ICON IS GOING DOWN FAGGOTS

COINEONE WAS THE EXCHANGE THAT THE CREATERS OF ICX OWNED

THIS DOESNT LOOK GOOD BROS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

koreans dun goofed

>Raided by police
>"Hello were the police, we'd like to have some of your records, here's a court order"
>"Of course officer, here you go, have a nice day"
>American sensationalist media catches wind
>"South Korean exchanges RAIDED"

After CNBC bullshit I'm not sure any of this is a problem

Koreans! You were supposed to be the good chinks, the only chinks to be trusted, why are you doing this?

>check author
>every article is "crypto will crash soon" fud

are y'all holding your ICX?

This is the most likely scenario.

OP is a faggot and wants cheap ICX
We used to gas kikes like you

Missed the dip, certainly not risking selling where we are now.
I'm a hodler. ICX is an amazing product and team there's nothing to worry about.

Dead cat bounce dipshit, textbook

Panic sold my ICX, hit very bottom of the dip like 2 hours ago, took like a 5% loss but feel so fucking dumb.

Don't be a retard like me, this coin isn't dead (yet)

Could be, but i'm too far from the top to risk it. I'm still way up on this coin.

I wish I could see your face when you're wrong. Put down the tea leaves

this so much

I did too, sold for 6700 Buteriks like a dipshit. It\s dropping again though, debating buying back in fuck

I just panic'd like never before. If Korea really were to ban crypto trading ICON would still be able to operate wouldn't they?

Korea would never ban Crypto.

This was exactly it. The legislation bit was a completely separate issue that we've known about since mid December. It just happened to come together in a perfect storm for half an hour because crypto traders are children. Korean officials wanted to ensure that current exchanges were up to spec before they introduce the bill, because they're not completely backstabbing fucktards like American politicians.

The amount of fudding is incredible. Whales know this is gonna moon hard and they wanna accumulate hard. Don't panic ICON gang, ironhands

Holding 3200 ICX to the top or the bottom.

Hello 3.2k ICX guy, it's me again 3.3k ICX guy.
Don't worry, we're gonna make it.

Hello brother, holding strong, no worries. I'm still up over $10k even at this level. Good luck to you

We going up brothers, we'll hit an ATH in no time