Warren Buffett BTFO

GET OUT NOW!! IT'S DONE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/01/10/warren-buffet-isnt-eager-to-trade-his-flip-phone-in-for-an-iphone.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking piece of shit is just trying to get in low

I predict a 'bad ending' for the synapses in his brain once he succumbs to fucking alzheimers lmao

fucking dinosaur.

Too old. Opinion disregarded

You would think a Jew that’s been in the game forever would know how to FUD better.

lmfao. gonna die soon. irrelevant.

THIS

>Jew banker fudding something he can't control
No big surprise. It's the age of the goy now

I wonder what coins he's HODLing?

BTFO wew lad xD
would you talk to your grandpa with that mouth xD

I would love to hear this geezer describe what he thinks a blockchain is.

Prob tronx

that old fart should suck a dick.

he's right but a lot of people will make money too

I know you kids are too fucking dumb and immature to see why he's right, but he is right.
Nobody fucking cares about the technology or what the coin actually does. People are just buying shitcoins because they want to sell them at a higher price.
Even bitcoin. It's practically useless as a currency now, but nobody cares. They just want to buy it and sell it at a profit.
That is a classic speculative bubble. You retards are going to lose everything.

>"I get into enough trouble with things I think I know something about. Why in the world should I take a long or short position in something I don't know anything about," the billionaire investor explained.
>I don't know anything about
This dinosaur's opinion is literally worthless

We've already been through this before. Can't wait until someone spots his account buying up BTC on a nordic exchange.

old brain dead irrelevant fart needs to roll into a hole

> be billionaire banker Jew
> absolutely no control over decentralized currency
> goyimaware.png
Bail bail bail bail bail bail bail bail

he's said publicly that doens't understand the technology (blockchain) thus, his opinion is totally irrelevant despite the millions he has

Some old dude at my work keeps telling me that "coinbit" is going to crash any day now.

spot on

he's not even a dinosaur, predinosaur era investor

>ishmael moshewitz predicts bad ending to nonkosher stores of value

cnbc.com/2018/01/10/warren-buffet-isnt-eager-to-trade-his-flip-phone-in-for-an-iphone.html

JUST

His opinion on blockchain tech is like asking a kindergartner which high performance sports car to buy based on performance specs. Fucking useless.

Ask Patrick M. Byrne how he feels about BTC..
Fuck this old dick pussy

> dick
> pussy
Traps are gay

> t. Warren Buffett

Warren buffet doesn't invest in what he doesn't know, and the "millions" he has is close to a 100,000 of those.

it actually is this time. look at the weekly.

>coinbit
I'm truly surprised there isn't an alt with that name already

ancient news

Buy my coinbit desu. To show my appreciation I'll trade 450 coinbit for 0.5 btc

lol, non of these deluded biz fags do not understand bubbles in the history of economics. We are quite close at the peak rn. Prepare to lose everything. You will apologize WB sooner than you think and I will be watching that with a great smile.

Gibb coinz

go back to polishing shoes!

i read an article where he compared Bitcoin to money orders and checks, and that's why its worthless in his opinion.

I don't take advice from people who clearly don't understand what they are giving advice on, even if that person is warren buffet.

lmao classic nocoiner

THIS GUY'S RIGHT EVERYONE GET OUT NOW AAAAAAA RUN FOR YOUR LIVES THE BUBBLE IS ABOUT TO POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NONE OF THESE COINS ARE USED FOR JACK SHIT WE'RE ALL FUCKED ANYONE WITH ANY MONEY IN CRYPTO IS ABOUT TO LOSE IT ALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Buffett embarrassed he missed out
lul, buy my bags faggot

xrp bag holder

he's not even Jewish lmao holy shit kek
and everyone knows this it's not like we don't know that doesn't defy natural laws. Shit ebbs and flows.

What the old man didn't count on is I'm fucking insane. Btc could go to to zero and I just don't care. I just put more than I make a year in random shitcoins. This is all just play money to me.

Bitcoin wasnt meant to be the end all be all retard. Its not even meant to be the tether to the crypto world. It was whatever people wanted it to be and they keep trying to manipulate it and accumulate with the same start off money. USURY.
Cardano is the best crypto project dude. Know you're rites and than yoor responativitye

Hurr durrr I'm rich faggots suck my boi pucci

kek, owned ya billionaire cunt, fuckin hate old fags haha

wow whats next, billionaire warren buffet predicts the "sky is blue"? Obviously its gonna end bad, whats hard is calling when that ending may come. Nothing prevents an irrational market from turning more irrational and that irrationality can continue for ages. Before "the big shorts" many a cuck was liquidated trying to short an obviously irrational housing market .

Can't wait to see him admitting "missing the boat in crypto" in the future, like he admitted missing Google and Amazon boats.

wow so nocoin desu t moarcoin please

time to put that old fag where he belongs

six feet under

Edgy

yeah he never claimed its tech is gonna collapse though. He admitted hes too old for tech and missed it.

this legit got to me lmao

>Nobody fucking cares about the technology or what the coin actually does

Speak for yourself. Some of us actually do understand the technology behind specific coins and understand what their future use is going to be.

>It's practically useless as a currency now

Bitcoin is being used as a currency, you can literally buy almost anything using BTC now, and people actually use it for that. Maybe you just don't know how.

BTC's future isn't as a currency though, it's as a store of value similar to gold and that is what it is evolving into. It's going to be used as a hedge against fiat currency and a way for rich people to hide and store their wealth. Eventually individual and national wealth will be calculated by how much equivalent BTC they control, and all financial transactions will involve the use of a crypto such as Ripple.

Buffet doesn't actually "get" technology. He's pretty much said so himself a number of times. If he were predicting the demise of coke I'd listen, but nothing tech related.

Oh, but Bitcoin Legacy is coming to an end. Seriously. Pick some other token.

Old prick and FUD.

Fuckin boomers I swear they want everyone else to be poor. This is once a lifetime chance to be as rich as them and they hate it. Greedy fucks.

he admits he doesn't know shit, ok i'm not worried anymore

I also want to add, that there is no doubt a crash is coming. It's going to end like the dotcom bubble, where new companies were popping up every day and would receive millions in venture capital.

Just like companies such as Google, Apple, and Amazon were left standing after the crash, all the shitcoins and dead weight are going to disappear along with billions of dollars. Solid coins with real use such as BTC, ETH, XMR are going to be the ones left standing.

LTC faggot