AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU PROMISED ME Veeky Forums YOU FUCKING PROMISED AND YOU LIED.

I'm sorry user, you tripped and dropped your wallet into a chinkhole. Pls try again

You got greedy and could have been comfy in fun user

BUY MY FUCKING BAGS.

This should be the textbook definition of whales killing a coin. Price suppression so insane that everybody is getting out.

This is a message to me

Yep. That's why I got out.

MAKE IT STOP MOMMY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I hate whales so goddamn much, especially the ones who are too greedy/stupid to realise the difference between artificially lowering a price and fucking bombing it into the ground and destroying the coin forever.

Im just glad I made a profit after the whales and autists fuckin screeching this shit

DBC ship sailed a while ago OP, SUMO is the next moon mission, get on board before

And why would whales care about the coin? We all are in for the money.

PLS. I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK. I BOUGHT AT ATH. IM DOWN 3 BTC

I'm going to wait for this to pump back up a bit in the morning and then I'm going to dump my coins like they're made of molten lava. Fuck DBC and everyone who allowed this to happen.

holy fuck, thanks user now i feel better... but sorry

Like look at this shit. Fucking 125 ETH buy at 37 cents. They don't even pretend to hide it.

its going to go back up, relax

IM SUCH A FUCKING BRAINLET. DO I AVERAGE DOWN ANS BUY MORE NOW IT SO LOW? WHAT DO I DO? TELL ME. PLS

May God help us

Hold my bag

Remember when bnty crashed and biz all sold their bags. Good times.

Ooo. Bring it back down to .250 or so. I want back in.

Pretty much this. BNTY crashed and mooned pretty fucking hard after some accumulation, similar to DBC now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

are you faggots gettin elixed?

IT WONT STOP FALLING

My god

they're actually going to destroy the entire coin for their faggot competition, aren't they?

Look around dude
This time it's korea's fault

Jesus tittyfucking christ I've never been in a coin that has dipped this bad

I’m going to throw up my Raisin Bran! My god!