Hear me out, /biz.. Tonight I coin a new term for understanding the Crypto market: a 'hip check' event

Hear me out, /biz.. Tonight I coin a new term for understanding the Crypto market: a 'hip check' event.

South Korea, as much as I love em, trying (temporarily) to ban (what does this even mean) Cryptocurrency was a hip check to this lovely start of 2018 market we're having. It' a mild market-blow which one recovers from quickly in a way that ends up actually proving it's strength. If you think about it, the way China's short-lived resistance faded in a fort-night and the market came back galvanized and much in the same way. It's like affirmation.

So, I say to thee Veeky Forums:

To thee who had weak hands and sold during this evening, only to buy in at the same price or higher tomorrow afternoon..
To thee who held strong and simply masturbated, or, got stoned and watched an episode of the new season of Black Mirror, and, Thee!.. who sat and stared and cringed and revolted and took notice of how LINK and VEN held up.. Thee who PULLED OUT HIS CALCULATOR, DID THE MATH, AND MADE A SMART ETH EXCHANGE INTO LINK AND VEN TO CATCH THAT SWEET DRIBBLE.

I declare All of Thee is prepared to enjoy a beautiful first quarter, and overall year of 2018. We are terrorized and flattened by half an hour, comrades--can we really not see the err in our nature of thought? The child-like silliness?

I love you, Veeky Forums. I tried to kill myself on Christmas and have thrown myself into the board and into crypto since they let me go, not even shilling here just dead-ass honest. I love all of you dipshits and clever fuckers and honest-to-god retards I love you all and I love Crypto.
Veeky Forums forever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=459B5-GpA3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

H-ha thanks op

Love you user

b-b-b-but.... OP I went all in on 4000 ARK last week and now I have no funds to b-b-b-buy the dip...

But thanks OP, I'll hodl strong.

fellow deluded here
we're all gonna make it

Respect +5

I still don’t get why you call it a hip check. Am I missing something or did you just fuck up on Christmas?

Hear hear!

Think of it as a fake out - a pseudo crash

Lets fucking go brother. We are all going to make it, fuck these weak handed plebs.

Dude I’ve never faked anything in my life checking my hip. Must be some euro slang

Here you go user. Remember, we stay good
youtube.com/watch?v=459B5-GpA3w

OP is gud guy

This post reminded me that there is good within biz.

>check price
>close tab
>"okay I'm not gonna worry about the price for a while"
>browse Veeky Forums for 5 minutes
>open tab
>check price
>close tab

God damn it

I slept through most of this

>watched an episode of the new season of Black Mirror
Man, season 4 is fucking shit

Love you guys, too. There will always be beauty on the blessed board

amen brother
i only see enthusiasm for crypto and ever greater interest.

we're all gonna make it OP

well said bro

ikr

they are planning to ban trading through exchanges in the country. Yes they can do this and yes its a big deal.

Bitcoin will test 12500 next

I'm curious as to the lengths the banks are willing to go to try and stop or control it

Op I was suicidal for the first time but now I'm not because of your positivity. Even if your words are completely irrelevant, the fact that you took the time to type something positive for anons makes me want to live.

Keep on, keepin on, mate

Happy to read this