Does this shit make anyone else feel alive?

Does this shit make anyone else feel alive?

Yo i'm fucking laughing my ass off just watching this shit.
demented wojack season is the best time to browse Veeky Forums, unironically feel a sense of community when this shit happens.
I think i like losing money more than making it at this point.

flush yourself down the toilet.

good post

The only exciting thing that’s happened in months. The only thing that could top this exhilaration would be all crypto going to zero.

right. this shit feels so good

Yes it makes me feel anger that I don't have FIAT to buy DRGN KMD ELIX etc during these juicy discounts

this family

I love coming on Veeky Forums to see all the weak hands flipping shit. Helps me feel a lot better.

It damn sure makes me feel more than the gains do. I am honestly numb to it. Watching people freak out about this shit is amazing and totally worth all the hours of stressing over trades.

>better than coke

100% this.

It helps to know I’m not the only one getting Justed

It’s the only way I feel anything anymore.

I was trading VIBE. Now I am a bagholder. Idk how to feel

100% man i feel more emotion upon losing. When i was holding trx from 300 sat to 2100 i actually felt disappointed because the gains were so fucking stupid

This. In until the end

fucking just

yeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss!

I feel ashamed as i walk the battle field looting dead corpses lol

fuck yeah man, I'm starting to live for these crashes. The adrenaline of trying to make it back during a falling market. It's filling some bottomless void inside of me.

I love this shit

massive dip Veeky Forums is always the fucking funniest thing i love it

Fuck yeah this is fun

Would be nice if it crashed for real.

alive as fuck OP.

these corrections let us know that the market is still healthy.

also, this shit makes me turn off my pussy lofi shit and turn on that angsty teenager metal i used to live off.

post some heavy shit plz

did somebody say FUN????????????

Yes... Hell Yes... Moreso than sex in a sense.

love this shit, i come for the pink wojaks and stay for the gains in my portfolio (net of course)

Where do you think you are? Of course, we're all degenerate gamblers here.

kek I just made $1k in 30 minutes off of panicking normies

look up Fit For a King - Bitter End, what's your pick?

no, I lost about 5k on this korea news and I felt nothing.

Fuck yeah killing floor 2? Gets me pumped

Getting JUST'd right now. Down 19%. Hoping CanYa will hold strong in these hard times

Nice!!

Cryptocurrency is by the far the most enjoyable industry Ive ever worked in.

i didn't sell, i only lost on paper, i'm sure it'll bounce back

>tfw all in on 67k LINK and regularly smile myself to sleep thinking about how euphoric it would be if word got out that sergey suddenly died so everyone sells and it hits $0.00 and i would still buy up everyone's LINK even at 1 sat without any intention of ever selling
best timeline
almost makes me want to kill him myself

No. Snorting cocaine makes me feel alive. Beating a hooker makes me feel alive. But this? This makes me feel immortal.

I became emotionally blank after trading and losing and holding and winning.
I don't even pay attention to all thoise news or dips.

I just hold my RCN and LINK now with a peace of mind.
Daytrading only masde me nervous, sleepless and more poor.
I could've gone x10 since September, if only I had holden. Instead I got my measly x4 gains, which is shit.

So, I try to educate myself on other ways to feel alive rather than to wake in front of the monitor for $50 swing gains

shits mean, i dig it. thanks breh

powerman 5000 - when worlds collide (kek)
rage - vietnow
cannibal corpse - fucked with a knife
any trapped under ice(hardcore)

>bought ANT instead of ANS back in the day
I GOOFED

absolutely, im actually enjoying this, down 35%.

gaining feels good but losing just makes me laugh hysterically at myself and other people. thats probably why i dont sell.

i only take screenshots of my blockfolio when its a new all time low not een kidding. were a fucked up community

literally laughing out loud

I have the sleepy euphoria but not about sergey dying.

More about LINK hitting 10-20 dollars and me laughing at my retarded friend who doesn't believe in the product

lol

i'm in with a large circle of 30+ people of personal friends and family who talk about crypto 24/7 and i'm literally the only one who has any LINK at all

i have no idea anymore if it's all just a running joke or just an inside joke i'm sharing with myself at this point when i just start going on and on and advocating hard for LINK and its use case and rattling off sergey's next upcoming conferences and showing them the smartcontract site of an actual working product etc. the worst of it all is that when i do this i'm actually also saying it all in a really sarcastic manner too like i don't believe in the project myself and i'm laughing the entire time while showing them too

i've evolved so far beyond FUD and FOMO at this point i feel like i'm literally becoming the living embodiment of a living LINK token of just pure 100% unadulterated memery and a large part of me actually hopes that LINK never takes off

Yes and I fucking love it. This is what I've been missing. Fuck the money. It's all about the chase. Waking up to alarms in the middle of the night and going full chad thinking about the money dream. This is life.

I'm in the same spot as you. Nobody in my group even knows what LINK is. I always talk about it but everyone just kind of shrugs it off everytime. I can feel my popularity in the group dropping each time I mention it. They all just give me a wierd look like LINK doesn't exist. Sometimes I think they talk about me behind my back. I don't think I'm going to show up next week. Some of the top members are driving Porsches, they all make a snarky comment about my car when I drive up. I didn't actually know this until someone pointed it out because I have aspergers.

Always the inevitable “I sold 60,000 icx and only got 47,000 back.” These faggots are necessary for us to profit.

Let's not go that far. But yes, these times are truly spectacular. I was just thinking I love when my coins moon, but when things get chaotic is when the real fun happens.

tfw this bucko nailed it

>but losing just makes me laugh hysterically at myself
If only normies could feel the pleasure of melancholy, and truly shedding your vanity & your silly wishes of fortune, realizing how pathetic our natural lot is, as comfy a feeling as any I know

this is the best part

Yup pretty much cured my depression. I love all the AAAAAAAA posting at times like these.

I think the wojakposting and general chaos on the board is a big reason why people posting here don't panic sell. It gives you something to do, to fulfil that feeling that you need to something.

the only thing i regret is not having free capital to move into some of these shitcoins right now. definitely comfortable with my current hodls though. if btc goes down to 4 digit levels i might have to consider overextending myself in fiat. might never have this kind of opportunity again