TAU on Kucoin soon

Wow this is going to moon once it hits Kucoin. This is insane. If Etherdelta wasn't such cancer I'd accumulate more :/

Wow. [Any shitcoin] will moon once it hits Kucoin. This is insane. If [I wasn't such a retard] I'd accumulate more :/

lol bought some yesteday whens it hitting kuckcoin? btw use my referral
222QM

If you're going to change the announcement, at least spell it right you fucking retard.

You think this is a fucking joke?

why are you guy's shilling this so shittily
do you really need to pump and dump
or is this coin really that shit?

>lamb den

Never talk to me or my son ever again

wait fuck should i buy bitboost rn haha

Come on faggot. Don't force this shit. Let Tau grow for real.

Yes. Go all in, it will be 10x by this time February. Remember this post.

what exchange is bbt on

Etherdelta and some other shit exchange I forget about. Keep in mind that Etherdelta was literally hacked and replaced with a phishing site but the smart contract and wallets weren't compromised.

ive been using ED past few days? didnt they fix it

wait i dont see the bitboost notification on kucoin either did i just get double trolled o.O

At least spell Lamden correctly dipshit

It's under new ownership / scamming money for their horrible ICO

It works ..kinda still, which is a testament to smart contracts working well. The withdraw button doing absolutely nothing scared the hell out of me

interesting, i tried deposting some eth earlier but it wouldnt even work, so maybe its a blessing and i should stay away from it for now haha

This is a shitcoin compared to Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera They made Xtrabytes, COLX and FLASH possible.

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

Price is 250 satoshi

What the hell happened to OPUS?

OPUS is just a vaporware, concept. Won't ever get anywhere

ADC has real partnerships and artists

Very Bullish on TAU. Gonna let the work speak for itself.

Invest now and you'll thank your future self. I promise lads. I do very extensive research before I put my money into anything, and this coin checks all the boxes as far as potential goes.

please shill me, also how to buy on etherdelta? last time I tried I got fucked over