IT'S ALL FUCKING CRASHING!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

IT'S ALL FUCKING CRASHING!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/01/10/south-korea-official-reportedly-readying-bill-to-ban-all-cryptocurrency-trading.html
reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin-law/south-koreas-justice-minister-says-preparing-a-bill-to-ban-cryptocurrency-trading-idUSKBN1F00B7?il=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WTF. It was so obvious it’s going to crash. This is just the beginning. This weekend will be epic.

Buy high sell low.
Repeat after me.

Crypto is illegal in south Korea now, sell!

ETH NO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP DUMPING

in 10 minutes the bloodbath begins

Can a smart fag explain what the heck is going on? I wanted to get rich

it's a bill, might not go through, but either way

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELL

Tulip mania is over. Back to your wagecuckery faggot.

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Buy the dip

AHHHHHHHHH

I started with 5000 went up to 6800 and now below 5000. FUCK ITS ALL CRASHING

Man, these retards fall for the same gimmicks everytime. When will you guys learn that these fucking Jews do this for easy money? Seriously, it's cheap when you own the media.

It totally leaves them an exit strategy out of this Ripple disaster (kek, fucking retards -- they deserve to lose their money).

It's a PROPOSED bill to ban ANONYMOUS trading. This bill hasn't been a secret. It's not going to ban 'all trading,' it's just going to be regulated.

You niggers have the attention spans of fucking fish. Fuck you.

grow a pair and get ready for huge profits.

USDT IS MOONING
GET IN HERE

The market is going to take a few days to adapt and BTC will keep mooning as usual.
Remember to HODL!

Is it unironically ogre?

BNB is engaging moon mode

cnbc.com/2018/01/10/south-korea-official-reportedly-readying-bill-to-ban-all-cryptocurrency-trading.html

not yet faggot.
buy the tasty weekend dip coming up

f*ck

RIP $100 bucks

whatever happens just hold, don't get stuck selling near the bottom and then panic buying for a higher price later.

just hold, don't worry, even if you lose 50% now you'll end up making 300% in a week by holding

it's a fucking meltdown....still I'm not fucking selling muh bitcoins

Why you want user to lose everything?
Japan will probably follow next week, and then BTC will be back to $5K.

going 50% down whole market

THIS IS JUST A TASTE FOR ALL YOU FAGS WANTING BTC TO DIE, THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE IN FOR

No doubt the jewish CNBCNiggers would bring out fake news stories like this. Them and Reuters.

Should I sell everything and try to get everything super cheap when it corrects itself?

Who here is excited to buy some of their favourite coins during the sale?

Waiting for a particular coin to drop further so I can grab it and set a sell goal for 25% profit.

You already missed the boat NIGGER

Yes.

>crypto will replace fiat!
>random pretend 1st world asian country proposes ban and everything crashes

Nice stability

give it a shot bud let me know how that goes

LET ME SEE THOSE FUCKING HANDS FAGGOTS. PUT EM UP AND HOLD SHOW ME THOSE HANDS

Do you have bitcoin just sitting around? So you've lost 40% recently so that you can make 10% on buying alts at a sale price?

DURRRRRRRRRRRRR

>using first world to talk about wealth
You use those words but you don't know what they mean.

Literally the worst thing to do.
You need buffet hands to the face

Get ready for a weekend swing faggot

So, a little off topic here:

But what's y'alls preferred method of sudoku? I'm thinking about renting a ski-doo and driving it inna woods until it runs out of gas. Then let nature take me.

Yeah didn't China try to pull something like this, BTC dipped, then ran straight to 20K?

Yeahhhh

Just bought another 500k BTC, fuck you and your FUD kike.

>mah jooz
>mah jooz
>mah jooz
>mah jooz

Shut the fuck up you retarded pol faggot, your retarded conspiracies stop being funny when they start shitting up actual conversation.

reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin-law/south-koreas-justice-minister-says-preparing-a-bill-to-ban-cryptocurrency-trading-idUSKBN1F00B7?il=0

in a month you'll laugh at this because your coins have gained so much at that point

unless you're an idiot and panic sell

My meaning was they don't use sea shells as currency

weekend, shmeekend. It's all bullshit man.

eeeeexactly.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is the crypto experiment over?

Of course this happens the week before payday. Fucking typical

nope, it's just the beginning

Yes. You should sell high and buy low.

Is Bitcoin worth 14,000 US dollars? No. Fuck no. The blockchain is broken.

Is Ethereum worth 1300 US dollars? Hah, still no. The only thing Ethereum can do right now, functionally, is be a speculative investment. The Dapps? All they do is use (very small) amounts of Ethereum to power other, knock-off speculative investments.

It's a joke. Bitcoin doesn't work, and Ethereum's brilliant from a technological perspective, but we don't use it for anything.

Nothing in crypto is priced appropriately. Shitcoins are not worth billions of dollars. All of them are half amateur programming project, half scam. It's a joke.

Anyone who holds at these prices is a fool. Sell now, buy it later when the price corrects to something closer to its actual value.

So now it's Korea threatening to be a dick? Guess what everyone's gonna do. They're going to go somewhere else, just like they went to KOREA. Decentralization.

How can a move like this actually have support considering how popular cryptocurrency is in south korea?

FUCK GOVERNMENT. ANCAP FOREVER

if you have ever invested in anything else in your life you should no it's all a joke and 'logical value' doesn't exist
total brainlet redditor, kys

And there it fucking goes, below 13k

good thing i sold ZEN today, time to get a good deal!

This shit already happened with China. Is korea really more significant than China?

I hope you're ready for below 11K

>bcash pumps when gdax adds it
>market crashes shortly after

today
>bcash pumps 25%
>market crashes shortly after

is Satoshi accumulating Bitcoin Cash, then dumping a bunch of bitcoin legacy after to dip the price and wait for it to pump again?

Crypto is more significant than it was with China.

>mfw sold my ICX for BAT
>even though my shitcoin is down, I'm still sitting comfy

9k LOL REEEP

Y 9k?

I JUST LOST 411234124124 DOLLLAZ

Sold out of my remaining poorfag stack of BTC and LTC, but holding my REQ and LINK. Hopefully I can buy back in tomorrow when it's lower and flip some of my play money around. I remember the last few times it went down for a few days straight, you guys think we should buy back in before the weekend or after any weekend sales?

Why are you not worried?

I'm a bat holder too, planning to accumulate more

Hello, jew.

Also holding BAT. Also comfy. Quality projects will bounce back best and we have some big announcements coming.

I'm chillin with 12K tether =\

Who else is comfy waiting for the bottom?

>chillin while in tether

good luck with that

Thank fuck crypto has ruined my sleep cycle enough to be up at 4am. Lost 3k saved another 3 so far by buying.

Yeah you're right dude, tether will totally crash but the market will be totally fine after

because he's meming. I doubt it'll dip below 12k, too much resistance at 13.

>crypto
>retards buying pajeet coins hoping for x60 overnight 24/7
>"wtf can som1 explain why market is so volatile?

Just fucking kill yourself nigger
also sell now and buy back high

MY GAINS NOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's already below 12k on binance by dude

yesss, sell now, buy back in 2 decades when price corrects jesus look at this fucking clown, back to facebook spamming how BTC is a bubble and scam faggot

If only I had known about this earlier and tethered up. Oh well. It'll go back up.

I wonder how Stellar hodlers feel about this.

How long do you all think this crash is gonna last? I'm hoping to get some more eth and bat during all this.

JUST

Because tether since most countries are more stringent about taxation than the US and coin - coin very hard to track.

Either way buy dip and you'll be comfy in long run

BITCH IM HOLDERING TRX HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I FEEL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You got balls my man, one day Tether is going to implode during a large crash and the whole facade will fall out the basement.

Probably a day desu

I lel'd

I'm already going back up lads. It'll be back to normal by morning.

shut up Jew.

you spelled march wrong

Got out just before a massive hit. Still went from 30k to 28k. If I hadn't sold I'd be at 24k now. Jesus what a blood bath.

More time to buy the dip :^)

Shouldn't say, but wire money and buy while it's on sale if you can

BOUTTA DEPOSIT ANOTHER COUPLE STACKS FOR SOME CHEAP CHEAP COINS, WHOMST IS DOING THE SAME?

Fuck, payday is Friday. I'd literally put like 1k in ltc now if I could. Easy gains of at least 10 percent over the next week