LOW MARKET CAP COINS

What are some low cap coins that you are looking at?

Right now is the best time to buy

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinist.com/devery-io-blockchain-powered-open-source-product-verification-protocol/
twitter.com/vinnylingham
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Payfair, sub 20M

SumoKoin. Fork of Monero 21 million market cap and super low supply.

Sauce op

Payfair, sub 20 M, on a nice dip.

Audiocoin (ADC), around the same market cap, and has mainstream media coverage.

NLG

didn't get crushed, slowly ticking up.

get in on UFR (34m) and PFR (18m) user, you'll be rich

Publica on clearance right now

ZRX is already taking off again.

UFR and CAN.

UFR, felt iffy from all the shilling, but the whitepaper is legit. First link on their website.

XLM

DNT about to take off. Congrats.

Civic. This thing is an amazing coin, good product, and the chart is just perfect. This thing gonna blow.

POLL at 50m marketcap and didn't fall too far during the dip. I also think Lefties and Reddit Donald fags will get sucked in once they find out it's used to stop fake news.

PFR, just look at the logo.

OPT is gonna be on major exchanges in the next month. Easy 5x

Why you should buy UFR on the dip:

A) Big name torrent sites are constantly subject to various DMCA takedowns and other lawsuits. Nearly every single brand in the torrenting scene has "government seized asset" plastered all over it. ThePirateBay, Kickass.Torrents, Torrentz.EU. This is not going to stop, ever, as centralized servers are peanuts in terms of work in locating them and shutting them down. This in effect makes it so that there is no stable place to get torrents from.
B) In void of these free torrent sites, all sorts of sketchy and dubious scamware sites have popped up. I can list you a list after list. This makes attaining torrents risky and not convenient.
C) The vast majority of torrents are not seeded at all. Only few, mainly new torrents, are even seeded. Want to find an album of a lesser known artist? Sorry, no seeds. Want to download legacy software? Sorry. Want to download an obscure game? Movie? Document? Nope. With UFR, seeding is incentivized.
D) Torrents are rampant with viruses. UFR will incorperate a seed-rating system which will provide incentive for people to host clean files. If the seeder hosts malicious software, then her/his rating well obviously plummet down to oblivion.
E) Finally, torrents will be very cheaply priced, for obvious reasons. I expect them to only cost 0.01$, the majority of them anyway. Who is too poor to pay such a meager fee?

Devery feels very similar to wabi, slightly less hype than wabi but I think it should perform similar

>open source protocol for product verification
>same industry as vechain walton and wabi
>only 10M cap, 2.5M already raised with just 5% bonus
>MVP launching right after public sale for maximum hype potential

bitcoinist.com/devery-io-blockchain-powered-open-source-product-verification-protocol/

Public sale is the 12th, get whitelisted
devery.io

Will 5x right at ED, 10-20x in a month

DENT
BUY THIS FUCKING DIP

ACC even grows today

PRL is 200m and has some hype, rebrand and new website coming out tomorrow. Also testnet later this month

CREA

Basically POE but with a marketcap of 13M instead of 360M.

20x gain+ if it goes all the way.

10x gain+ if it gets halfway.

Bitboost. Amazon but for crypto. Working prototype with under 20mil marketcap.

DYOR and you'll understand why this is going to andromeda.

definitely UFR

Wanna buy into ZRX, XLM and RCN. Should i avoid any or add something?

This this this.

UFR fixes torrenting. Remember getting all kinds of weird viruses using Limewire and not reseeding because it was sketchy as hell?

A couple cents for a virus-free guarantee > free with viruses > paying for media.

UFR is a goddamn steal. DYOR but damn, top 100 marketcap written all over this one.

Where???

Eltcoin, xcxt

SUMOKOIN

Monero fork which has all the strength of XMR yet still has unique features.

It's a

Market cap is so low, it has tons of room to grow.
Only ICO I've participated in and It has already been life changing

BMC

Dont say i didnt warn you 2 months from now

Would have said Vericoin a day ago, but it just mooned. Still a decent buy though to be honest.

CAPP, little 5x gem

OPUS

anybody?

>Limewire

THROWBACK

damn, i forgot that even existed.

StrongHands

>centralized

yeah, nah

All in on Proc

UFR. I'm in this until it the alpha releases later this quarter at the LEAST. I'll gauge the market's reaction to that and decide what to do at that point but this is basically a guaranteed moonshot till then

HAT

VRM

You realise Civic is literally a pajeet shitcoin:
twitter.com/vinnylingham