Korean ban precursor to SEC ban

SEC insider here. The Korean trading ban was done on advice from the SEC.
All I know is the SEC is imposing prohibitive regulations in the coming days.
Be warned, get out now.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/01/10/us-senate-to-discuss-bitcoin-risks-with-top-markets-regulators-source-says.html
forbes.com/sites/pamelaambler/2017/12/12/south-korea-is-not-banning-bitcoin-trade-financial-regulators-clarify/#30e229001427
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is sec

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fud in full effect.

Fuck this, I'm out. I made some gains not getting rekt by sec.

FUCK THE FEDS!

i sell my bitches

>makes major decision based on Veeky Forums post
honestly tho it's probably the right one

It's OGRE

cnbc.com/2018/01/10/us-senate-to-discuss-bitcoin-risks-with-top-markets-regulators-source-says.html

>JUST

I STARTED WITH CRYPTO TOO LATE WHYYYYYY

hi SEC insider i'm the fuckin easter bunny

>the state of Veeky Forums

LOL, anyone who believes in this, please, I'll buy your shitcoin off of you right now for 50%, thanks!

free country. if they get too fascist we'll just hang them from a pole in time's square.

Fuck...why?
If we want to waste our money on this...let us.
((They)) are worried we're getting too much money or something?
I was just getting things setup nicely too... This can't be real...

Let's say hypothetically the US bans crypto, what's stopping me from using a VPN to continue?

South Korea is literally a former military dictatorship. That former military dictator was assassinated by his security chief. His daughter became the president when she grew up (democratically elected). She was a loner without a family and was manipulated by a cultist, all while keeping the man who assassinated her father in the cabinet. Korea and China, a communist dictatorship, are the only countries to ban crypto, yet FUDders and nocoiners think this is indicative of a coming global trend.

Nothing really, but if they catch you you're fucked. Not worth it to anyone with assets or some money in the bank. The marker for crypto will not hold up with 20 year old NEETS trading back and forth .3 shitcoins my dude

It would become a bear market with not much money to make.

I try to tell people republicans are only about the free market for old people

these are guys who got rich off of stocks
they hold elected office to dismantle the federal government as a regulatory body when it comes to things stopping them, but they erect barriers to the upward mobility of neets like us

Donald Trump admin. doesn't want NEETs getting rich off of crypto and neither would hillary

the entire neoliberal establishment is rotten and crypto is the solution.

we're all thugs now

THE FACT THAT THE CRYPTO WILL BE UTTERLY USELESS AND VALUELESS

is this good for XRP?

isnt it the bank coin?

lol @ anyone who believes this. go fucking kill yourselves, seriously.

I hope you guys are finally starting to see the evils of government. Its time to realize the problems with government aren't just because of the guys currently in charge but rather government and the state itself. I implore you to look into anarcho capitalism

How many times has this Korean FUD happened Biz, this shit always ends the same.

we're just trying to protect you. now please get a job making $40,000 a year. Somebody has to pay those welfare checks.

forbes.com/sites/pamelaambler/2017/12/12/south-korea-is-not-banning-bitcoin-trade-financial-regulators-clarify/#30e229001427

but it wasn't banned at all

Its only the exchanges that don't follow regulations get banned, these brainlets will never get it, KEEP FUDDING.

UHHHH ARE YOU TRUSTING FORBES OR AN user SEC INSIDER??? TF YOU DOIN NIGGA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>SEC insider here. The Korean trading ban was done on advice from the SEC.
>All I know is the SEC is imposing prohibitive regulations in the coming days.
>Be warned, get out now.

even made a .png to prove it

That article is literally a 12 second read and doesn’t say shit