Thank you anons for tipping me off to ZCL

I bought a couple ZCL when it was $35 each. Even though it's down now it's one of the best investments I made. I'm a poorfag, and it gave me enough money to pay off my tuition for this semester.

Thanks Anons, I love you

NP BITCH NOW SHUT UP ABOUT IT IM ACCUMULATING

should we still get in? where is this boy goin

you didn't sell them already did you? you know the fork is incoming

glad to hear it, user. i saw a whale bro's thread around that same price point and drunkenly went all in...256 zcl here; w-will i make it, anons?

>pay off my tuition
dont fucking do this you dumb nigger
let your debt sit, it's not going anywhere
if you sell before having lambo money you're going to kill yourself

mfw didnt believe biz and went in at 95$

do you like gains or no?

Well, if you take the total supply of ZCL+BTC and multiply it by the price of ZCL (173.10) you get a marketcap of about 3.4 Billion, which is a bit less than BTG.

Nope, I'm still waiting for the fork, I only have about 10, but I think I might be able to make 10k off of it.

Yea, I'm definitely going to wait until the fork to see the outcome. But, we'll see after that.

All these fucking shill threads appeared at once lmao. Can you guys be any more obvious? No one wants to buy into your scam any more Rhett

Shill thread? I'm not part of any groups...

Dont miss out on HUSH--

>Airdrop for Bitcoin Hush on 01/16
price is gonna moon

actually a groundbreaking coin that theyre are creating, not some dead coin they decided to fork like zcl

Look at the chart you dumbass

Cope harder

all biz threads are shill, the thing is they actually x10 x20 tho, look at ICX, VEN, REQ, chainlink, DBC, Verge...you think you are smart by "seeing thru the shill" and buy btc which has been stagnant for month now. and x1.5 or x2 your blockfolio.

Scamscamscam

Low t

seem like you coping after missing this x5 mission user... I am sure most of people in ZCL already in gain zone...this will go to $500 at least, cap this..

I got in at 180 and have been constantly the dips the past few days till 172. Considering JUSTing myself.

$500 is easy, no need to cap

This will go to $1000 pre-fork

what sat you get into? Anyway the gate at 0.012 is crumbling now, expect some pump soon

I meant I've constantly been buying the dips. Everything's in the negative. My profile is 40% in this lmao.

0.5 @ 0.01149
3 @ 0.01214
3.5 @ 0.01225

and you really think the price will stay here? come on user. you will get profit for sure.

We still stay in the 0.1 to 0.12 channel for another day, should see a breakout from there.

We will test 0.12 again, if we get through then next resistance is 0.125.