Rebranding, new website and info about this months testnet tomorrow. Get in user

Rebranding, new website and info about this months testnet tomorrow. Get in user.

unironically my first all-in.

No proof that testnet is tomorrow.

Make it!

> read it again retard

That's why you miss the gains, because you can't read.

and the new name is?

They're gonna be Oyster (PRL) with a new logo, show off their 16 person team on the website and announce testnet date.

I didn't go all in but it is a solid 30% of my portfolio. The other 2 big boys are KSC and COSS. I have a tingling sensation of low gravity already.

Same, put 30 in this at the top and 30 in ven.

this will moon. google with ban it in chrome and it will tank. google soyboys will buy low and then they will allow it agian.

i just don't feel like doing that whole dance

I threw a couple hundo in this last night. let's go to the moon. want to increase my monero stack :).

All in on Kucoin. let's fuckin go. Bought in at $3.13, what's a decent exit strat?

now if you dont want to lose money
the people making the threads here are just trying to unload their bags

It's only 200m market cap, go till at least 500 imo. So a little over 2x. If it gets more traction stay in.

How long are you thinking? Should I just stick in a limit sell @ $5 or so?
So how do I turn my $40 into $50?

Sell whenever you are comfortable if you want to take wins out early do so, if you want to aim for the roof hold on longer. I think this can quite easily go to 8 bucks this month. Maybe even 10 if we get more hype. 6 with low hype.

I fell for ur tricks.it's down 7% since I bought

You're a fucking idiot... Stay poor pajeet. First time putting money in crypto I assume?

nah, been at it for a couple weeks, mostly using a mixture of TA and light whitepaper reading

Are you 17?

final year post grad

Well sell the coin now, it's down already 7%!

obviously I'm not going to sell at a loss I'm not a dog with a keyboard

It's going down AHHH SELL SELL SELL

>not selling the moment it drops

>not selling as soon as you have 0.02% profit. so the 0.01% trade fee is taken into account :^)

>Doesn't know most alts are tanking atm