Now that the dip is over, how many BTC do I need to get a big fat nigress like this?

Now that the dip is over, how many BTC do I need to get a big fat nigress like this?

Niggers only buy Ripple.

0,0000000000001 btc

That women is made for breeding. I wanna lick her ass so bad.

AGRED

look at all of that ass

man i wish we still had slavery so i could have at least 20 sex slaves liker her

20 bucks

gross

I don't know, how much does crack cost where you live?

Slaves were expensive as fuck, you couldn't afford them. You would be the white redneck that lives in a shack back in those times.

>tfw weenie probably couldnt reach the hole

literally best girl

that's a guy you fucking faggots.
the absolute STATE of Veeky Forums

>Look mom I posted it again

>tfw come anyway because of nice friction between her cheeks
total comfy. I almost had a qt black gf once in my college class. When i say almost i am 100% lying because she barely spoke to me and had a chad bf. But after my project presentation she told me she really like my project, so that was almost like having sex with her anyway.

posted what again you fucking sperg?

user, that's... that's not how breeding works at all...

I-I didn't ask for these feels user

I can smell this picture

aww baby gonna cry?

nice

Im lonely, senpai, just let me be ignorant in my mistakes. Just let me dream about black qts. Please.

>tfw sexi nigress at work but too scared to ask her out

damn i wish i was her

They are fat in all the right places aren’t they. Shame about the hair and smell though.

if she says no then you could always quit and become a crypto billionaire like everyone else

how should i ask her senpai
weve known eachother like 3 years and we are friends
is it possible to get out of the friendzone?

would prefer to buy a negro-shaped white girl

umm..you might want to take a shower..assy

>get outed as a normie
>try to recover

lmfao.
the state of (You)

get that disgusting cow out of my thread REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we all out of that

yeah right dude id fuck the shit out of that plump ass hoe you fucking gay faggot

desu for one dont ever fucking call her a nigress. Im sure lots of people here are autistic enough to say that to black women and think she be ok with it.

Baller

imma go ahead and say that might be a bear trap, and black people only like tron and trap beats, if you have the skill to make em

Same.

i said we were friends
im a normie irl