Cheaper?

Would a sex robot really be cheaper than a real woman? The robot would have a higher initial cost. But it might need charging and maintainance?

peace of mind is priceless user

cheaper than 50% of your shit

there is 3.5b females in the world. Why do we need sex robot again?

Lets say you go out to dinner, and it costs $50, and this happens every week. That's $2600 p.a. Just one dinner, now start thinking if it was 100$ and/or you go out twice a week or more.

What about buying her some new clothes? Or she begs for a handout, because it's "girls night", etc etc...

I would guess it would be cheaper over time to get a sex doll.

Because in accordance with Sturgeon's Law, 90% of them are shit.

>wants to deal with any human interaction if given the choice not to have to
What the fuck is your problem? Plus these are 1st gen sex dolls. Give it a couple decades and we'll have some real crazy shit to choose from. Personally I'll go with the '04 TayTay model.

you do realise that you are the problem, not women? if you stop being such a fucking loser and improve yourself and develop your personality, women won't even mind paying for your dates. yes its true.

women respond to power, if you are a weak faggot their will walk over you. if you are a strong male, they will be clay in your hands. until you experience this for yourself you probably wont believe me though

Excellent choice user. Tay is getting wrinkly of late. I'll go with 08 Selena. I like them a bit chubby.

>sexbot gets old and warn out
>buy a new, likely much more advanced one

>wife gets old and worn out
>got to give her half your shit before getting a new one
Tough call.

>wasting my time 'improving' myself just so some worn out roastie, whose only redeeming quality is a wet spot between her legs, will give me the time of day while prattling on about normie bullshit
Sounds great, but I think I'll stick with the robot that I can customize to not be a nagging, boring cunt.

I made the mistake of buying one of these. Not the cheap shit either, I paid $1500 for mine (made by a company in china called Irontech)

I was super excited waiting for her to arrive, checking the tracking every day, picking out sexy clothes and costumes for her to wear.

When she finally arrived I realized within 10 seconds I had made a huge mistake.

1. The doll was too goddamn heavy, she weighed 43 kg (almost 100 pounds). I thought heavier = more realistic, and I have handled 100lb girlfriends in the past, so i thought no problem. There something very different about handling a 100 lb girl and a 100lb lifeless mass of rubber. Just moving her arms and legs into position gave me a full body workout.

2. The skin is "sticky", every stray hair, crumb, dust would attract to the skin like a magnet and stick there. Getting clothes on her was almost impossible for this same reason.

3. Cleanup is a bitch. You are going to need to buy a douche to suck your cum out of it, and need to wash out the insides regularly. Its a huge pain in the ass.

I ended up cutting mine up into sections and throwing it into the dumpster piece by piece after fucking it almost nonstop for 2 days because i felt like i needed to get my money's worth

Screencapped. Jesus Christ, my sides.

>Plus these are 1st gen sex dolls. Give it a couple decades and we'll have some real crazy shit to choose from

They wont be worth any price until they make dolls that can move on their own and are self-cleaning. Who knows when that will be

MY SIDES. gone.

legend post

>personality meme

Don't forget the develop the bones in your face as well. Delusional stupid fuck.

Did you at least keep the good bits?

FUNNY
U
N
N
Y

>10/10

elon musk already working on it

Trips dont lie
/thread

I have the flu and I can't catch my breath good god plz im gonna ded

Next time get a pipedream fuck me silly or fuck my butt, sure it has the same problems you mentioned except they don't weight nearly as much.

BUT

Just dump them in a vat of hot water for 10-15 mins, dry them off, add the powder to make the skin non-sticky, lube it up and you're good to go, feels pretty damn good.

If you hold them in water longer they can stay warm for hours.

Cleaning sucks, but it only takes 5 mins.

>I would guess it would be cheaper over time to get a sex doll.

i'd rather fuck a hooker.

kek

If hookers work for you, good for you. But I'm not ready put 2k on a hooker every month, the cheap ones are just utter garbage,

I honestly get more out of a pipedream ass, than a cheap hooker. And they cost pretty much the same.

>I ended up cutting mine up into sections and throwing it into the dumpster piece by piece after fucking it almost nonstop for 2 days because i felt like i needed to get my money's worth

A murderous psychopath in the making here folks.

>>wife
marrying, there's your problem

i only need an hr.

besides. she can clean up her own mess.

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

You still need a real woman to clean up all the cum from the robots ass.

>Would a sex robot really be cheaper than a real woman?
I think the real question is does it cry when I hit it. If not, I'll stick with meatbag women.

Yeah women have never been more hypergamic thanks to dating apps and feminism but it's all OP fault. Also I chuckled et the "personality", fucking normies don't even know roasties are attracted to psychopatic traits.

Hey user i had the same experience with ordering my WM doll. Fortunately the WM doll was actually fake and i could convince the vendor to take it back.

We really need to wait for Sexdolls to be able to move themselves, lubcricate and clean themselves, have moving and tracking eyes, warm themselves and have a chest that simulates the breathing motion.

That day we Incels and Autismos will finally enjoy life and be able to be intimate and not be alone anymore.

Holy fuck

lol fucking hell what are you doing mate

Just stick a fleshlight ontop a Roomba and you've got a sexbot.

All relationships are transaction to some degree, even interpersonal relationships. If you don't hold enough leverage to get what you want from someone at a price you think is fair then you should be focused on getting more leverage instead of on fucking plastic and latex.

Lmao, you should've went with RealDoll, these don't have that sticky skin. Buy nice or buy twice.

TPE dolls are even better than his or RealDoll silicone dolls. The main problemes such as weight and cleaning still make sex dolls an absoulte nightmare to deal with.

goddamit i haven't laughed at Veeky Forums like this in years

Current sex dolls have a lifespan of 6 months to a year if used regularly with maintenance.

This

Cheaper than what? Sex with other humans? It's already free.

t. kissless virgin

best post ever!!

is this true? i thought sillicone was sillicone
i have sillicone mastrubators and tpe masturbators and they both get sticky.

also for the price of a realdoll i could probably get a pretty sweet motorcycle instead

Hes the real mvp