5k. Should have done so earlier.

>literally a brain logo
>has autism associated with it

Like pottery.

So is there a collaboration between VChain and DBC?

Fucking retard DYOR.

u guys are really going all the way down with this coin uh? Just look at the recent pump, going back to 30 - 35 cent price range is totally expected

We're going all the way to the MOON

and your point? it was 12 cents a week ago. the huobi trading competition is going to destroy the price but once its over look for another steady organic growth like you saw after the kucoin competition ended.

When is it over?

Tfw want to sell but know that i'll crash it harder if I do

google.com/

Going to be holding these bags for awhile

we are going below 40 cents within the hour.
it's over. i wish i sold in the 60 cent range and i'm still making a profit but i'm depressed.

I'll still be in the green. Yes I'm sticking with it.

>tfw I've lost £225 holding this coin

I should have sold when my losses were below £100. Hell, I should have sold in that brief moment where it went green instead of believing the dogshit you faggots were memeing

says its ending on january 17th at 14:00 (GMT +8)

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fuck you weakhanded pussies. it was 12 fucking cents a week ago and there is a fucking whale trading competition going on. if you sell now you deserve to be fucking poor

How did you do that?
This coin was shilled here from 0.07$ so how did you menage to lose money?

I have made some good income but i fucked up, should jump out at 0.60 and buy more.
After the coin will be tradable on huobi price should go up back to 0.60$ and form there steady and easy growth

the whale trading fucking killed this coin, it's just fat buzzards ripping the corpse apart.

Oh shut the fuck up already, we're not buying your desperate attempts to keep your shekels anymore.

VSGDHBSNGUKILAEBASKNL I WANT TO CASH OUT TO INVEST IN OTHER THINGS BUT I WANT TO MAKE MORE FROM THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's already tradeable on Huobi, skullfuck.

it will be back, if you think its dead forever youre an idiot
lol youre fucking worried about losing 225 gbp? lol go tf away you pussy. ive lost $10k from this coin. im still holding. anybody that actually understands this market knows that low cap low supply coins like DBC will always get pumped hard

Holy fuck the amount of pajeets in this thread that doesn't know shit about DBC-related news..

i should clarify i havent actually lost 10k since i bought in at 12 cents but 10k of my portfolio value is gone

LOL it's at 37 cents ahahahahaha

I'm not as fucking rich as you, obviously, you goddamn moron. You're literally saying "just b urself lol" to a starving african child as you stuff your fat fucking face with haute cuisine. The fact that you're too retarded to even realise that just goes to show the general intelligence of people still buying into this dead coin.

I went from 100% profit to 20% profit AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I want my lambo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lol and its like me telling you, the starving african child, to just fucking stick it out because haute cuisine is coming to you but instead you the starving african child just decide to keep eating bread and porridge

I'll buy when it's at .20 - don't see it going below that, and if it moons again, I'll thank my lucky stars I sold at .55 and bought back so low

Nobody is getting a lambo.
The crypto market is dying down.
We've missed the chance which was about 6 months ago.

wants the lambo gets the noose. There is no free potato

bitcoin is going down and taking this with it. RIP in peace

I was gonna buy this today but it looked like nothing but dump. Glad I didn't

its not just this coin thats down, everything is fucking down. just relax. fuck

Sucks that I'm still holding this piece of turd.
The moment I sell it's gonna go back up, so I just won't. You're all going down with me.

If you're such a devil may care deep pocket fucker, how about you throw that £200 I've lost trying to stop this shitcoin from dying my way? Maybe that would compel me to stick with this endless careening descent into the fucking dirt for a few more days

Most coins have recovered from their dip yesterday, DBC has fucking lost 50% of its total value in 24 hours. Whales have completely annihilated this coin.

Nah, we still haven't seen a massive normie rush yet. I predict that will happen in the next few months, and then it will crash for good once the SEC/FINRA get their grimy hands on it

>begging for 200
Pajeet kys

I've spent 1300 on LINK and 4600 on dbc and my link is worth more than my dbc now. I don't think I'm cut out for this shit

Sell me those bags and quit cryptos, poor pajeet.

>92 eth buy at 37 cents
FUCKING
WHALES

should i sell i bought at 8 cents

holy shit dude. just take a deep breath man. you will make your 200 gbp back and much more. just fucking relax and hold. this shit happens every fucking week. everything dies then it comes back.

no on the handout because i didnt get any handouts i risked my money and got my gains, youre risking your money and you will get your gains. just fucking relax.

STOP FALLING

We HAVEN'T???
Are you fucking shitting me?
Every normie in the world has been trading this crap since November.
I wish it would go up too but this level of delusion is just too insane for me.