BAT Price Thread

Ok biz lets have a serious discussion here (no memes please). We need to settle this once and for all. Is the BAT price ever going to pass $1?

Why would it not! We can earn tokens at sat levels

Yes. Anyone who says otherwise is jelly of fat BAT stacks.

$1 is 1 billions market cap. That is trivial. Look at coins above it.

As soon as it hits $1 (probably this week) expect a massive dump down to about $.75. It will then steadily climb up to $5 by Q2. Cap this

Yes, and it appears that pajeets meme is working if we are now seriously asking these questions for fucks sake.

A price above $1 is everything BAT is against. Did you even do your research?

what pajeet meme? I just keep seeing everyone say the whole purpose is to not pass $1

clever shill tactic I have not seen outside of /pol/
spread doubt by feigning concern

cool thanks guys

Here's some serious discussion for you OP. BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this. Fucking ridiculous, use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

$10 eom.
$50 eoy.

I wont say it again.

meh i have a small position in this shitcoin so i could care less. I just want it to hit a dollar so i can get rid of this filth

Doesn't belong in my portfolio, neither does bitch ass XLM

Waiting for both of them to moon so i can dump on you goofies

This already happened, guy. It’s hit a dollar this week and is currently at .75. Are you posting from last week.

I sold a few for 1$ already.

It hit $1 two days in a row already you stupid cunts. It's only going down cause BTC is dipping so all alts are bleeding.

Serious reply, if you have any doubt just install the BAT browser. Either desktop or mobile but probably both. It's fucking legit. Best browser I've used in probably a decade.

OHSHIT I NEVER READ THAT. SOURCE? FML

Will moon.

$5 eom
$25 eoy

>laugh at stupid $1 memes
>sitting comfy on 20k
>going to buy a rental property with gains and call it the batcave

The answer to your question is the same answer to this question: are you using brave browser right now ? You brave bat bitch boy..

yes I am

haha I love the pajeets
had one thread where I kept bumping it and the bot responding

so beautiful

The source is common sense. BAT's whole purpose is redundant if it's over a dollar. It's really not that hard to figure out. I'd suggest reading into the project a little more buddy.

>typing user in name
verified punjabi

Verified bread winner you cocksucker.

I am erect

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this. Fucking ridiculous, use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

Isn't there cow shit you should be worshipping somewhere? Or is it "swim with the corpses in Ganges" season?

I just made more off TRX then you ever could of BAT you racist. TRX will hit over a dollar faster than BAT. Screenshot this.

>tfw got in at 2370 almost at the bottom of the cup

Have so much fucking BAT now. If it really hits 5USD I'm buying a lambo.

Considering BAT already hit over $1 I think you may have lost you stupid mutt

People like you make me want to fucking murder someone

Is it just me or is this thread full of bots arguing with each other?

why do you lie?

how? the team said that the coin is divisible, it doesn't HAVE to be a dollar.

you could say the same thing about bitcoin

>racist
As if that's a pejorative in the current year, kek BAT moon incoming stay mad streetshitter

Are we going back to a dollar or should I Tether up for this crash?

this is the best fud campaign i've ever seen