/OMG General/: Mandatory Thread per Day Edition

When this thing finally moons, it's gonna be the greatest thing ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holding these bags till I die

Except it just never fucking does anything

MOON YOU PEICE OF SHITTTTTTTTTTTAJDGAAGJADGONGYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PRESSS SSSS TOO SSSPPPPIITT
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What the fuck did you buy at? You can't possibly be losing money with this unless you bought when it was 300k a few months ago
It's literally gone up more than 50% in a week

Will it ever recover to 300k sats?

I bought at $4. Held through the Death Autumn and just want to see this faggot coin moon again

>It's literally gone up more than 50% in a week
wat

What does this coin even do? I'm holding 200 of them and I don't get it at all (I'm not memeing either, I have seen people say it's a crypto exchange and others say it's a form of payment )

Are you joking? I ask no larp because if you bought 200 OMG without knowing anything about it you are a unicorn in the OMG holder community.

5 months of bleeding and not mooning is a lot in crypto land. Please dont dissapoint me OMG.

Ive been here's since the skateboard memes, i wish it would hurry up i'm on the XVG of selling...

No I'm legit serious I bought it for like 5 bucks ea and just forgot about it until I saw it mooning again

>i'm on the XVG of selling...

i see what you did there. bahahaha!11 8|

youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI

Waiting patiently on Plasma

if Plasma can deliver what it promises it will go so fucking high.

Imagine that transactions speed + volume, + dividends from decentralized exchange run on plasma and with the OmiseGO network

shit will be top 10 easily

I'm interested in how the price is gonna move when wallet sdk is released.

It will more likely be top 3 they have government central bank backing and mcdog partnership
And skateboard memes.

when is it being released?

If it's a decentralized exchange, what makes omg better than xlm and fairx?

Q2

This. People need to be looking at the bigger fucking picture. This is like buying ETH at $5 a year ago

I only have 300. I want more. When is the time to buy?

I have a credit card with a $6000 limit that im pretty much going to put all into OMG. I'll be able to pay off the full amount within the next month because i've got money coming in, so the risk is minimal. I'm thinking anything below $20 is a good buy, but ideally i would like to get in around the $15-$18 range. I'm not too optimistic that will happen though. Any other opinions?

I dont know. Before it went from $20 to round $11. Could easily go back to 13-15. There will be a big justing in the next 1-3 weeks, buy then.

Also if you are doing that on credit you need to get the money moving now so it doesnt get stuck clearing on a USD->BTC exchange.

MOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Lmfao nigga this doesn't even faze me

i think you mean 15