AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay I've had enough

What're you gonna do about it bitch boy

Good shitcoins is going up currently, useless ones is crashing along with bitcoin

buy the dip?

oh look omise is crashing with it what a surprise

is this because of the korea tax ordeal? goddamn it, i heard it early but thought it was priced in. oh well, we'll recover regardless. it was nothing, really.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Just kidding i don't have any BTC.

Its because of the korea thing. I was to lazy to sell everything, meh, i dont think it matters. Koreans will be doing crypto even if the government threat to cut their dick if they continue. Human Nature.

good entry

we are surely bouncing up from here

Yeah i sold all my alts last week in to ETH.

>yfw you cant time the market because at any moment daddy shitcoin might dip

don't care im literally up like 2000% over the last 6 months, made more profits (and withdrew some) than I could have possibly imagined.

BTC and the whole market can tank 60-70% and I'd still feel comfy just holding everything. Literally don't care, this is money from air at this point.

No! I'm already planning where to spend my future millions

How r u seeing %1h %24h %7d in that img for CMC??

coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

What do I actually do? Any useful advice?

or click in the top left corner where it says
"Cryptocurrencies: 1401"