Panic fags

Who /calm af/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

phoscoin.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=YRetKYUJjgI
forbes.com/sites/pamelaambler/2017/12/12/south-korea-is-not-banning-bitcoin-trade-financial-regulators-clarify/#30e229001427
youtube.com/watch?v=xt__mHvwqeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I sort of am

What percent of the crypto market does Korea have again?

I'm all in BTC righ now and for several days too.

When everything will be clear I will eventually re enter in alts.

Totally c-calm nothing's w-wrong haha

I don't really care. I sat as I watched Ark go from 120s sats to 20k sats. I'm not worried unless this alt dip hits 80%. 20% drop is nothing.

I just assumed all the panic was ironic over exaggeration? Pink wojak threads are the best

As you should be

I lost all emotion months ago. Give me moon or give me death.

I've been through enough China FUD that this shit doesn't even phase me anymore. We will be business as usual within a week or so.

This

I'm not that worried, despite losing about 15%.

I'm in low caps right now. I doubt it'll tank. At least not nearly as much as established coins. People are there to hold.

Considering investing the $70k that's left of my portfolio into a GPU mining operation instead of continued hodling. Hodling doesn't seem to be working very well any more and I fear we're in for a period of stagnation.

Yeah I was happy to jump on that bandwagon for once. Kinda miss them after a while

I may be down a third on my delta, but I just tripled my stack of pink wojacks

I'm annoyed that my portfolio is dropping right now, but I'm reasonably certain this isn't the end of crypto and it will recover reasonably soon. Weak hands cucks need to die.

True that, brother

Segwit fud, china ban, 2x fud, BCH fud, alts getting destroyed during BTC rally
I don't care anymore.

What? No. It's been like 3 days and if you didnt' invest in garbage you're still way tf up.

newfags getting exposed, this is their first ban FUD event

Me. Don’t give a fuck what happens lol. This is all a game.

I bought my BTC when it was at $1k, so I guess I'm not really freaking out. I wanted to get rich, though, not just make a profit.

Only things I moved out of were memecoins and ICX. And I moved those into long-term hodls.

You only lose the second you withdraw to fiat.

Down 50k in past 5 minutes, this is hilarious, gonna get some popcorn

Definitely me.

I hold coins that I believe have great use cases and will change the world.

Bullshit about Korea and one day's crash in the King Shitcoin do nothing to me.

Besides, even if my portfolio goes to 0, I've removed my principal and at this point am just playing with numbers.

It's about not getting attached to the numbers and planning your life around them until they're in your real-life USD bank account.

so calm...buying god tier coins at a nice discount..keep the fud coming pls

Nope, it's not over yet. We seemed to have some support at 660B MC for a moment but we're dropping again through 650B.

Another 20% down and it's officially all over for crypto desu.

who are the weak faggots that panic sell at any sign of fud? show yourselves you brainlets

All in bitcoin, just waiting for the next bullrun.
Can't wait for the next alt season, this one was fun !

I'm still up 1500% from a shitcoin I bought 2 months ago so meh.

Me, I'm extremely caaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALM

10k TAU....COMFY AF BABYYYY!

I'm only calm because I only have 1k invested. I would be losing my shit if I was anywhre near 10-15k.

Me. Kind of disappointed in the niggers dumping their ZRX but oh well.

i've seen this happen again and again and again. I'm at a point that it doesn't even concern me anymore... as a matter of fact, i kinda like going to Veeky Forums on these moments to see the madness and wojaks. quite comfy despite being a thousand dollars in the red lol.

I've been through two years of FUD and market crashes with 6-figure swings. Went through the China FUD not selling a single fucking thing. I'm in this for the long game.

The cleansing of the shit Alts has started. All I'm waiting for is the reopening of the exchanges boom that should be here in a few weeks/month.

im calm

started with $3k about eight months ago. Turned it into almost $200k at my peak a week or so ago. It's down a bit, ~$174k right now, but I really don't give a fuck. I have money in the bank, all my bills get paid either way, this crypto stuff is just a bonus. I'd be a bit sad to lose it but even if the markets tanked by 80% I'd still be profitable for the year.

Not worth the stress for me. I just hold through everything and always come out on top. Only thing that would really wipe us out is if this was "the end of crypto" but there's virtually zero chance of that considering it's still in its relative infancy and that the total crypto market cap will most definitely reach multiple trillions later this year.

helps if you don't have too much skin in the game

I literally invested only $200 just to see if I can basically turn it into a new laptop only (portfolio is only at 450) and want nothing more out of crypto because I'll be starting a nice engineering job next month which is what really matters. If this tanks then I'm okay and if it recovers then woo. So basically calm AF here but hope it recovers for the sake of the sanity of everyone on this board.

Still, the break even on GPUs at the moment is about 3 months.

I really don't see crypto market cap being at 1-point-something trillion in a few months.

im chillin, about to fap

zen

portfolio is wrecked atm and wish i had some stop limits in last night to buy lower on these dips but lesson learned. even if it takes a week(doubtful), this kind of sell pressure only means it will pop back

never like seeing my account at ath and then seeing it disappear tho

whats the likelihood of this happening in china? it's all ogre then

That's why you only invest spare cash you can afford to lose.

I'm willing to lose 50% of my principal, so I can withstand a loss of 80%, cool as a cucumber until then.

I am cos I haven't gotten more than a couple hundred in yet haha
Perfect time to buy in fact
...if I had money haha

good that i saw your response. do you hodl?

This is a funny little game to me because of how high my IQ is and how much common sense I have at my disposal. Seriously though, I'm rock hard right now.

i agree with it being comfy. good lord is it comfy. down 100k in an hour and i didnt even fucking flinch. wiring 20k to buy the dip as we speak

so this is the power of crypto...

which coins, smarty pants?

GUYS, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A RE-ENTRY POINT!!!

IS THIS WHERE I GET BACK IN?

ETH FOMO has been particularly bad the last couple weeks, and I love (??) this dip.

Or do I stay the fuck out?

Fuggg, tell me what to do pls!

I am just in for 1k so i really dont give a f.
I am keking hard with all those pink bojack.

Calm as fuck here. Been doing stocks a lot longer than this and they sure don’t move like crypto. Doesn’t scare me to just keep accumulating.

I don't feel anything really. it'll go back up. Is this all caused by the Korean regulations?

Thank you all for your calming words

nah the total MC was like $300B a couple months ago.

Also keep in mind that drop in MC doesn't mean people are "pulling money out" it just changes the calculation of coin values based on supply/demand, as in if more people are supplying coins (selling) at discounted rates than there are people buying, it will result in a rapid MC decrease.

>tfw shorting ripple since $3.08 on 2x margin

CMC removing Korean exchanges finally makes sense...

is there actually a cause for this correction or is this just another standard drop because volatility?

I'm down 40%, comfy as fuck boyz

I don't even have $1000 put into crypto so I just see it as a bad investment if it all goes to 0 and move the fuck on. I'm perfectly calm dude

Just bought in on the dips, been comfy as fuck.

Hoping some of the shitcoins like FUN dip even further in a day or two so I can buy more.

I don't expect ETH to drop below 1k, so might as well buy.
Don't come crying to me though if the market fucking dies tomorrow.

Down 55%, going to go sleep like a big, fat white baby.

If one little bit of this was real I'd be freaking out. Thankfully, I've been unconvinced for about 12 years.

Lol I've lost enough money on poker to not give af
honestly watching my net worth disappear rn yet I cant stop thinking about how much fun I've had here w u guys here on Veeky Forums
I really like the community and the memes. Good luck everyone!!

Sucks for the weakminded panic sellers, but hey discount prices for us, who here loading up on some heavy moneybags?

I'm probably at an unrecoverable loss, but I'm calm.
I laugh when things get really bad.

My portfolio is down over 200k from a week ago after it reached new all time highs.

Haven't even flinched. In 2 weeks it will be higher than it ever has before.

That must feel fucking amazing since XRP isn't even a crypto and is 100% normi bait.

btw, might i offer you gentlemen a nice ICO pre-sale? I just picked up a few PSC for .10 cents a pop.

phoscoin.com/

fast new privacy coin with only 15 mil max supply. Whitepaper is still a bit amateurish, but english isnt their native language. Will probably improve now that they are getting some funds with the presale tho.

Let the normies worry about crashes lol.

Huge fire sale right now. I'm still up from all of the VEN gainz, sleeping like a baby tonight.

I got a shitload more coins than when I started so I'm still comfy as fuck

Dear lord I need a time machine to fast forward. This is a little much.

I'm about to buy in on the dips and get comfy as fuck. I mean seriously, just fucking think about it:
>SK regulates exchanges to comply with certain standards (paying taxes)
>US business media FUDs investors into thinking SK is "banning" crypto to cause a massive sell-off
>this comes RIGHT AFTER goldman sachs embraces crypto
Use your fucking brains for once, buy the dips, and HODL.

More cheap ven pls. Sell your bags faggots. I want a thunder node.

about to buy as much FUN and REQ as I can.

>still 100% up
>buying this dip
>or throwing my money away

meh its only money.

> when you balls deep in VEN and wonder what correction people are talking about

not even worried at all

Widespread Panic. You all just need to cool down, here, have some chilly water

youtube.com/watch?v=YRetKYUJjgI

thanks my dude
preach

this is some high quality bait

forbes.com/sites/pamelaambler/2017/12/12/south-korea-is-not-banning-bitcoin-trade-financial-regulators-clarify/#30e229001427

fucking pajeets... gotta tell you man

>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

Better now

>aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

It's posts like these that worry me that a real crash is upon us because I feel calm and comfy too

hehe

why do you like FUN?
shill me real quick i actually made gains today on VEN

Hoping shit crashes even more so I could pick up discount alts tonight. Can't wait for dem mad financial gains in the next few weeks.

Right here, I used to wake up at night sweating and couldn't sleep cause was indecisive about selling or buying. Dropped my bags and went 100% ETH getting decent sleep now

I'm stifling laughs at all the pink wojacks but im down 700 dollars and mummy is crying about unrelated things to her korean bf

It's a flashcrash because people are retarded. Once it's obvious to everyone it didn't get banned, it'll be business as usual in a couple of days... put an order for eth on the cheap.

this

Anyone who entered before fall of last year knows this happens all the time. Article triggers FUD, everything crashes then goes even higher than it was.

Dude its so similar to the china fud crash

>old news blown way out of proportion because of intentionally vague translations
>jamie dimon shit talking btc like a week earlier
>crazy bull run once the market settles and realizes whats actually up

Although that didnt happen during a large correction.. So idk we'll see

should i buy now or wait for europoors to wake up and panic sell?

NAME YOUR TOP PICS TO SWOOP UP.

VEN and ETH

calm as a cucumber friendoll I prepped for this right here

youtube.com/watch?v=xt__mHvwqeM
Buying the dips.

I get sick enjoyment out of contributing to AAAA threads to rile up the weak hands. I bought the ICX dip and am cool as a cucumber

high iq = comfy

Always calm when hodling LINK.

:)