I just bought 5k more LINK to add to my collection...

I just bought 5k more LINK to add to my collection, I bet you weak willed fucking pusys don't even have the balls to hodl this shit.

give me your 5k now I'll give you 10k tomorrow. Don't ask how.

Feeling comfy
Predictions for price in 2020?

at the end of the day, only the most faithful of LINKstas will make it. I'm sad to say many have already sold, thinking $1 is as good as it gets.

Saw the upchannel and went in heavy to see where we're at in a few days.

I'm scared but I'm holding.

Hodling, and it just dipped hard so I'm buying more as we speak.

I've been in the green on LINK for so long I forgot its possible to be nervous about this coin. Watching the poor investors slowly get priced off LINK has been great to watch. The LINK charts will look like NEO charts within the next few months.

STINKY LINKY DIPPING HARD

So fucking pissed link is at 1 dollars now.. I need more time... if i miss the mooning i'm probably gonna do something i regret

How much to make it? Currently holding 2k

At least 5K

The whole crypto market just got JUST'd
Now is the time to buy

No shit, still a lot of weak hands dropping it the second it hits +10%

This -20% is really nice, I’m making huge purchases

This. Pls go back to 15 cents
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dude the entire market is dropping hard. It's down $100billion in like two hours.

You guys have to help me fud. We need to try and convice normans and weak hands to buy other mooning stuff. Any true believe will know we're trying to accumulate and shouldnt' mind temporary fudding

holy fuck slight correction..link iron hands are the only not panic selling

Watching the buys and sells on link... fucking tons of small sells. HUGE FUCKING BUYS. It's finally consolidating and going straight to 3 dollars end of FEB

MY FUCKIONG GAINS

just bought 2k and got promoted to 1st lieutenant

True say, look at the top holders of this token. Used to be top 50 required 700k + tokens. Now it's 600k+

HAHAHAHHAH better sell pussies. and buy back at 40 cents. Pre mini bubble pump.

OH let me guess Hodl HAHAHAH laugh at that faggots.