VeCHAIN

CUP AND HANDLE FORMED HERE WE GO AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lets go, btw dont sell faggots youl slow the pump down. No selling til 70k

this except not even then

based buy wall

Yeeeeeeeeee

Don't sell until this hits at least $50 I learned the hard way trying to swing trade it this morning

>Cup and handle
>Head and shoulders

The left and right hand of the absolute brainlet trader.

ITS LIFTING OFF

BY WHY DOES IT ALWAYS FOLLOW MEME GRAPHS?

btw it's head and shoulders

Is it human psychology , or are people purposely trying to form that shape so they can gauge easier when it'll take off... etc?

There is no head on this pattern you absolute fucking brainlet. It's a cup and handle now watch it rise and cry waltcuck.

Fake out fuck!

Not a cup n handle assclown.
Clear slow long term growth.
Stupid fucks this is not a moon mission its a slow grower.

Go buy some xrp

I've been watching this chink coin all fucking day

I sold half my stack for profit, but this piece of shit won't have a proper dip

I'm a jew so i'm not gonna buy at a high point, i want IT TO DIP HARD

sell sell sell SELL, need to buy in

VEN is a grower not a show-er!!
What... wait??

Yeah more or less.
With a MC as high as it is, very unlikely it will pop 3 or 4x in a day. A nice 10% every couple days for the next many years is fine too.

I mean in general. The two most generic, overused and misinterpreted patterns in trading.
The cup and handle especially is a true indicator of retardation. You can find a cup and handle in just about anything.

Did you witness the growth rate of TRX, XRB, XLM, and ADA recently? VEN can easily 2-4x on a good day at this market cap.

is it all over? if btc crashes hard enough its over even for ven

BTC is down 2% on the day it's not really crashing

yes, but 5% in 10 minutes, that is crashing. Hopefully that 13500 support holds

these weak-handed bozos, hnngh

it's all over the place, boys

Yeah but those are true normi shitcoins.
Ven might actually be used, so the growth is being slightly controlled to not create vast masses of bagholders.
Look at all the trx assholes ready to fuck the price up the second there is a run.
Vens shooting for stability. Hope it works.

EVERY time btc goes down "Is it over? Is btc done? Hey guys is this the end?" wtf are you doing in crypto? You're going to go bald and die of a heart attack.

I will make it

Christ i know. Just going to stay comfy here in this VEN thread. Smoke some weed. Shitpost. Count my shekles before bed.

Is it too late?