Everything bouncing back

>everything bouncing back
>except XLM

total coin market cap still going down now...

bye bye baby bye bye

this market separates the boys from the men, pull yourself together and buy some dips.

once you board the ship you can't escape

>Dumped all of my XLM at 4050 SATs to get more ZRX

Thank fucking lord

It will rise again in a day or two, just wait.

bought at $0.04, sold at $1. Not touching it for a few months again

>Said user 3 days ago

i am so happy to own such a big stack of xlm, knowing it will be $2.50 by february. thank you god for this amazing coin

i remember when i was daytrading this coin and almost got stuck in it at the top but managed to sell at the same price, one user said i should buy back while i still had the chance because it would hit 2 dollars by last friday, thank god i kept waiting for the dip but it just did not stop falling

Congrats, you feel for a pajeet pnd scam

It's hard being a lumey

I don't know how much longer I can hold on...

I'm holding both, ZRX is holding up well compared to the rest.

>didn't all in LINK

that's where you fucked up

XLM is my experiment in long-term hodl discipline. If FairX doesn't bump this in Feb I'll just dump, take the loss and move on.

Stellar will bounce back...

R-Right?

if you held this long, i don't think there is a reason to sell, how much did you lose? or are you still on the green?

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

I die a Lumey Boys> I DON"T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE!!!!!

I will go dOWN with these fucking LUMENS!! No whale is going to GOBle my SHit up WHile I STill BReathe!!
Once a LUmie AlwaYS A Lumey!!..
Lumeys ARE STrong!!!
LumeyS UNiteD!!!
LuMey WILL MAKE IT!!!
YoU'lL ALL SEE!!

someone hold me...

Not for a while.LINK is about to rocket get the fuck in

Your idea of long term is February? Kek. Xlm is also my experiment in long term hodl. Except I’m holding for long term cap gains, not selling til December and I’m expecting $5 by then. And for anyone else, now is a great time to get in. It hit 90 cents a week ago on pure speculation. It’s 45cents now, can easily hit 90 cents and above with fairx and other things in the pipeline. You can go all in for a guaranteed 2x, longer you hold the higher it’ll to obvi.

I hope you all bought more at 40c, we're in for a ride.

Are you autistic?

You're actually right. Oh my FUCKING GOD THIS FUCKING COIN

user, could i maybe have some of those lumens?

I did buy XLM

experience what's happening around you for five minutes before posting you worthless faggot

I feel this so hard

Suck my dick pajeet

We all know that feel bro

Go beg in the street Pajeet, we have standards around here.

What is your reasoning? I was kind of waiting for xlm to go up a bit to get more link, but I also have a sneaking suspicion it will never catch up

Is it good time to go all in?

God damnit this is how it starts isn't it?

We are the new digi marines arnt we?
Just